Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Thanks for the tip! I hope to get those additional questions tonight when I call after work and gym!

I appreciate the well wishes and will stave off my panicking as long as I can lol.

I can't believe we still have July filers waiting for NOA2... that is just ridiculous at this point!! My fingers are crossed that those of you still waiting hear soon!

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Timeline

Thanks for the tip! I hope to get those additional questions tonight when I call after work and gym!

I appreciate the well wishes and will stave off my panicking as long as I can lol.

I can't believe we still have July filers waiting for NOA2... that is just ridiculous at this point!! My fingers are crossed that those of you still waiting hear soon!

My best wishes to you Kat too, you will get it, keep calm.

I am also praying for all July filers still waiting the NOA2, it's so hard! Waiting. Have faith, it will come any day

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just received our case number at the NVC! :D !!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow he's scheduling the medical! :D

How exciting!!!

Tasha... happy & safe travels!!!

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Timeline

Congratulations!!!

Oh lame! I guess this is where our similarities stop. I just called and still no case number.

I will try again tomorrow night. Wish me luck!

Good luck! Hope you get your case number soooooon!! A couple of us got our NOA2 just after you guys so we are watching you guys closely to see when your NVC numbers come in to start calling for ours.. so hope you get yours soooooooon! :)

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Timeline

I can't find that facebook group at all.. it's probably just me but when I do a search for "K1 July Filers Team" nothing comes up... any ideas?

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

1/26 POE Seattle

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I can't find that facebook group at all.. it's probably just me but when I do a search for "K1 July Filers Team" nothing comes up... any ideas?

I got as far as typing "K1 July" and found it right away.

Edit: it is a "closed" group, and there are 7 members as of right now. Not sure if that will help. When I typed it in again just now, "K1 July", it's the 3rd option down, but that may vary for you... not sure.

Edited by Allison/Robert

~ Allison, the USC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

Good news around here!! People scheduling medical, interviews...I'm sure some of you guys will scream happy new year with your loved one!! We are still waiting for our RFE letter...don't know what they want from us...maybe offer me a job over there so I can help speeding up the process ...hahahah!

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

Yes it's pretty easy to find...it has an hearted American flag..if that can help lol..

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Timeline

Yes it's pretty easy to find...it has an hearted American flag..if that can help lol..

Got it! Thanks!

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/19 - NOA 2

1/26 POE Seattle

Timeline

Good news around here!! People scheduling medical, interviews...I'm sure some of you guys will scream happy new year with your loved one!! We are still waiting for our RFE letter...don't know what they want from us...maybe offer me a job over there so I can help speeding up the process ...hahahah!

Don't worry, Nin. Usually RFE is very simple, some box you didn't mark or forget to add a letter. The paperwork is big and confusing, many people gets RFE because of small mistakes. You will be approved very soon

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Don't stress out Nina. I know it's hard to be waiting. I pray you get approved soon. I doubt that the wait time at Gabon will be long. I saw and may be you too, there's people waiting till December for the embassy in Turkey. So have hope. I believe and hope u will screen happy new year too together. ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Fiancée went and started the medical yesterday and will be picked up on the 14th after she gets some vaccination shots. Also started police clearance yesterday and picked up today. I head out there with all docs in 2 weeks and Interview is up in 3 weeks. Won't be back till December. Good luck everyone and post all the exciting updates. ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yes... waiting a little longer than others to receive the NOA2 was really getting depressing, even though receiving it in 71 days is quite fast in comparison to past months of filers this year. So I understand feeling guilty for feeling panicked regarding your own case, but that's the thing. Yes, it's amazing that it's so quick lately, but each of us feel it when others around us are zipping along and you feel left behind, even if it's by only a week or two. It's all relative. And it's shocking that there are still some July filers waiting to receive their NOA2s!

Hang in there! :D I know it's easier said than done, but no need to panic just yet.

And a hint... when you call and they ask for your receipt number, then the date, then you know they don't have it yet. But if they ask for your name, the beneficiary's name and birth date after asking for the receipt number, then they DO have your case number. It took me off guard when the woman was asking more questions than usual, but it made sense in the end.

I noticed that too- they mention it in the automated message that you'll need it, but the only time i had to give it was when they gave me my case number! Interesting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hello everyone! Fantastic to see so many of you moving through the process. The number of July filers at CSC still waiting for NOA2 in Igor's list dropped down to 86 today! Two more filers with RFEs were approved. Great to see progress. Looks like the last time a July filer was approved without an RFE was on Sept. 22. Since I submitted the short form birth certificate for me (the US citizen), guessing an RFE will come my way. Keeping the faith and looking forward to that very exciting moment I see NOA2! :-)

27-Jul-2016 NOA1 (California Service Center)

19-Oct-2016 RFE - Received RFE letter: abstract birth certificate not sufficient (US citizen)

10-Nov-2016 NOA2 Received letter

29-Nov-2016 NVC - Assigned Case Number and Invoice ID

30-Nov-2016 NVC - Left

07-Dec-2016 Sydney Consulate Received

07-Dec-2016 Received Package 3

08-Dec-2016 Sent Packet 3

08-Dec-2016 Completed medical with Dr. Sinclair in Perth

11-Dec-2016 Received Package 4

17-Dec-2016 Opened envelope received in Oct. from AFP to discover the copies of the identification were missing

17-Dec-2016 Contacted AFP, provided copies of identification and requested a quick turnaround

20-Dec-2016 Interview - Administrative Processing awaiting AFP Check

21-Dec-2016 AFP mailed Certification via Aussie Post

28-Dec-2016 Received AFP Certificate and mailed to Sydney Consulate DHL Priority

11-Jan-2017 Status Date with Status of Issued

11-Jan-2017 Received email from Sydney Consulate - medical was incorrectly in paperwork returned to me

11-Jan-2017 Sent medical overnight to Sydney Consulate

12-Jan-2017 Sydney Consulate received medical

18-Jan-2017 Sydney Consulate sent visa package and passport via Toll Priority

20-Jan-2017 US Entry through Los Angeles, CA

10-Feb-2017 Married!

14-Feb-2017 Sent I-485 and I-765

22-Feb-2017 NOA1 for both

27-Mar-2017 Biometrics

25-Apr-2017 EAD Expedite Request Approved

05-May-2017 EAD Card Received

01-Jun-2017 AOS Approved

01-Mar-2019 Sent I-751

13-Mar-2019 Received text with receipt number LIN

13-Sep-2019 Received snail mail I-797C with biometrics appt. for 26-Sep-2019

17-Jan-2020 Notification that card is being produced.  (No interview.)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

So after 4 long months, i've just received an RFE :(

No idea what it could possibly be! I checked our file several times before sending.... Feeling so nervous and exhausted from this process already! Hoping its just something minor...

NOA1- July 1

RFE- Oct 5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.