600 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi, newbie here. My husband sent our i130 on May 10. Got our NOA1 via email on may 13, by mail on May 17. And when I checked our case status online its already "approved" last June 15. Praise God

Congrats!!! :dance::dance:

USCIS

Sent I-130.........05/28/16

USPS Delivered.....05/31/16

Check cashed.......06/03/16

NOA1...............06/03/16

NOA1 (hard copy)...06/10/16

NOA2...............08/08/16

Yes, Im from the Philippines too. Congrats too. Waiting for the noa2 by mail to redeive soon. Sooo excited... goodluck to all of us. God bless us all

*receive*

Wow thats good.. we can help each other for the next step since we kinda have same date of approval. :)

Im realy excited.

Did you already start gathering your papers?

Yes, we can. We have received our noa2 by mail yesterday. God is so good all the time. Actually, I got all the certificate here in the Philippines. But my husband is starting to gather and fill up the AOS. Goodluck to all of us.

Yes, we can. We have received our noa2 by mail yesterday. God is so good all the time. Actually, I got all the certificate here in the Philippines. But my husband is starting to gather and fill up the AOS. Goodluck to all of us.

That was fast :)

We did not receive our NOA2 yet,.

But it will come soon.

Do you know whats the instruction says in NOA2?

You will receive it soon. Actually, only 2 noa2 we got, still waiting for the other 1. It only states there that are petition was approved. They will send the papers to NVC for consulate processing. It also note there, that we need to wait for a minimum of 30 days before we inquire for our case.

You will receive it soon. Actually, only 2 noa2 we got, still waiting for the other 1. It only states there that are petition was approved. They will send the papers to NVC for consulate processing. It also note there, that we need to wait for a minimum of 30 days before we inquire for our case.

Ahh I see,. Whenever you get instructi0n,can you share it with me? :)

Thank you so much in advance.

Yes by Gods grace we will receive it to0. :)

Did you already send your scanned documents to your husband?

Yes, I will post all the updates here. Actually, my husband have all the original copy of our certificates. ☺

okay thank you so much.

Okay thats good.. but also you need to send copy of your NBI, copy of your passport and copy of your birth certificate. :)

I checked my status and it says our petition already forwarded to department state.

God is so good.

Wow! Good news ?glory to God. Oh, I see. Im waiting for the notice of NVC before I send it to my husband.He also have my birth certificate except for my nbi. But I already have that.

Wow! Good news ?glory to God. Oh, I see. Im waiting for the notice of NVC before I send it to my husband.He also have my birth certificate except for my nbi. But I already have that.

Yes a very good news,makes me more excited.

And also,to give you a heads up,i was reading lots of forums here in VJ,and i read something about the requirements for interview here in philippine USEM, and 0ne of the requirement is getting CEMAR frm the NSO. Im n0t sure if you know that yet, but just sharing to you so that you can get it in advance..

Oh, its so nice to have this site. Very informative especially to all of us who's not hiring a lawyer. Self help ☺ yes, by next week I will request for CEMAR, too busy right bec. the school already start. I have 2 kids. And one thing, I have already ask one of the blogger about NBI, bec. I was confused if I will get 2 separate nbi for single and married name. Good thing she said no, for as long that the nbi clearance have all the names in it. From single to married. Its kinda nerve cracking ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.