Chris&Olivia

I-129F February 2016 Filers

3,803 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I know a fair amount of you have your NVC numbers now. When do you recommend starting to call? Is that how you find out the nvc received date? any tips?

it will take about 3 weeks to get a number from NVC.....based on my experience

I-129F Sent : 2016-02-05

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know a fair amount of you have your NVC numbers now. When do you recommend starting to call? Is that how you find out the nvc received date? any tips?

I would wait at least 3 weeks from NOA2

I Recived my case number yesterday and I waited one day shy of three weeks. So I suggest 3 weeks as well.

K1

2/12/16.....I-129F sent to lockbox Lewisville, TX

2/18/16.....NOA1 text & e-mail. Case sent to CSC

2/25/16.....Received NOA1 hard copy

3/22/16.....Vaccinations up to date (only needed one)

5/17/16.....NOA2 ( 91 days)

6/ 3/16.....NVC Recived

6/ 6/16.....Case Number Received

6/14/16.....Medical

7/ 7/16..... Interview Approved

9/14/16..... POE

9/22/16.....Wedding

12/26/16....Baby due date ( it's a girl )

AOS

9/30/16.....AOS sent to Chicago

10/3/16..... Delivered

10/18/16....NOA1 text x3

10/29/16.....Biometric letter for 11/9/16

11/08/16..... Successful walk-in for biometrics

12/**/16..... She arrived our baby girl was born

01/03/17.....EAD card in production 

01/03/17.....EAD/AP approved

06/26/17.....Interview- Approved

06/26/17.....AOS card in production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

After 122 days and an RFE we got our NO2 this morning! words can't even express the happiness felt right now. This forum has been such a God send the last few months of what seemed like endless waiting. Can't wait to get started on the next step!

Congratulations!

Pamela the U.S. Petitioner

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

K-1 Visa Journey AOS Journey

Feb 09, 2016: Sent I-129f to Dallas Lockbox Nov 21, 2016: Sent AOS Package to Chicago Lockbox

Feb 11, 2016: Dallas Lockbox Received I-129f (sent to CSC)

Feb 17, 2016: Received NOA1 Email

Feb 22, 2016: Received NOA1 Hard Copy

Mar 09, 2016: Received Vaccinations

Apr 11, 2016: Received RFE Email

Apr 18, 2016: Received RFE Hard Copy

Apr 18, 2016: Sent Reply for RFE

Apr 19, 2016: CSC Received RFE Reply

May 11, 2016: Received NOA2 Email (85 days)

May 16, 2016: Received NOA2 Hardcopy

Jun 02, 2016: NVC Received our Case

Jun 03, 2016: Received Case Number

Jun 06, 2016: Medical

Jun 07, 2016: Case Left NVC for Embassy

Jun 09, 2016: Embassy Received Case "Ready"

Aug 02, 2016: Interview!!! APPROVED!!!!!

Aug 18, 2016: Visa Issued

Aug 25, 2016: POE JFK New York City

Aug 26, 2016: MARRIED!! :wub: (L) :dancing:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Congrats to all the recent approvals. We sent off our packet 3 info to the embassy today! They will be contacting us soon for our interview! So exciting and so scary at the same time!

<3  Our K-1 Visa Journey <3

I-129f sent -- 2-18-2016        

NOA1 -- 2-24-2016

NOA2 -- 05-02-2016

NVC received -- 05-13-2016

NVC left -- 05-18-2016

Embassy received -- 5-22-2016

Interview Date -- 8-31-2016

Interview Result -- APPROVED!!!

AP -- (09-07-2016)

Visa Issued -- 9-08-2016

US Entry -- 09-24-2016

<3 MARRIAGE -- 10-21-2016 <3

AOS, EAD, AND AP Filed 01-05-2017

NOA1 -- 01-19-2017

Biometrics -- 02-06-2017

EAD and AP approved -- 05-19-2017

AOS approved -- 08-24-2017

Received card -- 09-01-2017

❤ Baby boy is here!! December 26th 2017 ❤

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Congrats to all the recent approvals. We sent off our packet 3 info to the embassy today! They will be contacting us soon for our interview! So exciting and so scary at the same time!

congrats, all the best for u guys ;)

Timeline

congrats, all the best for u guys ;)

Thank you!!

I-129f sent -- 2-18-2016        

NOA1 -- 2-24-2016

NOA2 -- 05-02-2016

NVC left -- 05-18-2016

AP -- (09-07-2016)

Visa Issued -- 9-08-2016

US Entry -- 09-24-2016

NOA1 -- 01-19-2017

Biometrics -- 02-06-2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Oh my guys..we need some help before sending off RFE!!!... Going crazy debating what to sent for Request of evidence. We are so torn about what to send in. We thought we sent all evidence needed: statement explaining when where how we met in person, ticket confirmation to Egypt and also took a flight to another city in Egypt together, all the boarding passes, tons of pictures including pics at land mark places such as Pyramids, passport stamps for both of us, all our hotel confirmation and all the final transaction log of all the expenses we incurred at hotels, lots of chat logs starting from Okcupid site where we met to Whatsapp, text messages, Skype calls, daily phone call records. We also met the first time in California here in the States so we included that. Then of course all the required documents that go with application.

