Hamada2013

F2A PD november &december 2014

419 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Why is PD Nov. 2014 is moving too slow? Anyone? Is there a chance that F2A will retrogress?

Hope not but vb says the amount of application for other categories increased. so maybe this affected us indirectly.. in such a way that instead of working for f2a cases, they allocated manpower elsewhere. speculations only not sure. plus there is a good chance that f4 will retrogress at least for china and india

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

the looks of things I am not even sure it will be soon. NVC has been slacking since the last 2 months. sigh

One must always hope for best. I wish good luck to everyone ?

the looks of things I am not even sure it will be soon. NVC has been slacking since the last 2 months. sigh

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree!!!, we are all hoping for the best, however I am just stating in relation to what I see on the vb.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

These have been 2 very frustrating months!!! I am deciding to go and visit my husband since this isnt moving much and i am just getting too anxious! I wonder when they will post the visa bulleting for July!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hoping VB will be updated by 10th of June!!!

These have been 2 very frustrating months!!! I am deciding to go and visit my husband since this isnt moving much and i am just getting too anxious! I wonder when they will post the visa bulleting for July!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi everyone.

My PD is Nov 17, still waiting for IL.

By the way, I wanted to let you know guys that NVC cannot move the cut-off date just for 1 or 2 days. The next PD can be only 1st, 8th, 15th, or 22nd of a month.

09/27/2014 - Marriage Date

USCIS Stage [completed]

11/12/2014 - I-130 Sent

11/17/2014 - Priority Date (VSC processing)

11/25/2014 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09/02/2015 - Transfer Notice: VSC to CSC

09/25/2015 - NOA2 - Approved

10/03/2015 - NOA2 hardcopy received

NVC Stage [completed]

11/07/2015 - Received Case Number & IIN

11/09/2015 - DS-261 generated & filled

11/13/2015 - IV and AOS invoices issued

12/09/2015 - IV Fee paid

12/17/2015 - IV Form DS-260 submitted

02/14/2016 - AOS Fee paid

03/01/2016 - IV and AOS document package sent to NVC (03/03/2016 - NVC Scan date)

04/11/2016 - Case complete! :dancing:

08/29/2016 - Package was sent to Moscow embassy

10/05/2016 - Interview, visa approved! :dance::dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.