balmytigeress

I did it, I put it in the mail today

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I was finally able to put the 129f packet together today and it's in the mail now.

I am good with a step by step process like this. For a while at least. I did my part. Time to let go. Since I know I've done all I know to do, and since I know there is a potentially long wait, right now waiting for my next trip to my fiance is a little more troublesome than the K1 stuff. Each little touch, NOA1, and later the NOA2, etc are little steps of time that will be behind me. And less and less distance between us. I think I can use the process as a series of events to look forward to, each one bringing us closer.

Speaking of mail.....mailboxes.....someone hit my mailbox again. *Again.* This is the first house after a stretch of trees, and there is a somewhat sharp corner there. People go too fast and the car would end up scraping the mailbox and knocking it down. This happened several times and sometimes the person would just leave. One time my mom and sister set a trap for one of the people who hit it and ran off, but this time they saw it happen. Past our house is a dead end. My sister went to the other side of the road with her camera (she could get a shot of the damage to the truck as it drove past) and my mom stayed on our side of the road ready to take his license plate number :devil:

This time it was a girl, and she came to the door to tell me what happened. She offered to replace it, which was good, but fortunately, the mailbox and it's 4x4 were fine. The concrete block that was poured around it came out of the ground, but overall it can stand on it's own right now. When the ground warms up a little one of my brothers is going to fix it. I don't think this girl was careless like the others, it had snowed, then it melted a little and the road was slippery. Whatever, everything is fine now. I'm sure the girl's car got scratched and dented a little, and I think in future she will be more careful about road conditions.

BT

If I cause offense it is not on purpose, think about that before you take offense. If you feel offended, consider that maybe I'm not talking about you and maybe I accidentally stumbled onto a sore area and do not know. Thank you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Congrats on sending your petition! :thumbs:

*And sorry about your mailbox...

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

its a relief to know the application is gone, i know. At first it seems like it takes forever, then one day you look back and see how far you've come and it wasnt that bad after all. Good Luck :dance:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Woo hoo you're on your way now :dance: Wishing you a simple, speedy and successful ride all the way home !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Oh YAYAY...congrats....hopefully I will be doing the same soon...I know it has to be a great relief :) I am happy for you honey!!

Tiff

AOS---Mailed 6/6/2008

Check cashed---6/16/2008

Noa's received--6/18/2008 (date of 6/13/2008)

Biometrics appt--7/9/2008

RFE's received--7/12/2008

Resubmitted information--8/11/2008

EAD Card production ordered--10/2/2008

EAD approved--10/10/2008

Work card received in mail--10/11/2008

Applied for SSN--10/15/2008

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I don't think this girl was careless like the others, it had snowed, then it melted a little and the road was slippery. Whatever, everything is fine now. I'm sure the girl's car got scratched and dented a little, and I think in future she will be more careful about road conditions.

BT

all the more reason for a driver to slow down, given the less than optimal driving conditions you cited.

congrats on your i-129 packet being completed. :thumbs: once you do aos you'll miss the good ol days of the i-129 package :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Congrats on getting it out of your hands. Wishing you no RFEs and speedy processing

:luv:

Sharon

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Timeline

03/10/2007 Delivered 10:41 am

*Now* it is about to begin.

Thanks everyone!

BT

Edited by balmytigeress

If I cause offense it is not on purpose, think about that before you take offense. If you feel offended, consider that maybe I'm not talking about you and maybe I accidentally stumbled onto a sore area and do not know. Thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.