Our RFE included 2 parts quoting exactly:Requirement that beneficiary and petitioner have met in person" and "Circumstances of meeting". I know as part of circumstance of meeting to included terms and conditions of website and a email from site stating its not marriage broker and a clear statement of exactly the circumstance of us establish relationship. I'm just so confused about Requirement of meeting. I feel we submitted more then enough primary and secondary proof.

We do not want to send to much information but definitely do not want to NOT send enough. Were worried were going to send to much. Our original packet was almost 60 pages long with most of it just re-sending stuff we already sent (anxiety). Were re-sending airline info, boarding passes, passport stamps, the online site chat log. The new information were sending is bank statement which thankfully we both used our credit cards in California and in Egypt, more detailed information summary about exact circumstance of meeting online and each visit summary of details, new pictures and then official statement from us and 2 relatives in Egypt that we celebrated family time with.

We cut it down to this:

Any advice??? Any would be so helpful. to much? to little? other document advice? just opinion? It is making us crazy debating...Sorry its so long. Were desperate :(

Table of contents were sending:

Content included in response to request of evidence:

- Circumstances of establishing relationship – 9 pages

Ø Explanation of establishing the relationship (Beneficiary) – 1 page

Ø Screenshots of our conversations of www.okcupid.com1 page

Ø Email from www.okcupid.com confirming it is not a marriage broker site – 1 page

Ø Terms of conditions of online site: www.okcupid.com – 6 pages

- Meeting in person in California (Petitioner/Beneficiary) – 6 pages/4 pictures

Ø Explanation of meeting circumstances – 1 page

Ø Passport entry stamp to united states (beneficiary) – 1 page

Ø Hotel booking – 1 page

Ø Bank statement with highlighted California transactions (Beneficiary) – 1 pages

Ø Bank statement with highlighted California transactions (Petitioner) – 2 pages

Ø Pictures – 4 pictures

- Meeting in person in Egypt (Petitioner/Beneficiary) – 21 pages/8 pictures

Ø Explanation of meeting circumstances – 1 page

Ø Passport entry stamps to Egypt (Petitioner/Beneficiary) – 2 pages

Ø Airline ticket confirmation, information, and boarding passes (Petitioner/Beneficiary) – 7 pages

Ø Hotel booking in Cairo, Egypt and Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt – 9 pages

Ø Bank statement with highlighted Egypt transactions (Beneficiary) – 1 pages

Ø Bank statement with highlighted Egypt transactions (Petitioner) – 2 page

Ø Pictures – 8 pictures

- Statements of meeting from petitioner, beneficiary, & 2 relatives – 4 pages

??????

Timeline

Oh my guys..we need some help before sending off RFE!!!... Going crazy debating what to sent for Request of evidence. We are so torn about what to send in. We thought we sent all evidence needed: statement explaining when where how we met in person, ticket confirmation to Egypt and also took a flight to another city in Egypt together, all the boarding passes, tons of pictures including pics at land mark places such as Pyramids, passport stamps for both of us, all our hotel confirmation and all the final transaction log of all the expenses we incurred at hotels, lots of chat logs starting from Okcupid site where we met to Whatsapp, text messages, Skype calls, daily phone call records. We also met the first time in California here in the States so we included that. Then of course all the required documents that go with application.

Our RFE included 2 parts quoting exactly:Requirement that beneficiary and petitioner have met in person" and "Circumstances of meeting". I know as part of circumstance of meeting to included terms and conditions of website and a email from site stating its not marriage broker and a clear statement of exactly the circumstance of us establish relationship. I'm just so confused about Requirement of meeting. I feel we submitted more then enough primary and secondary proof.

We do not want to send to much information but definitely do not want to NOT send enough. Were worried were going to send to much. Our original packet was almost 60 pages long with most of it just re-sending stuff we already sent (anxiety). Were re-sending airline info, boarding passes, passport stamps, the online site chat log. The new information were sending is bank statement which thankfully we both used our credit cards in California and in Egypt, more detailed information summary about exact circumstance of meeting online and each visit summary of details, new pictures and then official statement from us and 2 relatives in Egypt that we celebrated family time with.

