Sheenadao

CSC and philippine fiance.

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I read that the california service center is processing applications faster than anywhere else. And i also read that philippine beneficiaries get expedited. My application got sent to CSC and my fiance is from the philippines. I got my NOA1 on february 10th but my case was recieved on the 8th. Should the process take longer than 2 to 3 months if everything is done correctly? Im positive that i have done my application flawlessly. My only concern is that i didnt save my boarding passes when i went to visit but i sent my itinerary and bank statement showing i bought the tickets. I am just a little impatient right now because i really want to see my fiance.

Philippines petitions aren't being expedited anymore. You can check https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do;jsessionid=abcioYdVbOl7q5PvI75mv website for processing time frames for the I-129F Average processing time is 5 months.

Did you send copies of your passport pages with your entry and exit stamps, and BIO page?

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The typhoon was in 2013. That website says they expedited petitions filed BEFORE the typhoon. Its old. Be patient. Everyone is waiting.

Also, the accepted spelling of the nationality of your fiance is "Filipina" (for women) or Filipino (for men or generic), as you can see from the link above. You wrote "Phillipine beneficiaries" above. Not picking on you, but I hope you learn the proper way to refer to her nationality. Filipinos are from the Philippines.

The typhoon was in 2013. That website says they expedited petitions filed BEFORE the typhoon. Its old. Be patient. Everyone is waiting.

Also, the accepted spelling of the nationality of your fiance is "Filipina" (for women) or Filipino (for men or generic), as you can see from the link above. You wrote "Phillipine beneficiaries" above. Not picking on you, but I hope you learn the proper way to refer to her nationality. Filipinos are from the Philippines.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I read that the california service center is processing applications faster than anywhere else. And i also read that philippine beneficiaries get expedited. My application got sent to CSC and my fiance is from the philippines. I got my NOA1 on february 10th but my case was recieved on the 8th. Should the process take longer than 2 to 3 months if everything is done correctly? Im positive that i have done my application flawlessly. My only concern is that i didnt save my boarding passes when i went to visit but i sent my itinerary and bank statement showing i bought the tickets. I am just a little impatient right now because i really want to see my fiance.

In lieu on the boarding passes, you have your arrival and departure stamp on your passport, you can use that.

With no hiccups you can be done in 3 months, visa in hand. I could have done it but I delay processing intentionally.

AOS/ AED/ AP:

(California Service Center, Chula Vista, San Diego, CA)

Filed: Aug 29

Receipt Date: Sept 2

NOA 1 Date: Sept 12 (received text/email)

NOA 1 copy rcvd: Sept 16

Biometrics Notice Date: Sept 17, received Sept 24

Biometrics Sched: Oct 5

Successful walk-in: Sept 26

Oct 13- Case ready to be scheduled for interview

EAD/AP approved - Nov. 1/2 / Received EAD/ AP Combo Card- Nov. 15

50days from NOA1/ 64 days from receipt date.

January 30-  USCIS Ap update, Interview sched on March 3, 2017

Jan 31 - received USCIS letter/ Notice for interview 

March 3- Interview, approved on the Spot

March 8 - received GC

Dec 2018 - To file ROC

My Blogs:

I-129F Petition Process

Medical Requirements

Medical Exam Experience

US Embassy Manila K1/K2 Interview Preparation Requirements and Instructions

Interview (K1 with 2 K2s)

CFO Guidance and Counseling (applicable to applicant from Philippines only)

My K1 Visa Journey

8 August 2015 - Sent I-129F Packet thru USPS

17 August 2015 - I -797C Notice date

20 August 2015 - Received printed copy of NOA1 dated Aug 17.

2 September 2015 - APPROVED! (14 working days from receipt date)

Dec. 21-22 - Medical DONE!

Jan 11, 2016 - Interview- APPROVED!

Jan 15 - Visa ISSUED!

Jan 21 - VISA ON HAND! (8 working days from interview)

March 21 - CFO / PDOS for K2s

June 1, 2016 - POE

July 18, 2016 - Married

I am his and he is mine from this day until the end of my days..

