mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, US lover said:

I wasn't out of reality to now be welcome into it. It depends on the field office. You can take a look at N400 forums. 

With USCIS, you always want to lower your expectations so you won't get your hopes up. That is how I look at it.

Hi all,

My I-751 May 2016 filters.

NOA: 05/19/2016

Bio: 06/23/2016

I am still waiting and I have not seen any new updates yet. Unbelievable, my N-400 was sent on 06/06/2017 and My N-400 Biometrics was completed on 06/21/2017 while I-751 is still processing and waiting as usually.

No words can explain right now.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hungandnu said:

Hi all,

My I-751 May 2016 filters.

NOA: 05/19/2016

Bio: 06/23/2016

I am still waiting and I have not seen any new updates yet. Unbelievable, my N-400 was sent on 06/06/2017 and My N-400 Biometrics was completed on 06/21/2017 while I-751 is still processing and waiting as usually.

No words can explain right now.

Sorry to hear that. You might have to wait until your 400 interview. They are supposed to either pull out your pending 751 and approve it or approve 751 and 400 concurrently 

15 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

Sorry to hear that. You might have to wait until your 400 interview. They are supposed to either pull out your pending 751 and approve it or approve 751 and 400 concurrently 

I called them and the officer said my I-751 will be approved first before I get the N-400 interview letter. I am going to receive his responding by mail around 16 days from 06/27. If I have not received any mails from USCIS until 07/13, I could call him again by 800-customer service and transferring to the officer.

I have made an inforpass appointment with the local USCIS office in Philadelphia on 07/06 to be there in person and getting face to face for more details. We have to take some actions better than just get sitting at home.

Have a great day everyone!

I received my full Permanent Resident card in the mail today. It took two days from mailing date, and five from the initial approval. It's the old design, FWIW.

Just to recap on my RoC process:

CSC

06/08/16 - NOA

07/08/16 - Biometrics appointment.

(10 months pass...)

05/18/17 - I made an InfoPass appointment.

06/01/17 - Attended InfoPass appointment. Got passport stamped.

06/15/17 - I sent a service request.

06/26/17 - New card ordered.

06/29/17 - New card mailed.

06/30/17 - Received a response from service request which provided a USPS tracking number for mailed card.

07/01/17 - New card in hand.

We're delighted to have this process behind us. It's been four years since we initially filed I-130, so it's been a long road. Thanks to everyone who shared advice and best of luck to those still waiting.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

I called them and the officer said my I-751 will be approved first before I get the N-400 interview letter. I am going to receive his responding by mail around 16 days from 06/27. If I have not received any mails from USCIS until 07/13, I could call him again by 800-customer service and transferring to the officer.

I have made an inforpass appointment with the local USCIS office in Philadelphia on 07/06 to be there in person and getting face to face for more details. We have to take some actions better than just get sitting at home.

Told me the same    didn't receive anything from them 

Timeline

Good luck to you! What date is your NOA? CSC or VSC?

52 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

Good luck to you! What date is your NOA? CSC or VSC?

My NOA is 05/19/2016

VSC.!

Have a good day!

3 hours ago, Hungandnu said:

Hi, I submitted my N400 before i751 approval too. What officer did you talk to in order to get that information? Did you ask for a specific officer? 

7 minutes ago, US lover said:

Hi, I submitted my N400 before i751 approval too. What officer did you talk to in order to get that information? Did you ask for a specific officer? 

My filter is at VSC. Calling to customer service and asked for transferring to the officer but they would call back around 30 minutes. The person who is reviewing your application, she/he would call back!

Hi all...... Been reading this thread since a couple months ago, my receipt date is 6/22/16, CSC, haven't heard anything since biometrics last year. Can't believe they're super slow, I had a friend file i751 like a month after me, she even got her card within 6 months only. whyyyyy :angry:

Hello Everyone,

I have been following this post for a while. I saw a list for CSC fillers for June 2016. Does anyone still have it?

NOA 6/13/16

Biometric 7/7/16

CSC filer

Thanks

Also I am having a real hard time booking an infopass. Any advice??

Edited by Cantwait

3 hours ago, Cantwait said:

Hello Everyone,

I have been following this post for a while. I saw a list for CSC fillers for June 2016. Does anyone still have it?

NOA 6/13/16

Biometric 7/7/16

CSC filer

Thanks

Also I am having a real hard time booking an infopass. Any advice??

I had the same issue. Someone told me to try Earlier in the day, between 9 am and 1 pm. That's when the site is working. Good luck! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.