Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Habesha so so so happy for you!! HUGE congratulations. Wishing you the all good luck for everything else to go smoothly... keep up posted about the interview and arrival in the U.S.! Thank you for your support and for thinking of us. I am so happy to see couples on their way to being together.. what a fun forum to be a part of... YAY!!

Thanks a bunch, CRamak. I definitely will keep everyone updated and I hope we all keep each other updated. Positive vibes ?

Timeline

Thanks a bunch Tasha. I love the uplifting of everyone's spirits. ? By the way, I checked my status at 9.29 CST and it wasn't approved but I rechecked at exactly 9.30pm CST and there it was- approved! I just got a text message from the government also, but it was 31mins late (at 10.01pm CST). So I guess the text still comes after all. Just haven't seen an email notification which most of us also signed up for. Either way, the app and the government website works the fastest and concurrently.

Lol! I click this gov. website so many times a day as I was an experiment monkey.

CRamak, be strong, it will work, you know anyway it goes approved, just a little time more, you almost there, all my love to you and your fiance

Tasha

after what Habesha Love is saying, I will click the USCIS site much more, lol!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Lol! I click this gov. website so many times a day as I was an experiment monkey.

CRamak, be strong, it will work, you know anyway it goes approved, just a little time more, you almost there, all my love to you and your fiance

Tasha

after what Habesha Love is saying, I will click the USCIS site much more, lol!

Tasha, you are so sweet. Thank you for the support. I guess I am a little too emotional about it. How dare they question the authenticity of my relationship.. ha ha. And waiting another three weeks to go through the RFE seems like forever - even though I know, logically, that is not much time.

Tasha, yours in on the way.. any minute now.. I can't wait to hear!!

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Timeline

Tasha, you are so sweet. Thank you for the support. I guess I am a little too emotional about it. How dare they question the authenticity of my relationship.. ha ha. And waiting another three weeks to go through the RFE seems like forever - even though I know, logically, that is not much time.

CRamak, they don't question, they just want more paperwork, sometimes happens, the clerk is new or need to show he/she is working. Really if the 1st K1 was approved, it shouldn't be any FRE, just approve automatically, this couples was all checked already, even your fiance got visa, traveled and didn't stay illegal or whatever, went back ... 2nd K1 visa with the same person means more serious, it's stronger coming back to each other. To me your RFE is just the random bureaucracy. Keep going, we all will be together with our beloved ones anyway

Tasha

Timeline

My USCIS account stopped working for a bit there, I think I was checking too much hahaha.

Lol! It reminds me a documentary about lab experiment rat or monkey (not sure), it was some brain point stimulated and the poor animal was clicking and clicking the button, not eating, not sleeping, just clicking non stop. I was wondering what brain spot they were stimulating? was it sex or love, lol!

Now we are as those monkeys, click, click, click lol!

Tasha

Hi everyone it's my first time posting here, I also filed in July. I happened to be sick tonight because of my wisdom teeth removal on Monday so that's the reason why I couldn't sleep tonight. I had been looking around on this forum for a while now, hoping for k1 visa processing time changes. Guess what? Today was my lucky day because I just checked and my case got approved! Yay!

My fiance is the one who filed the petition but he never looked on forums or checked case status. He's already asleep so he will hear the good news when he wakes up. Congratulations to all who got approved tonight and good luck for the ones still waiting on approvals.

Noa1 July 20

Noa2 August 30

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi everyone it's my first time posting here, I also filed in July. I happened to be sick tonight because of my wisdom teeth removal on Monday so that's the reason why I couldn't sleep tonight. I had been looking around on this forum for a while now, hoping for k1 visa processing time changes. Guess what? Today was my lucky day because I just checked and my case got approved! Yay!

My fiance is the one who filed the petition but he never looked on forums or checked case status. He's already asleep so he will hear the good news when he wakes up. Congratulations to all who got approved tonight and good luck for the ones still waiting on approvals.

Noa1 July 20

Noa2 August 30

Congratulations!! How exciting :-D

This is also good news for the rest of us who filed later in the month, this is one of the first NOA2 past the 19th of July as far as I'm aware so we're making progress!

Timeline

Noa1 July 20

Noa2 August 30

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so nice to have you here and another approval!

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I feared and dreaded RFE so bad bcos I had forgotten to state an important date on the form but I never thought it was a huge deal after all as it wouldn't make my case anymore real or anymore eligible, yet, I was worried. My only consolation was that I noticed the trend of approval of NOA2s as being 1-2 weeks after response to RFE was provided. So hang in there CRamak, i am hopeful for you that it will come soon and you'll get approved soon too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I feared and dreaded RFE so bad bcos I had forgotten to state an important date on the form but I never thought it was a huge deal after all as it wouldn't make my case anymore real or anymore eligible, yet, I was worried. My only consolation was that I noticed the trend of approval of NOA2s as being 1-2 weeks after response to RFE was provided. So hang in there CRamak, i am hopeful for you that it will come soon and you'll get approved soon too.

Thanks, Habesha. :):):)

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

We just got our NOA2!!! So happy!!

We had to make sure we'd get it after August 23rd because my two-year home country residence rule will end December 23rd. So it was the perfect timing!! We couldn't be happier!

NOA1: 19/07

NOA2: 30/08

ROC

04/27/19 - Application sent (I-751)

04/29/19 - Application arrived at USCIS (TX P.O. Box)

05/06/19 - Received NOA1 and extension letter in the mail (dated as received on 04/30 and emitted on 05/03)

07/12/19 - Changed Address with USCIS (IN to CA)

10/16/19 - Biometrics Appointment

03/09/20 - Case Transferred to NBC

03/25/20 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

03/15/21 - Infopass Appointmet to get I-551 stamp

07/16/21 - Combo interview (N400 + I751) 

NATURALIZATION

09/29/20 - Filed application online (N-400)

10/05/20 - Received physical copy of NOA1

07/16/21 - Combo interview (N-400 + I-751)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Lord!!! We got approved ???. Here is to all of y'all waiting for approvals. I wish y'all the very very best. It's hard to wait, I know.... But be steadfast, your time is coming. I won't complain about NVC. I didn't like to hear complaints about NVC because this NOA2 is the hardest wait and there are people waiting longer and there are people who are doing this for the second time. They are the ones who get to complain about NOA2. So I hope no more NVC complaints as it just brings down morale especially when you got approved already. Good luck Tasha, CRamak and all waiting. Wish you all the very best.

Habeshaaa sooo happy for you!!! Congrats and good luck for the rest!!!

We just got our NOA2!!! So happy!!

We had to make sure we'd get it after August 23rd because my two-year home country residence rule will end December 23rd. So it was the perfect timing!! We couldn't be happier!

NOA1: 19/07

NOA2: 30/08

Congratulations!!!! It's so good to see approvals...it makes you keep hopping on your own fast approval!

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Timeline

Lol! It reminds me a documentary about lab experiment rat or monkey (not sure), it was some brain point stimulated and the poor animal was clicking and clicking the button, not eating, not sleeping, just clicking non stop. I was wondering what brain spot they were stimulating? was it sex or love, lol!

Now we are as those monkeys, click, click, click lol!

Tasha

Hahaha Tasha!! If clicking was like working out, I'm sure We would all be muscle builded like crazy!! Lool

ROC Journey

Timeline

Noa1 July 20

Noa2 August 30

Hi Fairygirl! Welcome to this crazy fun chat room and congrats for your approval!! All the best!

ROC Journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.