Boiler

Corbyn FINALLY suspends Muslim Labour MP who said Israel should be 'relocated' to the US

121 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Belay the digs, please.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Certainly not the Labour Party I remember, completely lost its morals.

Typical trend in the west:

Center-left party turns to identity politics, scaring its base into the hands of populist right parties.

Hence the rise of UKIP, Sweden Democrats, Alternative for Deutchland, Front Nationale, Donald Trump etc.

Edited by JayJayH

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Typical trend in the west:

Center-left party turns to identity politics, scaring its base into the hands of populist right parties.

Hence the rise of UKIP, Sweden Democrats, Alternative for Deutchland, Front Nationale, Donald Trump etc.

That's an interesting take. Completely askew with reality of course, but interesting none the less.

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

That's an interesting take. Completely askew with reality of course, but interesting none the less.

Askew with reality? How so?

It's not exactly news that the populist right in Europe has seen a tremendous rise in support over the past two decades. It's also not far-fetched to suggest that Donald Trump has more in common with European populism than traditional American conservatism, and that the populist right's base is largely working-class (traditional Labor/Democrat voters)

Edited by JayJayH

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

One of the PLPs main worries will be that Labours vote will crumble to Ukip under Corbyn, who wont produce enough racist mugs and mouse mats to reassure everybody. And, to be fair, it must be galling to a party that invaded Iraq, rendered Libyans to be tortured by Gaddafi and detained asylum seekers with Dickensian cruelty to lose voters on the race issue.

I

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/05/tory-leadership-election-x-factor-choosing-antichrist-brexit-frankie-boyle

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Like when Tony Blair ran the party? You guys and your need to scream ANTI SEMITE at anybody not supporting Israelis continued land grab in Palestine.

glad i'm not the only one who sees it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

glad i'm not the only one who sees it.

It's not anybody who criticizes Israel(that's all fine and dandy - at least by me) - just the anti semites. Those do actually exist ya know, and boy do they ever love the Israel bashing bandwagon.

Edited by OriZ
09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

It's not anybody who criticizes Israel(that's all fine and dandy - at least by me) - just the anti semites. Those do actually exist ya know, and boy do they ever love the Israel bashing bandwagon.

i don't actually have a choice in supporting israel, my money goes to them if i agree with their actions or not. get out of here with that anti semite nonsense, true anti semites are few and far between. as far as i'm concerned israel is the 51st american state. it disgusts me as much as the knowledge that my tax dollars fund all those drone strikes that wipe out innocent people. bet you consider me an anti semite for feeling as such.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i don't actually have a choice in supporting israel, my money goes to them if i agree with their actions or not. get out of here with that anti semite nonsense, true anti semites are few and far between. as far as i'm concerned israel is the 51st american state. it disgusts me as much as the knowledge that my tax dollars fund all those drone strikes that wipe out innocent people. bet you consider me an anti semite for feeling as such.

Watch out ...the big American guns will be called in.

Watch out ...the big American guns will be called in.

shiver me timbers! another suspension fer sure. :star:

Timeline

Known you long enough and no I don't consider you an anti semite - which is precisely my point. I know how you feel about Israel and that's fine. Unfortunately, not everyone is like you.

How come the same people here that blow islamophobia, homophobia, or racism against people of color WAY out of proportion somehow think anti semites are few and far between? quite astonishing.

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

For folks who think Muslim, gay people, or any other minority outside of Jewish people aren't being discriminated enough, I challenge you to name one law here in the US that goes against them.

Muslims- under threat by the GOP candidate to be removed and barred entry into the USA

LBGT - have laws passed to so that businesses can legally discriminate against them

Black people- killed by the police at an alarming rate, but laws are passed to protect the police

So, please let me know what has been passed to stop Jewish from thriving...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Known you long enough and no I don't consider you an anti semite - which is precisely my point. I know how you feel about Israel and that's fine. Unfortunately, not everyone is like you.

How come the same people here that blow islamophobia, homophobia, or racism against people of color WAY out of proportion somehow think anti semites are few and far between? quite astonishing.

what's astonishing to me is that you're even asking this question.

did trump call for a temporary ban on jewish entry?

are jews being executed by american law enforcement on a daily basis?

are jews being told they can't marry, no more circumcision, are kosher certifications being revoked? anything even remotely biased against their beliefs or ancestry in a widespread, continued fashion?

no.

Timeline

what's astonishing to me is that you're even asking this question.

did trump call for a temporary ban on jewish entry?

are jews being executed by american law enforcement on a daily basis?

are jews being told they can't marry, no more circumcision, are kosher certifications being revoked? anything even remotely biased against their beliefs or ancestry in a widespread, continued fashion?

no.

You're burying your head in the sand, Val. That's okay, I still respect you and your right to your opinion. I have plenty of friends who criticize Israel. Hell I do it myself. It most definitely is allowed. I don't think they're all anti semites, it's just a matter of how you do it. And we all criticize Israel to a different degree, some to a lesser extent and some a larger one but the manner in which some people do it makes it very clear that they have different agendas other than just the plight of the Palestinians.

Nobody was talking just about the US for one. Anti semitism is a global phenomenon. But it does exist in America as well. Second, this is your criteria? What Trump says or some baloney about "police brutality"? All the "measures" you mentioned are opinions, not facts. You can't even pretend there's anything objective about them. On the other hand, see if you can find me similar objective data to the links I am going to post at the end of my post. I don't buy the bs that is most of your examples (like being executed by law enforcement - simply one perception) so it is kind of a moot point to start with. This, however some of which I am posting for the third time now (there won't be a 4th time I will just send you to search for it yourself if it comes to that) is evidence you can't really dispute.

There are plenty of people calling for plenty of things regarding Jews in the US and abroad, we just don't sit here and whine about it all day. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Jews get attacked in US and worldwide. When you find similar data on blacks, muslims or gay people you let me know :)

There's plenty of anti semitism to go around, and it manifests itself in many different ways(yes, some do it by pretending they are "only against Israeli occupation"). We just happen to believe that those who shout loudest usually go nowhere pretty fast(as has been evident in this forum). Contributing to the world seems to be a much better way to get people to change their perceptions about you.

BTW what does circumcision have to do with anything? Laws against that in some parts of the world hurt both muslims and jews equally.

One of the PLPs main worries will be that Labours vote will crumble to Ukip under Corbyn, who wont produce enough racist mugs and mouse mats to reassure everybody. And, to be fair, it must be galling to a party that invaded Iraq, rendered Libyans to be tortured by Gaddafi and detained asylum seekers with Dickensian cruelty to lose voters on the race issue.

I

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/05/tory-leadership-election-x-factor-choosing-antichrist-brexit-frankie-boyle

Well said. Though I don't think it's race issues as much as it is cultural issues.

Few people will change their vote because a Pakistani family moved in next door.

On the other hand, UKIP gains seats in parliament when the UK institutes special sharia-based family courts.

http://www.matribunal.com/why-MAT.php

The underlying reason behind a "race vote" or rather, populist vote, isn't "brown people everywhere!" Most don't really care. Very few people are opposed to high rates of kids being adopted, whereas high rates of immigration is always an issue with many voters.

The underlying perception is destruction and/or marginalization of the historically dominant culture.

Edited by JayJayH