Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Our NOA 1 was July 8th and every day Im waiting and checking my emails, text and USCIS phone app to see when we are approved and getting our NOA 2. What about yall?

Same here. Have been checking and re-checking on the USCIS website several times a day since our NOA1 on July 19th and in between all that its just more reading and researching to prepare myself when NOA2 comes!! Just couldn't bear this distance between us anymore :cry:

Edited by rachealwsw

K1 Visa Journey!

California Service Center

13 July 2016 - sent K1 petition

25 July 2016 - NOA1 letter (notice date 19 July 2016)

31 August 2016 - NOA2 approved! (USCIS website)(43 days from NOA1)

10 November 2016 - K1 Visa interview APPROVED!

AOS Journey!

23 February 2017 - sent AOS + EAD application

27 February 2017 - NOA text and email

7 March 2017 - NOA letter

10 March 2017 - biometrics appointment letter (scheduled for 23 March 2017)

11 March 2017 - RFE letter

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

We have resigned to the fact that we won't hear anynews till September or at least see July filers being processed. which is only around 2 weeks or so. it seems like June filers are getting processed quite fast and i wonder if the people doing the last of May filing will leap frog to July ? one can only hope. That said, we will need the time to get organized,prepare for visa,work, look after our baby. It seems like a long wait but the year has gone so fast already and we are way past half way of 2016 - thinking like that has taken any anxiousness or slow long agonizing waits and repetitive checking of our account.

Timeline

Good morning, my friends! Here's the same, checking several times a day and the same thinking ... September, first 2 weeks of September ... June filers are approved many and fast, I hope we will be even faster, my house is still a mess, I moved all the things and even furniture around before to organize everything very well and still not getting there ... now I have a thought, I should make a perfect order, everything should be ready for my fiance arrival, if it's not ready, no approval yet, lol! Missing him so much and this forum helps so much as we all are the same here, missing and waiting

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello everyone! I am anxiously waiting :unsure: . Looks like June is moving up very fast. I hope July Filers will be getting approvals very soon! My NOA1 was July 11th, but I am hoping my adjudicator is one of those with chronic overly-achieving syndrome. :clock: LOL!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hello everyone! I am anxiously waiting :unsure: . Looks like June is moving up very fast. I hope July Filers will be getting approvals very soon! My NOA1 was July 11th, but I am hoping my adjudicator is one of those with chronic overly-achieving syndrome. :clock: LOL!

Lol???. You just killed me with that diagnosis- chronic overly-achieving syndrome. I hope so. We have the same timeline, so I'm hoping that happens and we don't have to experience the dreadful waiting that some June filers are experiencing as they watch approvals go through for cases past their NOA1 date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Tasha , just recieved my noa2 in the mail Now what next ...

Good for you. Texas is fast now. They was the slowest but now Cali is and it was the fastest. But you on your way

Timeline

Good morning, my friends! Here's the same, checking several times a day and the same thinking ... September, first 2 weeks of September ... June filers are approved many and fast, I hope we will be even faster, my house is still a mess, I moved all the things and even furniture around before to organize everything very well and still not getting there ... now I have a thought, I should make a perfect order, everything should be ready for my fiance arrival, if it's not ready, no approval yet, lol! Missing him so much and this forum helps so much as we all are the same here, missing and waiting

Tasha

Tasha

Timeline

Wow. This is me also. I am a Basket Case.Can't focus at all. My house is half painted half pictures back on the wall. House is a mess. Need to fold clothes But I seem to start and get no where. It seems like I need him more and more when I have to deal with every day drama. AC was out cost $2000 AC in car went out a little after then my Hot water heater. Lord help I need my man to handle some of life messes. I live in Florida to hot for added stress. Spending to much money that we need.Can't focus. But I can foucus on putting that number WAC in to check status daily about 4 times even knowing they up date only ones a day . Pray for me

Timeline

Wow. This is me also. I am a Basket Case.Can't focus at all. My house is half painted half pictures back on the wall. House is a mess. Need to fold clothes But I seem to start and get no where. It seems like I need him more and more when I have to deal with every day drama. AC was out cost $2000 AC in car went out a little after then my Hot water heater. Lord help I need my man to handle some of life messes. I live in Florida to hot for added stress. Spending to much money that we need.Can't focus. But I can foucus on putting that number WAC in to check status daily about 4 times even knowing they up date only ones a day . Pray for me

Lol, girl, we are the same and Nigerian fiance too

Timeline

Yes. He has compassion I feel like I should be a little stronger just don't understand

Yes. He has compassion I feel like I should be a little stronger just don't understand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hey peeps. Dropping in to say hi in this thread too!
We filed in late June but didn't get NOA1 until July 7 so I thiiiiiink we're going to be in this little boat more so than the June filers thread. But keeping an eye on both for the fun of it :pop:
Here's to a new week!!

K1 Process
28/6/2016 - I129-F sent
6/7/2016 - NOA 1 text
13/7/2016 - NOA1 Hardcopy
22/8/2016 - NOA2
6/9/2016 - NVC Case number received
20/9/2016 - Medical
27/9/2016 - Interview (Approved)
1/10/2016 - Visa in hand

19/1/2017 - POE
?/?/2017 - Married

AOS Process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi friends,

I will have to do an affidavit of support in the future. I'm trying to get everything now.

Will my sponsor sign it for my name only or for will they need to do two separate forms- one for me and one for my fiancee?

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.