dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2016

1,921 posts in this topic

Hi robrom123 , Thank you for your reply , no neither uscis nor nvc stated that, we never got a checklist or nothing like that,just asking to make sure !

I will take to my interview and you are right its a lot !!!

Thanks once again .

I have about 2000 photo's of my wedding i take about 10 photos with me i have the original and a copy with the translation stabled to it so the copy with translation for the consul and the original as a proof and i get that one back i dont need to bring an aos affidavit of support but i bring this anyway including a 2015 w2 and stubsof the last 6 months i might not need it but then i have it if he asks for it.

good luck!

April 17 2015 send I-130

April 22 2015 recieved I-130 vermont

april 28 2015 noa 1 in the mail

September 21 2015 transffered from vermont to california

October 05 2015 I-130 approved at california

october 09 2015 noa 2 in the mail

October 21 2015 case recieved at nvc

December 9 2015 all mail at nvc

January 16 2016 case completed at nvc

I don't know why Sierra Leone Embassy is taking so long to schedule a interview. ? Not a lot of people go up there for visa anyways.?

My journey of Petitioning for my Husband !

July18, 2014: Married in Freetown,Sierra Leone

USCIS: I I'm

January 30 2015: I-130 sent

Feburay 02 2015: Delivered at Chicago Express Mail

Feburay 04 2015: NOA1 Text and Email Received, case Route to Vermont Service Center

Feburay 09 2015: NOA 1 Recieve Recipt in the mail

Let the process Begin!!! [/b]

I don't know why Sierra Leone Embassy is taking so long to schedule a interview. ? Not a lot of people go up there for visa anyways.?

Ooops, I just call NVC, my husband interview Date is on March 14 2016!?????????? thank you God!????????????????? I'm so happy!

Final step! Lord help us!??

My journey of Petitioning for my Husband !

July18, 2014: Married in Freetown,Sierra Leone

USCIS: I I'm

January 30 2015: I-130 sent

Feburay 02 2015: Delivered at Chicago Express Mail

Feburay 04 2015: NOA1 Text and Email Received, case Route to Vermont Service Center

Feburay 09 2015: NOA 1 Recieve Recipt in the mail

Let the process Begin!!! [/b]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Hello all.. My interview seems to be the farthest so far.. March 22nd 2016, I wrote the embassy a email asking for a earlier date, I hope they say yes.. ?? Good luck everyone.

Edited by Shala6

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Our interview is scheduled for Feb 4th at the US Consulate in Lagos and we began our medicals on 1/28 and completed it on 1/30. We came to Lagos from Enugu on 1/27 after a 9-hour journey.

We got to the hospital (The Childrens Practice in Ikoyi, Lagos) at about 5.45am and waited till their gates opened at 7.25am. A security guard asked us to write our names on a sheet of paper and ushered us into the hospital premises. Others who came after us also wrote down their names.

At 8.00am, they started attending to us in the order that the names were written. First, we met the receptionist who requested for our visa interview appointment letter (P4) and our international passports after which she gave us a bank teller to make payments for consultation at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB). The bank is located about 400m from the hospital on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. We paid the sum of #46,000 (#30,000 for two adults and #16,000 for two children).

The receptionist generated a payment receipt for us and requested for copies of the data page of our passports and six copies each of our passport photos. A form was given to us to fill our contact details as well as intended US address. We were also given a consent form to sign. Thereafter, we were given two tags each with numbers printed on them. The green tag was for X-ray while the red tag was for blood tests.

The medical examination began at about 9.00am with X-rays. I went in first and was asked to remove my shirt and singlet and stand in front of the machine. I was instructed to take in a deep breath and hold it until the image was captured. In less than 10 minutes, I was done. My wife went in next. Our children (3 years and 1 year old) were not ‘X-rayed’. At each service point, our passports were requested as means of identification.

