jpiz777

RFE question

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

Did you follow the guides?

I found out about this site after I submitted my petition.

K1 Visa Timeline
03/04/16: I-129F sent via USPS certified mail
03/09/16: I-129F NOA1
03/11/16: I-129F NOA1 hard copy received
06/13/16: RFE Notice of Action
06/17/16: RFE NOA hard copy received

06/23/16: Response to RFE sent to CSC via USPS certified mail

06/29/16: Response to RFE sent to CSC was received

07/05/16: I-129F was approved and sent to NVC

07/27/16: NVC received petition

07/28/16: NVC sent petition to US Embassy in Manila

08/01/16: Consulate received

08/30/16: Medical

09/13/16: Interview date / Approved

09/17/16: Visa in hand

12/29/16: POE - Dallas, TX

01/20/17: Marriage

Timeline

Looks like I missed a lot of things and should be receiving an RFE once they review my packet. They did cash my check though :)

K1 Visa Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Looks like I missed a lot of things and should be receiving an RFE once they review my packet. They did cash my check though :)

I would go through the list in the GUIDE, collect everything you missed in preparation for an RFE so that you can handle it quickly.

This petition process can be 5 months or so long, so be patient. ;)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I found out about this site after I submitted my petition.

Awww :( well you can use them in answering your RFE. I hope they do that instead of returning your petition! Start preparing now.

Good Luck.

Timeline

Awww :( well you can use them in answering your RFE. I hope they do that instead of returning your petition! Start preparing now.

Good Luck.

Thanks.

I would go through the list in the GUIDE, collect everything you missed in preparation for an RFE so that you can handle it quickly.

This petition process can be 5 months or so long, so be patient. ;)

Yes, I'm starting to gather everything now so when the RFE comes in, I can reply right away.

K1 Visa Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

you also needed 2 passport photos of financee and the fees, copy of her passport

check the guidelines for K 1

One passport photo from the USC petitioner and one from the foreign fiance(e) is required. Copy of the foreign fiance(e)'s passport is not.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: IR-5 Country: Seychelles
Timeline

This is what you will need for sure..

YOUR FIANCE IN THE PHILIPPINES TO SEND YOU

--signed and dated G325A, Be sure she signs it in black ink and not send or fax a copy.

-- Signed and dated letter of intent to marry in black ink. No copy.

--One passport photo of her that is recent. Have her write the full name on the back as it appears on the on I-129f

--Any evidence of the ongoing relationship she might have...reciepts of mails or flowers or gifts that she might still have. Few copies of chats on social media, yahoo etc...just showing the dates, years...high the dates in yellow marker.

You the petitioner must do the same as above plus you will need to send them Proof of having met in person.

---Airline tickets , boarding passes etc...

---Hotel reservation and receipts if you stayed at a hotel

---Any receipt you both have, food out, restaurants etc..

---More photos of you both during your visit...you must write on the back or somewhere with explanation of that photo.

---You will need to send supplement to question 14a in regards to how have you met...Sign and date as well.

---You mentioned you took passport photos...must be every single page back and front, I did both covers as well.

I suggest that your fiance have all this done and have her send them by DHL or other service so you can have it ready when you will get RFE,Which am sure you will.

I am sure the adjudicator was shaking his/her head if they are working on your petition.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

One passport photo from the USC petitioner and one from the foreign fiance(e) is required. Copy of the foreign fiance(e)'s passport is not.

Thank you for this reply. I started getting a little worried when I noticed the other person stated that they need a copy of foreign fiance's passport. I love this website, it has been so much help to me. Especially gathering my information for the I-129F, as I followed exactly what the forum said step-by-step. And checked things over and over making sure I had exactly what was needed. My heart sank when I read that, so thank you for clearing it up. I know some people don't mean any harm, but I've noticed a few people post things that aren't found to be correct. So I will make sure to do further investigating before believing all I read on here. Anyways, thank you again. :D

<3  Our K-1 Visa Journey <3

I-129f sent -- 2-18-2016        

NOA1 -- 2-24-2016

NOA2 -- 05-02-2016

NVC received -- 05-13-2016

NVC left -- 05-18-2016

Embassy received -- 5-22-2016

Interview Date -- 8-31-2016

Interview Result -- APPROVED!!!

AP -- (09-07-2016)

Visa Issued -- 9-08-2016

US Entry -- 09-24-2016

<3 MARRIAGE -- 10-21-2016 <3

AOS, EAD, AND AP Filed 01-05-2017

NOA1 -- 01-19-2017

Biometrics -- 02-06-2017

EAD and AP approved -- 05-19-2017

AOS approved -- 08-24-2017

Received card -- 09-01-2017

❤ Baby boy is here!! December 26th 2017 ❤

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.