Hamada2013

F2A PD november &december 2014

419 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Do you guys/gals know which date of the month they usually publish new Visa Bulletin?

Best Wishes.

10th of the month, sometimes 9th or 8th depending on what day 10th is

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Sandyreu,

It is hard to say. I would focus on get Case Complete with the NVC first. After that it will be waiting time for the PD to get current. It can varies as you can see in this forum. Best wish on your case.

Best wishes.

Hey tnx a ton TrauCon...I have not even received the welcome letter from NVC....Expecting to receive it by this August. :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Do you guys/gals know which date of the month they usually publish new Visa Bulletin?

Best Wishes.

Hi TrauCon,

according to the document Operation of the Numerical Control Process

VO (Visa Office) attempts to establish the cut-off dates for the following month on or about the 8th of each month

09/27/2014 - Marriage Date

USCIS Stage [completed]

11/12/2014 - I-130 Sent

11/17/2014 - Priority Date (VSC processing)

11/25/2014 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09/02/2015 - Transfer Notice: VSC to CSC

09/25/2015 - NOA2 - Approved

10/03/2015 - NOA2 hardcopy received

NVC Stage [completed]

11/07/2015 - Received Case Number & IIN

11/09/2015 - DS-261 generated & filled

11/13/2015 - IV and AOS invoices issued

12/09/2015 - IV Fee paid

12/17/2015 - IV Form DS-260 submitted

02/14/2016 - AOS Fee paid

03/01/2016 - IV and AOS document package sent to NVC (03/03/2016 - NVC Scan date)

04/11/2016 - Case complete! :dancing:

08/29/2016 - Package was sent to Moscow embassy

10/05/2016 - Interview, visa approved! :dance::dancing:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

NVC may send letters/notifications to those who will be affected of Retrogression, if, there's going to be a retrogression. As long as I don't get that notice from NVC themselves..i will continue to hope visa bulletin will move. We're almost there. Our PD Dec2014. Around this month we should be invited for interviews. Seriously hoping...Langgalyn

Hello,

NVC may send letters/notifications to those who will be affected of Retrogression, if, there's going to be a retrogression. As long as I don't get that notice from NVC themselves..i will continue to hope visa bulletin will move. We're almost there. Our PD Dec2014. Around this month we should be invited for interviews. Seriously hoping...Langgalyn

Timeline

My PD is end of Feb 2015... not sure how long its gonna take now. Unsure of everything, This is really frustrating. Hope the new VB gets some good news for all of us.

Hi Desai12,

Please let me know if you have received the NVC welcome letter and if yes, has your case been completed yet? Thanks !

Timeline

Hello Sandyreu,

My case has been completed since March 2016. I have been waiting since for the PD to be current and that I can get my IL soon. I guess in most of the case the file gets completed months before the actual interview date just be on the safer side.

Thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

In case anyone interest in seeing visa cutoff dates in the past since 1992:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/family-preference-cut-off-dates/Cut-off_Dates_worldwide_online.pdf

There were some retrogressions and also some advancements. There were some Currents also. Hard to predict what next. With Oct is coming up, I hope it will flow smoothly again after that.

Best wishes.

Timeline

Hello Sandyreu,

My case has been completed since March 2016. I have been waiting since for the PD to be current and that I can get my IL soon. I guess in most of the case the file gets completed months before the actual interview date just be on the safer side.

Thanks

Thanks a ton for your info. :)

Vida bulletin nov 15 2015 is the correct. So that means I will recieve interview letter of my priority date is July 28 2015 ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah..no movement..i thought we'll have interview by June July. I'm hoping for a big jump next month..pleasseee...it's just a torture to be away with your loved one.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.