Next, we went for the blood tests. We were called according to the numbers on the red tag. The nurse measured our heights and weights and took our body temperatures. She also calculated our B.M.I. and wrote it down on the consent form. Blood samples were drawn from me and my wife only. However, purified protein derivative (PDD) was injected under the skin of our 3-year old daughter and the area was marked with an indelible ink. We were instructed not to allow her scratch or scrub the area and come back in 48 hours to have it ‘read’. This is the Mantoux test that reveals exposure to tuberculosis.

We proceeded to the next building for consultation with the physician. After a short wait, we were ushered into the physician’s office. She took our medical history (all 4 of us), measured our blood pressures and asked us to read a chart with alphabets from a distance (wife and I only). She went through our immunization records to determine the vaccines we will need to meet the requirements of our proposed visa category. Based on our history and records, my wife and I were to be given tetanus toxoid (TT), measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) and oral polio vaccine (OPV). As health personnel, my wife and I had to show proof that we have received Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV). Our children were to receive MMR, OPV, Varicella (for chicken pox), pneumococcal vaccine and a booster dose of Pentacoq (pentavalent vaccine). In addition, our 1-year old son was to receive Hepatitis A vaccine.

We went back on Saturday (1/30) to conclude the medicals. The Mantoux test for daughter was negative and we had our vaccinations. We made payment using my debit card. Our vaccinations cost #110,000. We are glad to get this stage out of the way. We were told that the results will be ready on Monday (2/1) by 4.00pm but I’ll go for the result this morning.

Next up for us is the interview. Thanks for reading

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations. WOW that was fast. I wonder why LPR's get dates sooner than US Citizens at Kingston? There are still IR1/CR1's waiting since 11/4 for dates.

Hmmmm just wondering.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi Guys, Looks like among us only lucky person was Frankjavir..... Congrats you have so fast luck with this whole process i am really pissed off with this all NVC process.... At least at USCIS i knew that within 5 months i will get my case complete but here with NVC can't even get a right answer also.... I am not even sure what to say here now.... My embassy is not the most busy one also... I called them they have dates for Feb also and they say NVC should have scheduled me for any date they are completely open still no date... Now back to you Frankjavir what would you say now??? is really NVC doing there job i do not think so...when all paperwork is submitted it should be assign the date ASAP not when they feel like.... sorry but i am really feeling depressed and sad now and almost frustrated with NVC and its whole process....

I say the same I said before, NVC employees are under the gun with real bad working conditions and more than 13.000 cases per week not including non-immigrant visas. NVC is a bottle neck.

My post defending NVC employees was triggered because some people implied they were not doing their job and where browsing Facebook etc, etc.

Its is a mismanaged place but by far more efficient than USCIS , how can they explain by comparison the super fast California and the other slugs.

I do have a problem with us paying $ 440 to USCIS and California processes their work load under 60 days and the slugs take 5 months? That tells me the slug like service centers are not doing their job properly and that is unfair to all of us because we all pay the same fee.

I am not an expert on the work flow of this whole preocess, but my understanding is that once NVC completes your case, it is put on a FIFO cue for interview slots from posts, in other words NVC is done with you and then is all up to your embassy.

I checked the 21 cases in Dwheels76's spread sheet for New Delhi, their lowest average between CC and IL is 20 days and their high average is 2 months plus.

Your CC was on Jan 19, therefore your earliest date for IL is February 8th, so you should not be pissed off at NVC because they did their part and you should not be pissed off at New Delhi neither because your 20 days are not up yet.

Have patience my friend, compare your case among your countrymen and you will see that other members had it worse than you. See Jage's case for instance.

The 2 posts in India are among the busiest in the world. (wonder why India has 2 posts)

Yes you are right I have been lucky, I called blessed, I am not going to elaborate on my religious believes out of respect to the multicultural audience in this forum, but personally I know where my blessing is coming from.

I thank you for congratulating me about my luck and I from the bottom of my heart encourage you not to lose your patience, getting angry is not going to expedite your process but it will hurt your mind, your body and your spirit.

On around February 8th you will remember me when you receive your IL and that will make you one of the "lucky ones" among your countrymen..

I sincerely wish you to be a "lucky" one.

