vbtwo

I-751 May 2016 Filers

1,738 posts in this topic

So I received an answer to my service request. My receipt date is 5th May and the service request was submitted 01/06.

The only information I received about the status of my account is;

On January 6, 2017, you contacted USCIS concerning your I-751 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Our records show that your I-751 is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date at this time. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

This is very vague. I have seen people receieve more detailed answers including a time frame  for possible approval.

Very disappointing but there is nothing to do but wait.

Also, the service request referenced my old reciept number from my initial NOA letter. I filed the service request under the 2nd receipt number. Not sure if that is of any significance. Probably not.

Quick question guys..

at the biometrics appointment, are any documents required to fill out?

I am sending my wife(applicant) alone this time and she's not too fluent with english so little worried if there are any documents she needs to fill out.

Also, are babies allowed in there? She needs to take our 8month old daughter with her..

Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
On 1/18/2017 at 7:05 PM, Journey_Man said:

On Dec 18 of 2016, my attorney submitted an inquiry about the case status. USCIS sent a letter stating that within 45 days we will some NOA. May be approval, denial, RFE etc. The letter was dated on Dec 30. Based on that, 19 days already passed. How much should I rely on their 45 days commitment ? My case sent to them on May 10 and they issued the receipt on May 23. Its through 9th month now. 

Don't rely on their 45 days commitment. I got the same reply that I would receive a notice within 45 days. They sent it on the middle of November 2016 and I haven't got any new notice ( it's middle of January 2017 now). I'm a April filler. I feel like there is no hope. I don't know what to do. It's so heavy in my heart keep waking up every morning worrying about future. 

13 minutes ago, Giantrue said:

Don't rely on their 45 days commitment. I got the same reply that I would receive a notice within 45 days. They sent it on the middle of November 2016 and I haven't got any new notice ( it's middle of January 2017 now). I'm a April filler. I feel like there is no hope. I don't know what to do. It's so heavy in my heart keep waking up every morning worrying about future. 

We are all in the same boat my friend. Just be patient that's all . feels like they just stopped approving people after December. I wounder why 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

I filed May 5 2016. Biometrics 6/13...still waiting. I looked up case status and still pending: 

On May 5, 2016, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number EAC1616650459, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by June 4, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address..

This means it's still processing right? I stood up all night wondering if for some reason when I went to my biometrics appt that they didn't do something right. It's getting close to the 8 month mark and the wait is painful! As evidence I included: checking and savings bank statements (6 statements each per year for the 2 years), cable bill, electric, gas and credit card bills (6 eacb per year for the 2 years), 2 pages of pictures from trips, 2 affidavits of support from friends, 6 pages of tickets from vacation trips we've taken (showing we sat next to each other), tax returns for 2014 and 2015. I think that's all I sent.

12 hours ago, Giantrue said:

In my letter, they stated- your case is currently being adjudicated. And also said- your case is outside the normal processing time.

What about your's ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just got a call from USCIS Field Office in Denver letting me know that my notification of interview was returned undeliverable (they sent it to my wrong address even though i submitted a change of address online).

When I check my Case Status, the same old standard message shows ("On May 26, 2016, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number..."), so I wouldn't know about it if the agent hadn't called.

A little worried about the interview since I've already submitted every piece of evidence I had, but my first interview was really easy and simple, so hoping for the best!

J-1

09/26/2011 -- Arrived in the US under J-1

25/04/2013 -- J-1 expiration

AOS from B-2

07/06/2013 -- Arrived in the US under B-2

10/29/2013 -- Got married

12/06/2013 -- Sent application (I-485, I-765,G-1145)

12/09/2013 -- USPS delivery confirmation

12/11/2013 -- USCIS acceptance confirmation email

12/14/2013 -- Checks cashed by USCIS

12/19/2013 -- Received biometrics notification (appointment set for 01/07/2014)

01/07/2014 -- Biometrics in Chicago

02/14/2016 -- EAD approved

02/21/2016 -- EAD received (70 Days)

06/04/2014 -- Received I-797, Notification of Interview (set for 07/10/2014)

06/06//2014 -- Change Address - moved to Denver, CO

07/24//2014 -- AOS transfer to Colorado office

08/11/2014 -- Received second Notification of Interview (set for 09/03/2014)

09/03/2014 -- Interview in Denver -- Approved!!!

09/11/2014 -- Green Card received

Removal of Condition

05/24/2016 -- Sent I-751 to CSC

05/26/2016 -- NOA date

06/01/2016 -- Check cashed

06/03/2016 -- USCIS acceptance confirmation letter received - one year extension

06/24/2016 -- Biometrics in Denver

01/20/2017 -- Received a call regarding my Notification of Interview being returned to sender. (Interview set for 02/08/2017)

02/08/2017 -- Interview in Denver -- Approved!!!

02/24/2017 -- New Card Being Produced.

03/04/2017 -- New Green Card received.

Citizenship

07/08/2019 -- Filed N-400 Online

07/08/2019 -- NOA date

07/30/2019 -- Biometrics in Des Moines

11/19/2019 -- Interview in Des Moines -- Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
20 minutes ago, manuh said:

Just got a call from USCIS Field Office in Denver letting me know that my notification of interview was returned undeliverable (they sent it to my wrong address even though i submitted a change of address online).

When I check my Case Status, the same old standard message shows ("On May 26, 2016, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number..."), so I wouldn't know about it if the agent hadn't called.

A little worried about the interview since I've already submitted every piece of evidence I had, but my first interview was really easy and simple, so hoping for the best!

Oh my, good luck at the interview. Make sure to take all the proof you have for the relationship. Absolutely everything you have.

Edit to add: When you get the notice for the interview, would you be able to put a copy here for us?

Edited by cazzers
I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Are there any early may filers still waiting for CSC? I'm getting quite desperate, I filed my removal on conditions on May 4th and nothing yet.

i have also moved from my original address and I am quite doubtful that their online Change of address works that efficiently. Regardless, just venting out...Sorry

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
22 minutes ago, smrodriguez said:

Are there any early may filers still waiting for CSC? I'm getting quite desperate, I filed my removal on conditions on May 4th and nothing yet.

i have also moved from my original address and I am quite doubtful that their online Change of address works that efficiently. Regardless, just venting out...Sorry

I would call them to make sure they have your new address on file.

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
4 hours ago, Journey_Man said:

In my letter, they stated- your case is currently being adjudicated. And also said- your case is outside the normal processing time.

What about your's ?

This is the email they sent me on 

On 11/2016, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-751 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

35 minutes ago, Giantrue said:

This is the email they sent me on

On 11/2016, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-751 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

I received exactly the same thing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.