dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2016

1,105 posts in this topic

Congratulations on the Case Complete. I have added you to spreadsheet. Yes the Visa type has alot to do with it.

Thanks Dwheels for your reply and for adding me to the CC list. Do you think MTL has ran out of employment visas available this year? Or there are news visas available each month? I a bit worried!

Thank you.

Edited by Saved

oh wow my case complete was 22 July me to hoping for august when do you think we can expect letter for interview

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh wow my case complete was 22 July me to hoping for august when do you think we can expect letter for interview

Why do you constantly ask the same question over and over? Nobody knows when you will receive the letter and nobody knows when your interview date will be schedule. I know you're eager just like everyone else but, asking the same questions over and over spamming the forum won't change the fact that NOBODY has the answer as to when you will receive the interview letter because your interview hasn't been scheduled as yet. Your interview has to be scheduled first before you get the interview letter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Why do you constantly ask the same question over and over? Nobody knows when you will receive the letter and nobody knows when your interview date will be schedule. I know you're eager just like everyone else but, asking the same questions over and over spamming the forum won't change the fact that NOBODY has the answer as to when you will receive the interview letter because your interview hasn't been scheduled as yet. Your interview has to be scheduled first before you get the interview letter.

She's just as excited as everyone here when you get case complete!! I don't see nothing wrong with it. She just wants to hear experiences just like me, I'm desperate. I just want to get my interview scheduled already.

Timeline:

USCIS STAGE:

*I130 sent: 01/04/16

*Noa1: 02/02/16

*Noa2: 06/01/16

NVC STAGE:

*NVC received case: 06/20/16

*NVC case number given: 07/05/16

*Invoice given: 07/05/16

*AOS invoiced: 07/06/16

*AOS paid: 07/06/16

*Submitted DS-261: 07/08/16

*Sent AOS and IV packages: 07/12/16

*Receive IV fee: 07/12/16

*Pay IV fee: 07/12/16

*DS-260 received:07/15/16

*Submit DS-260: 07/15/16

*Scan Date: 07/18/16

CASE COMPLETE: 7/27/16

From Scan date to CC: 9 days

Interview Date Assigned: 08/08/16

INTERVIEW : 09/09/16

Interview Result: APPROVED :dancing::star: :star:

From NOA1 to Interview: 220 Days (7 months 1 week)

"I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

She's just as excited as everyone here when you get case complete!! I don't see nothing wrong with it. She just wants to hear experiences just like me, I'm desperate. I just want to get my interview scheduled already.

I have my reason why I made that post and I am sure quite a few persons on here feel the same way. The OPs question was answered numerous times on this forum. Edited by MrsBurgz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have my reason why I made that post and I am sure quite a few persons on here feel the same way. The OPs question was answered numerous times on this forum.

Ok :)

Timeline:

USCIS STAGE:

*I130 sent: 01/04/16

*Noa1: 02/02/16

*Noa2: 06/01/16

NVC STAGE:

*NVC received case: 06/20/16

*NVC case number given: 07/05/16

*Invoice given: 07/05/16

*AOS invoiced: 07/06/16

*AOS paid: 07/06/16

*Submitted DS-261: 07/08/16

*Sent AOS and IV packages: 07/12/16

*Receive IV fee: 07/12/16

*Pay IV fee: 07/12/16

*DS-260 received:07/15/16

*Submit DS-260: 07/15/16

*Scan Date: 07/18/16

CASE COMPLETE: 7/27/16

From Scan date to CC: 9 days

Interview Date Assigned: 08/08/16

INTERVIEW : 09/09/16

Interview Result: APPROVED :dancing::star: :star:

From NOA1 to Interview: 220 Days (7 months 1 week)

"I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My case was completed on JUN 03 2016 by NVC, but anything about interview letter appointment so far.

Anita what country are you from? Can you please create a timeline, it helps alot especially when others from your country are seeking information. Thanks luv!

I have a silly question to ask. Does it mean anything when your visa case is touched once or many times before the interview? Like if touching once means its bad or many times good or vice versa.

Check Rosegrove's posts earlier, her case was touched multiple times (I remember hers specifically because we've been talking on here a bit), and it was nothing bad, it just means they look at the paperwork. Her case was touched multiple times and IIRC, it was approved ahead of time, judging by a stamp she saw.

Thanks Dwheels for your reply and for adding me to the CC list. Do you think MTL has ran out of employment visas available this year? Or there are news visas available each month? I a bit worried!

Thank you.

You do know that this is a thread for CR1 and IR1 visas, right? Those are marriage based visas, and the interview appointments may not be very accurate info for you with an employment based visa :-)

I am from Romania.

Check Gryphon's tool: http://www.gryphonsoftwareconsulting.com/vj/index.html

It is based on dwheel's checklist, and according to that, interviews for Romania are usually scheduled within 10 days (on average), with the interview being 46 days from CC (on average).

I had that issue the first time as well, Anita. You need to allow the pop up. It just asks you for permission to access the Google spreadsheet Dwheels is maintaining.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Wales
Timeline

Medical all done, now I'm just counting down the days for the interview! Great experience at the Knightsbridge doctors in London - very friendly staff. Thought the whole thing was going to be long and stressful, but I was out within an hour and happy about the whole thing! :content:

So I have a quick question. I've put together all the requested documents for the interview using the checklist they've provided in the interview letter. But is it worth taking photos to show proof of relationship? There is no mention in the checklist to take anything in relation to proof of a bona fide marriage (I'm guessing they will receive the documents previously sent to the NVC anyway). I'm just wondering if there is any reason to take additional photos - or is it just the case of, it wont hurt to have them should they ask me something I could easily refer to them?

Cheers :)

USCIS Journey

1st September 2015 - I-130 Sent

14th January 2016 - I-130 Petition approved

NVC

8th February - NVC Received case

26th February - NVC Fees "Paid" on website
24th March - DS-260 Sent & confirmation received

10th May - IV Package sent to NVC

20th June - Case compete
28th June - Received Interview confirmation (P4)

Embassy
22nd July - Medical Examination
1st August - Interview date - Approved!!

2nd August - Issued

5th August - Visa in hand

24th October - POE

ROC

21st July 2018 - I751 sent

26th July - NOA received 

31st August - Biometrics appointment

5th September - Fingerprint review was completed

8th July 2019 - ROC Approved!

5th July  - New card is being produced

13th July - 10 year green card received 

Naturalization

23rd September 2022 - N-400 Submitted

24th September - NOA received 

21st October - Biometrics appointment

10th April 2023 - Interview date

18th May - Oath Ceremony 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.