CR-1 VISA

STAGE 1: USCIS

CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER US EMBASSY BOGOTA

09-08-2015 Express mailed my I-130 package to Chicago Lock-box.

09-11-2015 Received NOA1 via email with a PD of 09-09-2015

09-19-2015 Received I-797C via snail mail. (NOA1)

10-21-2015 My wife came to visit me on a B1/B2. No problems at POE Miami :P

11-04-2015 Received NOA2 via email. (56 days after NOA1)

11-08-2015 My wife ends visit and returns to Colombia to wait for interview :(

11-09-2015 Received I-797 via snail mail. (NOA2)

STAGE 2: NVC

11-16-2015 NVC received our case,(12 days after NOA2).

12-07-2015 Emailed inquiry to NVC to inform them my email. http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/contact.html

12-08-2015 NVC assigned case and invoice ID number,(34 days after NOA2) Case was assigned after 13:00 PM. I called at 12:30 then at 19:00 PM

12-08-2015 Completed Choice of Agent DS-261

12-09-2015 Received 2 emails with Welcome Letters for my wife and I, they were sent by ASKnvc@state.gov

12-09-2015 AOS bill became available and I paid it. (IN PROCESS)

12-12-2015 Mailed AOS and IV packages.

12-14-2015 Received via email IV bill from ASKnvc@state.gov and paid the IV fee.

12-14-2015 AOS fee updated to PAID

12-15-2015 USPS tracking shows AOS/IV packages were delivered to NVC. Waiting for a SCAN date.

12-16-2015 IV fee updated to PAID and completed DS-260

12-19-2015 Scan Date (45 days after NOA2). I called on 01-13-16 and I was told my scan date is 12-15-15????

01-26-2016 Case complete. (83 days after NOA2)

01-29-2016 Called NVC, I was informed my CO Interview will be on 03-01-2016 at 08:00.

02-02-2016 Received Interview Letter (P4) via email.

02-09-2016 Package picked-up by DHL at 15:29 Waybill 5992952011. CEAC status "IN TRANSIT"

STAGE 3: US Embassy Bogota

02-11-2016 US Embassy Bogota received my package at 10:39.

02-12-2016 CEAC Visa Status changed from "IN TRANSIT" to "READY"

02-24-2016 Lab exams at the clinic and Bio-metrics at the CAS center.

02-25-2016 Medical Exams.

03-01-2016 Interview Date (175 days after I mailed I-130) VISA APPROVED. CEAC status changed to AP

03-02-2016 Paid Immigrant Visa Fee via ELIS account. CEAC status changed to ISSUED

03-03-2016 US Embassy Bogota sends Passport and Visa package via DHL Waybill 2900131780 to Cali.

03-04-2016 My wife picked up at DHL sealed approved IV package and her passport with a stamped I-551 IV Category CR1.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I say the same I said before, NVC employees are under the gun with real bad working conditions and more than 13.000 cases per week not including non-immigrant visas. NVC is a bottle neck.

My post defending NVC employees was triggered because some people implied they were not doing their job and where browsing Facebook etc, etc.

Its is a mismanaged place but by far more efficient than USCIS , how can they explain by comparison the super fast California and the other slugs.

I do have a problem with us paying $ 440 to USCIS and California processes their work load under 60 days and the slugs take 5 months? That tells me the slug like service centers are not doing their job properly and that is unfair to all of us because we all pay the same fee.

I am not an expert on the work flow of this whole preocess, but my understanding is that once NVC completes your case, it is put on a FIFO cue for interview slots from posts, in other words NVC is done with you and then is all up to your embassy.

I checked the 21 cases in Dwheels76's spread sheet for New Delhi, their lowest average between CC and IL is 20 days and their high average is 2 months plus.

Your CC was on Jan 19, therefore your earliest date for IL is February 8th, so you should not be pissed off at NVC because they did their part and you should not be pissed off at New Delhi neither because your 20 days are not up yet.

Have patience my friend, compare your case among your countrymen and you will see that other members had it worse than you. See Jage's case for instance.

