F2A PD november &december 2014

419 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It's still slacking

?

Hi everyone.

My PD is Nov 17, still waiting for IL.

By the way, I wanted to let you know guys that NVC cannot move the cut-off date just for 1 or 2 days. The next PD can be only 1st, 8th, 15th, or 22nd of a month.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone.

My PD is Nov 17, still waiting for IL.

By the way, I wanted to let you know guys that NVC cannot move the cut-off date just for 1 or 2 days. The next PD can be only 1st, 8th, 15th, or 22nd of a month.

You are right about the dates, I noticed the same thing.

My pd is also 17Nov and still waiting for IL!!Good luck to everyone :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My case completed last march , my PD is NOV 12,2016 got IL which is scheduled may 25 in the mail i received and interview date of July 12,2016.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So base on what I am reading here the vb cut off date for July month will be November 15, 2014? Oh well I suppose its better the bulletin crawls like a snail than to go in retrogression

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

So base on what I am reading here the vb cut off date for July month will be November 15, 2014? Oh well I suppose its better the bulletin crawls like a snail than to go in retrogression

You never know until you see it :)

It can be 15th or 22nd. I agree that this slacking is better than retrogression, but I hope for the best.

09/27/2014 - Marriage Date

USCIS Stage [completed]

11/12/2014 - I-130 Sent

11/17/2014 - Priority Date (VSC processing)

11/25/2014 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09/02/2015 - Transfer Notice: VSC to CSC

09/25/2015 - NOA2 - Approved

10/03/2015 - NOA2 hardcopy received

NVC Stage [completed]

11/07/2015 - Received Case Number & IIN

11/09/2015 - DS-261 generated & filled

11/13/2015 - IV and AOS invoices issued

12/09/2015 - IV Fee paid

12/17/2015 - IV Form DS-260 submitted

02/14/2016 - AOS Fee paid

03/01/2016 - IV and AOS document package sent to NVC (03/03/2016 - NVC Scan date)

04/11/2016 - Case complete! :dancing:

08/29/2016 - Package was sent to Moscow embassy

10/05/2016 - Interview, visa approved! :dance::dancing:

Timeline

July PD is out! Nov 15th *sigh*

Yes it sure is the Nov 15! And in addition NVC is also letting us all know; who are under the family preference category to get use to this because for the other 2 upcoming months they will just go out by a week or 2 weeks. Its on the travel.state.gov website Paragraph F. I have no more sigh left in until next month *sigh*

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Cheer up guys! My PD is 24NOV2014, and was also expecting to have an interview letter this June or July since the VB for the last few months backward is moving faster. Though it is frustrating, lets always hope for the best. God has a great plan, so take it easy. It was stated for the 2 upcoming months August and September, VB will move for one or two weeks, I hope two weeks. :) So calculating my PD, maybe it will comes out on September. Not too soon, but surely it will come. Anyone who also has the same PD particulalry in the Philippines? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Even though my pd is in December and I will have to wait some more, some November pd will be super excited nextra week. I am just praying they go 2 weeks and not 1 week.

Even though my pd is in December and I will have to wait some more, some November pd will be super excited nextra week. I am just praying they go 2 weeks and not 1 week.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Whats happening next week?!

Relax, nothing is happening next week. They will publish a new visa bulletin after July 4th

09/27/2014 - Marriage Date

USCIS Stage [completed]

11/12/2014 - I-130 Sent

11/17/2014 - Priority Date (VSC processing)

11/25/2014 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09/02/2015 - Transfer Notice: VSC to CSC

09/25/2015 - NOA2 - Approved

10/03/2015 - NOA2 hardcopy received

NVC Stage [completed]

11/07/2015 - Received Case Number & IIN

11/09/2015 - DS-261 generated & filled

11/13/2015 - IV and AOS invoices issued

12/09/2015 - IV Fee paid

12/17/2015 - IV Form DS-260 submitted

02/14/2016 - AOS Fee paid

03/01/2016 - IV and AOS document package sent to NVC (03/03/2016 - NVC Scan date)

04/11/2016 - Case complete! :dancing:

08/29/2016 - Package was sent to Moscow embassy

10/05/2016 - Interview, visa approved! :dance::dancing:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hi, how are you? I found this forum through a research I was doing on google, I have a question, Im going to get married with a Legal Permanent Resident next month, I would like to know if the process for this visa (F2A) I could do it online, or do I have to pay someone like a lawyer to make this process ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.