We cut it down to this:

Any advice??? Any would be so helpful. to much? to little? other document advice? just opinion? It is making us crazy debating...Sorry its so long. Were desperate :(

- Circumstances of establishing relationship 9 pages

Ø Explanation of establishing the relationship (Beneficiary) 1 page

Ø Screenshots of our conversations of www.okcupid.com 1 page

Ø Email from www.okcupid.com confirming it is not a marriage broker site 1 page

Ø Terms of conditions of online site: www.okcupid.com 6 pages

- Meeting in person in California (Petitioner/Beneficiary) 6 pages/4 pictures

Ø Explanation of meeting circumstances 1 page

Ø Passport entry stamp to united states (beneficiary) 1 page

Ø Hotel booking 1 page

Ø Bank statement with highlighted California transactions (Beneficiary) 1 pages

Ø Bank statement with highlighted California transactions (Petitioner) 2 pages

Ø Pictures 4 pictures

- Meeting in person in Egypt (Petitioner/Beneficiary) 21 pages/8 pictures

Ø Passport entry stamps to Egypt (Petitioner/Beneficiary) 2 pages

Ø Airline ticket confirmation, information, and boarding passes (Petitioner/Beneficiary) 7 pages

Ø Hotel booking in Cairo, Egypt and Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt 9 pages

Ø Bank statement with highlighted Egypt transactions (Beneficiary) 1 pages

Ø Bank statement with highlighted Egypt transactions (Petitioner) 2 page

Ø Pictures 8 pictures

- Statements of meeting from petitioner, beneficiary, & 2 relatives 4 pages

??????

By circumstances of meeting, I believe they mean for you to state where you met, when you traveled there, how long you stayed, etc. Not so much proving you were there. For me, I sent in a letter that pretty much went, To whom it may concern: I Meg LeAnne visited and met Andrew for the first time on 1/2/16 in the city of Bahrain and stayed for the total of 3 weeks, then I had my second trip to see him on 5/12/16, and so on and so forth. Just describing how we met, when and where, and the duration of my trips. As far as more evidence, the only thing I sent that was different from yours is the visa receipts I received from Bahrain. They would give me a receipt every time. Good luck guys!

I-129f sent -- 2-18-2016        

NOA1 -- 2-24-2016

NOA2 -- 05-02-2016

NVC left -- 05-18-2016

AP -- (09-07-2016)

Visa Issued -- 9-08-2016

US Entry -- 09-24-2016

NOA1 -- 01-19-2017

Biometrics -- 02-06-2017

Timeline

Okay that makes sense. Thank you so much!

I'm so happy for you! Your almost all the way there ?

No problem! You've helped me loads with learning the way of how things are done in Saudi. Glad to help with what I could. Someone else might provide you some more insight. :) And we are. I'm most scared about this part to be honest lol. Thank you, I'm sure you'll be having your interview before you know it! Good luck :dancing:

I-129f sent -- 2-18-2016        

NOA1 -- 2-24-2016

NOA2 -- 05-02-2016

NVC left -- 05-18-2016

AP -- (09-07-2016)

Visa Issued -- 9-08-2016

US Entry -- 09-24-2016

NOA1 -- 01-19-2017

Biometrics -- 02-06-2017

We cut it down to this:

- Circumstances of establishing relationship 9 pages

Ø Explanation of establishing the relationship (Beneficiary) 1 page

Ø Screenshots of our conversations of www.okcupid.com 1 page

Ø Email from www.okcupid.com confirming it is not a marriage broker site 1 page

Ø Terms of conditions of online site: www.okcupid.com 6 pages

- Meeting in person in California (Petitioner/Beneficiary) 6 pages/4 pictures

Ø Passport entry stamp to united states (beneficiary) 1 page

Ø Hotel booking 1 page

Ø Bank statement with highlighted California transactions (Beneficiary) 1 pages

Ø Bank statement with highlighted California transactions (Petitioner) 2 pages

Ø Pictures 4 pictures

- Meeting in person in Egypt (Petitioner/Beneficiary) 21 pages/8 pictures

Ø Passport entry stamps to Egypt (Petitioner/Beneficiary) 2 pages

Ø Airline ticket confirmation, information, and boarding passes (Petitioner/Beneficiary) 7 pages

Ø Hotel booking in Cairo, Egypt and Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt 9 pages

Ø Bank statement with highlighted Egypt transactions (Beneficiary) 1 pages

Ø Bank statement with highlighted Egypt transactions (Petitioner) 2 page

Ø Pictures 8 pictures

- Statements of meeting from petitioner, beneficiary, & 2 relatives 4 pages

??????

Looks like you're good to go. I wouldn't bother with the statements from other people though, but if you have it, why not. I'm sure they'll approve it quickly and it will help with the interview as well. Good luck, keeping my fingers crossed for you. Edited by p-ana

Timeline

Looks like you're good to go. I wouldn't bother with the statements from other people though, but if you have it, why not. I'm sure they'll approve it quickly and it will help with the interview as well. Good luck, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Scratch that. I see the statements from other people. I agree I think you should be ok with out it, but if you have it, send it. Can't hurt lol

Edited by Meg&Andrew

I-129f sent -- 2-18-2016        

NOA1 -- 2-24-2016

NOA2 -- 05-02-2016

NVC left -- 05-18-2016

AP -- (09-07-2016)

Visa Issued -- 9-08-2016

US Entry -- 09-24-2016

NOA1 -- 01-19-2017

Biometrics -- 02-06-2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.