The 2 posts in India are among the busiest in the world. (wonder why India has 2 posts)

Yes you are right I have been lucky, I called blessed, I am not going to elaborate on my religious believes out of respect to the multicultural audience in this forum, but personally I know where my blessing is coming from.

I thank you for congratulating me about my luck and I from the bottom of my heart encourage you not to lose your patience, getting angry is not going to expedite your process but it will hurt your mind, your body and your spirit.

On around February 8th you will remember me when you receive your IL and that will make you one of the "lucky ones" among your countrymen..

I sincerely wish you to be a "lucky" one.

Thanks but you need to do more research on New Delhi embassy. Most cases filed in India are F2A and other LPR spouse cases. And most people with IR1/CR1 cases get interviews very quickly. The slots are different for CR1/IR1 and other immigrant visas. The CR1/IR1 cases are given priority over other visa types as they are not restricted with number of visa available.

Also we have 4 consulate and 1 main New Delhi embassy. The most busy one is Mumbai.... It is not that busy with New Delhi and in most cases we get interview as soon as it is done with case complete as long as it is IR1/CR1 case. All consulate in India have there own slots they do not share a pool or common number of slots. For December month Delhi only has 400 immigrant visa cases total. They publish the schedule for people to take a look. Also they are more than willing to give me a Feb date but they say NVC has not even bother scheduling the New Delhi cases for interview because as of now we still have slots available for Feb 2016 in New Delhi. That will give you idea that new Delhi is not totally booked. All NVC is doing is they are scheduling when they feel like scheduling that is it. Just take Soren case too they are also waiting and there embassy is not the one of most busy one like India one and he is still waiting. Man what to say now i am very happy for you that you got so quick interview and you are done with them.... I hope they one day will schedule my interview i hope it is not next year or so... I am really depressed now.... :cry::cry::cry::cry::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock:

CR-1 VISA

STAGE 1: USCIS

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER US EMBASSY NEW DELHI

05-01-2015 Marriage in INDIA

05-27-2015 Express mailed my I-130 package to Chicago Lock-box.

05-27-2015 Priority date as per NOA1

05-29-2015 Received NOA1 via email.

10-29-2015 Received NOA2 via email.

11-04-2015 Received I-797 via snail mail. (NOA2)

STAGE 2: NVC

11-13-2015 NVC received our case.

12-04-2015 NVC assigned case and invoice ID number

12-04-2015 Completed Choice of Agent DS-261

12-07-2015 Received 2 emails with Welcome Letters for my wife and I, they were sent by ASKnvc@state.gov

12-07-2015 AOS bill became available and I paid it.

12-08-2015 DS-261 reviewed on phone.

12-09-2015 Mailed AOS and IV packages.

12-10-2015 AOS fees appeared Paid.

12-10-2015 AOS and IV packages received.(30 days Email Received on 12-12-2015 - Scan Date 12-10-2015)

12-10-2015 IV bill available and Paid.

12-14-2015 IV fees appeared Paid.

12-15-2015 DS-260 available and completed and submitted.

01-19-2016 Case Complete at NVC :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

02-09-2016 Interview Date assigned 03-14-2016 i.e. March 14, 2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone, i have an interview coming up next week with my wife and step children where i'll be accompanying them. I sent out an e-mail to the consular requesting them to allow me to accompany my family during the interview process, and they gave an O.K :) congratulations to everyone who got approved recently and i wish everyone else best of luck throughout the process. God bless you !

Awesome. How exciting. Congratulations.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Hello Guys ... So my status at CEAC is finally showing ready and I cant wait to have my interview ,the date is getting closer.

I have been collecting all the documents that I might need, but I dont know if my bonafide evidence is enough :

1.I got skype transcript last 5 months (the others of 3 years were sent to uscis)

2.Photos (Wedding,Family,Friends,Everyday photos, Screen shoots on skype)

3.Viber Chat History

Do you think this is enough ? I was wondering If it is a good idea to get Two Affidativ of marriage from our marriage Witness?

Also If I get approved ? do I need to make any Payment at the Embassy ?

Thank you in Advance :) Good Luck !