Timeline

In lieu on the boarding passes, you have your arrival and departure stamp on your passport, you can use that.

With no hiccups you can be done in 3 months, visa in hand. I could have done it but I delay processing intentionally.

Yea i sent a copy of my passport stamps and my BIO page. Im a little afrad though because i dont think i have enough evidence. I never had any reciepts because my uncle pretty much treated us to the hotels and resturants we went to. I also didnt know about this whole process until after i got back to the states. If i knew i would have saved alot more things to use for evidence.

Timeline

The itinerary and bank statements showing you bought the ticket do not prove you met in person. It only proves you bought the tickets, not that you were actually on the plane.

Did you include other proof of meeting?

You need solid proof, such as passport stamps, boarding passes, receipts from Philippines that have date and location printed.

Pictures together, airline tickets, itineraries, tour plans, etc. are not good evidence by themselves, but they can reinforce your primary evidence.

My evidence alltogether is about 9 pictures of us together, amusement park tickets, passport stamp and bio page copies, a reciept from when i changed my USD into PHP, and an arrival card from the flight that was mandatory to fill out. For the amusement park tickets theres a picture of the both of us infront of the entrance with the mascot. I am not sure if its sufficent enough and im a little worried i might get denied. To be honest i didnt find out about this whole process until after i got back to hawaii. Thats why i dont have reciepts from the places we went. Edited by adaosheena

Filed: Timeline

I was referencing the reason of the expedite not whether is still valid or not, since the OP mentioned about hearing that they were doing auto expedite in the Philippines. That's why I provided the link.

Edited by Umka36

My evidence alltogether is about 9 pictures of us together, amusement park tickets, passport stamp and bio page copies, a reciept from when i changed my USD into PHP, and an arrival card from the flight that was mandatory to fill out. For the amusement park tickets theres a picture of the both of us infront of the entrance with the mascot. I am not sure if its sufficent enough and im a little worried i might get denied. To be honest i didnt find out about this whole process until after i got back to hawaii. Thats why i dont have reciepts from the places we went.

Based on what you provided, it should be sufficient. The stamp on your passport show that you did go to the Philippines and the picture show that you were together. Do you have emails/conversation that talks about the trip between the two of you. It's secondary evidence, but it provides additional proof that you've met.

I was referencing the reason of the expedite not whether is still valid or not, since the OP mentioned about hearing that they were doing auto expedite in the Philippines. That's why I provided the link.

Ok, my apologies for confusing you with the OP.

I do still hope the OP learns to spell Filipino.

Timeline

Based on what you provided, it should be sufficient. The stamp on your passport show that you did go to the Philippines and the picture show that you were together. Do you have emails/conversation that talks about the trip between the two of you. It's secondary evidence, but it provides additional proof that you've met.

It is very reassuring to hear you say that. Ive been torturing myself over this for a couple of days. And its already been a month since i sent in my application. To answer your question, yes. Luckly i sent the facebook conversations we had. I screenshotted the last message i sent her before i got on the plane and i sent the message confirming where we were gonna meet when i landed. All together i sent 11 screenshots of our facebook messages and skype chats we had.

Timeline

Was that really necessary?

Haha im guessing im the OP. Its fine some people are just like that. My fault for using the incorrect terminology. I just spelled it that way to imply all filipino citizens. But then againi probably sould have just said filipino haha. Please excuse me for my mistake. I myself am filipino so its pretty funny.

My evidence alltogether is about 9 pictures of us together, amusement park tickets, passport stamp and bio page copies, a reciept from when i changed my USD into PHP, and an arrival card from the flight that was mandatory to fill out. For the amusement park tickets theres a picture of the both of us infront of the entrance with the mascot. I am not sure if its sufficent enough and im a little worried i might get denied. To be honest i didnt find out about this whole process until after i got back to hawaii. Thats why i dont have reciepts from the places we went.

I think you should be fine. The main thing is that you have at least one piece of primary evidence, which is your passport stamp.

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

Timeline

I think you should be fine. The main thing is that you have at least one piece of primary evidence, which is your passport stamp.

Thats good to know ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.