Sheenadao

CSC and philippine fiance.

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I read that the california service center is processing applications faster than anywhere else. And i also read that philippine beneficiaries get expedited. My application got sent to CSC and my fiance is from the philippines. I got my NOA1 on february 10th but my case was recieved on the 8th. Should the process take longer than 2 to 3 months if everything is done correctly? Im positive that i have done my application flawlessly. My only concern is that i didnt save my boarding passes when i went to visit but i sent my itinerary and bank statement showing i bought the tickets. I am just a little impatient right now because i really want to see my fiance.

Edited by adaosheena

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Where are you getting this "information?" The workload at the service centers will vary. They route them as best they can to keep it even. It goes through cycles as far as which center is "fast." I have never heard about an expedite for K1's from any particular country.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Where are you getting this "information?" The workload at the service centers will vary. They route them as best they can to keep it even. It goes through cycles as far as which center is "fast." I have never heard about an expedite for K1's from any particular country.

They did it for the Philippines when they had that cyclone/hurricane. But that has been a while ago they don't do it anymore.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:time:

If you filled in your timeline it would give you an approximate adjudication date. This is an unpredictable process. There are many here that breeze through in months. There are many that wait many months even years. (I'm sure that won't be your case) So please have some patience. You've just begun. I'm sure you will get through it. Everyone here is waiting to be with their loved one. We all know how it feels! Good Luck!

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow Here is an outline of the steps

Timeline

You shouldn't make multi threads.

California is the only Service center who does K-1 for now do to backlog in Texas.

You shouldn't make multi threads.

California is the only Service center who does K-1 for now do to backlog in Texas.

Ahh okay sorry about the multithread thing. Im new to this and i am very anxious about it all. Im not really sure how to use this webpage yet

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Ahh okay sorry about the multithread thing. Im new to this and i am very anxious about it all. Im not really sure how to use this webpage yet

It's okay we all have to learn :) It just makes it easier for people to help you. But you have been provided with good links read them and you know a whole lot more :)

So I read that the california service center is processing applications faster than anywhere else. And i also read that philippine beneficiaries get expedited. My application got sent to CSC and my fiance is from the philippines. I got my NOA1 on february 10th but my case was recieved on the 8th. Should the process take longer than 2 to 3 months if everything is done correctly? Im positive that i have done my application flawlessly. My only concern is that i didnt save my boarding passes when i went to visit but i sent my itinerary and bank statement showing i bought the tickets. I am just a little impatient right now because i really want to see my fiance.

The itinerary and bank statements showing you bought the ticket do not prove you met in person. It only proves you bought the tickets, not that you were actually on the plane.

Did you include other proof of meeting?

You need solid proof, such as passport stamps, boarding passes, receipts from Philippines that have date and location printed.

Pictures together, airline tickets, itineraries, tour plans, etc. are not good evidence by themselves, but they can reinforce your primary evidence.

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

So I read that the california service center is processing applications faster than anywhere else.

They and Texas are the only ones servicing K-1s.

And i also read that philippine beneficiaries get expedited.

Wrong

My application got sent to CSC and my fiance is from the philippines. I got my NOA1 on february 10th but my case was recieved on the 8th. Should the process take longer than 2 to 3 months if everything is done correctly?

Maybe....plan for 10 months and be happy with 5.

Im positive that i have done my application flawlessly.

Petition.....great.

My only concern is that i didnt save my boarding passes when i went to visit but i sent my itinerary and bank statement showing i bought the tickets.

Passport stamps are primary evidences.

I am just a little impatient right now because i really want to see my fiance.

Chill out.....everyone has the same desires.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

The itinerary and bank statements showing you bought the ticket do not prove you met in person. It only proves you bought the tickets, not that you were actually on the plane.

You need solid proof, such as passport stamps, boarding passes, receipts from Philippines that have date and location printed.

Pictures together, airline tickets, itineraries, tour plans, etc. are not good evidence by themselves, but they can reinforce your primary evidence.

Timeline

Yes i provided everything. Copy of my passport stamp, the paper that the airlines had you fill out regaurding my visit, pictures of us together, tickets to an amusement park we went to and a picture of us in front of it. All out recent messages from facebook and skype.

Timeline

Sorry have no idea how to ise this quote and reply thing

Filed: Timeline

The typhoon was in 2013. That website says they expedited petitions filed BEFORE the typhoon. Its old. Be patient. Everyone is waiting.

Also, the accepted spelling of the nationality of your fiance is "Filipina" (for women) or Filipino (for men or generic), as you can see from the link above. You wrote "Phillipine beneficiaries" above. Not picking on you, but I hope you learn the proper way to refer to her nationality. Filipinos are from the Philippines.

Edited by Harmonia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.