Well ready all that should have been part of your petition package. you should only be taking updated things that happened after you petitioned. And it's really too late for affidavits

Just have your originals ready to hand over and your pictures easily accessible.

There's nothing to pay at embassy if you went through NVC..

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Ask for ss card to be mailed on ds260 . receive card Saturday but the middle name on ss card is missing a letter, do we have to reapply for ss card before filing taxes

No. Unless it really matters to you don;t worry about it. You could go to SS office and ask for a new one. Remember your SS# is yours for life how you spell your name is a small matter. Yes your name is matched with your # but a letter isn't going to stop you filing you need a SS# nothing more to file.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Ooops, I just call NVC, my husband interview Date is on March 14 2016!?????????? thank you God!????????????????? I'm so happy!

Final step! Lord help us!??

Congratulations. I have updated you.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Our interview is scheduled for Feb 4th at the US Consulate in Lagos and we began our medicals on 1/28 and completed it on 1/30. We came to Lagos from Enugu on 1/27 after a 9-hour journey.

We got to the hospital (The Childrens Practice in Ikoyi, Lagos) at about 5.45am and waited till their gates opened at 7.25am. A security guard asked us to write our names on a sheet of paper and ushered us into the hospital premises. Others who came after us also wrote down their names.

At 8.00am, they started attending to us in the order that the names were written. First, we met the receptionist who requested for our visa interview appointment letter (P4) and our international passports after which she gave us a bank teller to make payments for consultation at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB). The bank is located about 400m from the hospital on Awolowo Road, Ikoyi. We paid the sum of #46,000 (#30,000 for two adults and #16,000 for two children).

The receptionist generated a payment receipt for us and requested for copies of the data page of our passports and six copies each of our passport photos. A form was given to us to fill our contact details as well as intended US address. We were also given a consent form to sign. Thereafter, we were given two tags each with numbers printed on them. The green tag was for X-ray while the red tag was for blood tests.

The medical examination began at about 9.00am with X-rays. I went in first and was asked to remove my shirt and singlet and stand in front of the machine. I was instructed to take in a deep breath and hold it until the image was captured. In less than 10 minutes, I was done. My wife went in next. Our children (3 years and 1 year old) were not ‘X-rayed’. At each service point, our passports were requested as means of identification.

Next, we went for the blood tests. We were called according to the numbers on the red tag. The nurse measured our heights and weights and took our body temperatures. She also calculated our B.M.I. and wrote it down on the consent form. Blood samples were drawn from me and my wife only. However, purified protein derivative (PDD) was injected under the skin of our 3-year old daughter and the area was marked with an indelible ink. We were instructed not to allow her scratch or scrub the area and come back in 48 hours to have it ‘read’. This is the Mantoux test that reveals exposure to tuberculosis.

We proceeded to the next building for consultation with the physician. After a short wait, we were ushered into the physician’s office. She took our medical history (all 4 of us), measured our blood pressures and asked us to read a chart with alphabets from a distance (wife and I only). She went through our immunization records to determine the vaccines we will need to meet the requirements of our proposed visa category. Based on our history and records, my wife and I were to be given tetanus toxoid (TT), measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) and oral polio vaccine (OPV). As health personnel, my wife and I had to show proof that we have received Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV). Our children were to receive MMR, OPV, Varicella (for chicken pox), pneumococcal vaccine and a booster dose of Pentacoq (pentavalent vaccine). In addition, our 1-year old son was to receive Hepatitis A vaccine.

We went back on Saturday (1/30) to conclude the medicals. The Mantoux test for daughter was negative and we had our vaccinations. We made payment using my debit card. Our vaccinations cost #110,000. We are glad to get this stage out of the way. We were told that the results will be ready on Monday (2/1) by 4.00pm but I’ll go for the result this morning.

Next up for us is the interview. Thanks for reading

WOW that was fun. hehe. I heard Childrens is not the best but glad things went well. Thats the first time I read someone having to come back. But the price is about right N30,000 to N45,000 X 4 seems about right.

And WOW you are in Enugu also. I am here now o.

Congratulations you are almost done.

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.