bgreed

Ooops

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

This is a bit embarrasing my fiancee and I were planning on getting married in June as we both have some loose ends we wanted to get taken care of before getting married. Well it seems that we had a very good celebration during the week of Valentines and it seems we are now expecting. My question is does USCIS take this into account when processing visas (like maybe make them go faster) as I would really like this child to be born in the USA. Any thoughts?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
This is a bit embarrasing my fiancee and I were planning on getting married in June as we both have some loose ends we wanted to get taken care of before getting married. Well it seems that we had a very good celebration during the week of Valentines and it seems we are now expecting. My question is does USCIS take this into account when processing visas (like maybe make them go faster) as I would really like this child to be born in the USA. Any thoughts?

Congratulations, get that petition mailed asap priority mail.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Expedited requests are mostly only for imminent military deployment or death (must be your own).

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations :luv:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

USCIS only cares about the baby if it has been born, then you need to file a seperate K-4 application for the child, so get your application in NOW. If you don't think you will have the 7-8 months, get married and file a K-3 and K-4 visa.

Rob and Melinda

I-129F

Filed New I-129F form with IMBRA June 19, 2006

NOA 1 June 26, 2006

Touched July 3, 2006

I-129F Approved by E mail August 21, 2006, Just 63 Days

NOA 2 for I-129F Received in the Mail August 26th, 2006

I-129F at NVC

Case Number assigned at NVC August 29, 2006 MNL2006XXXXXXXXX

NVC sends the I-129F to the Manila Embassy August 29th, 2006

Embassy in Manila Receives I-129F August 31st, 2006

Packet 4 Received by Melinda from Manila Embassy October 1, 2006

Interview at Us Embassy Manila, October 18, 2006

Visa Approved! Interview Completed.

Visa Delivered by DELBROS October 28th, 2006

October 30, 2006 Arrived back in LAX with Melinda, were going to Disneyland!!!

November 6th, 2006, Melinda and I are back home in Winslow Arizona loving Life!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

The USCIS will only care about the pregnancy at AOS, as to the father. Really now, if they would expedite based on pregnancy can you imagine? If your fiancee was your wife and had some terrible complication that could not be handled in her homeland then maybe. But that is a longshot and dificult to prove. Children are born in third world countries all the time.

Make sure you are listed on the birth certificate and that the birth is registered with the appropiate embassy if it does occur overseas.

Congrats,

t

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We are pregnant also. Congratulations!

We tried the expedited processing and were "denied". Pregnacy (even with complications) does not meet the guideline requirements for expedited processing. Just thought you'd like to know.

dev184pb___.png

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
USCIS only cares about the baby if it has been born, then you need to file a seperate K-4 application for the child, so get your application in NOW. If you don't think you will have the 7-8 months, get married and file a K-3 and K-4 visa.

Rob and Melinda

The pregnancy makes no difference in your process. Also, you do not have to file a K-4 for the baby because the baby will already be an American citizen due to one of the parents being an American citizen. You would have to go to the American embassy and obtain a SSN and a American passport for the baby to travel.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks all for your warm wishes. Chadandchrissy Congratulations also!! Well it looks like we will just have to wait it out and see if things go quick enough so that the baby can be born here in the states. Now something I didn't know is that if one of your parents was a US citizen that even if you were not born in the US you are considered a citizen. Huh learn something new everyday.

Lena and I are both really excited and happy, timing kinda sucks but we're happy. Biggest thing is I won't be able to be in on all the cool stuff that goes on in those first few months :( As I can't get there again until nearly the end of June when we were going to get married. Since this is her second pregnancy she's already showing no morning sickness though :thumbs::dance:

Now if I can just get all this crazy paperwork figured out and which is really the best way to file Arrgh :blink::blink::wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.