Rob L

Oregon 'terrorists' don't plan siege very well, put out plea for snacks and supplies

207 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

not everything, and not entirely 'about' race but i seriously doubt that if this had been a group of militant black panthers this would have played out the way it did. it's just my opinion and there's no way for you to prove me wrong as you love to do, unless you've got the delorean warmed up and ready to roll.

No way to prove yourself right. There is also no way for me to prove that if you believe in unicorns you're wrong.

That's why normally when somebody asserts an opinion there is an expectation they can find evidence to support it.

Good luck!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

People are allowed to voice their opinion here as long as it falls with TOS. What people are not allowed to do is badger them for voicing it.

There is a small difference between badgering someone for randomly voicing an opinion and highlighting an unsolicited reply to a question made directly to another member (said member who has gone ON and ON and ON AD NAUSEUM that the only reason these people weren't raided and shot down weeks ago is because of their skin color). Hopefully you can see that.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There is a small difference between badgering someone for randomly voicing an opinion and highlighting an unsolicited reply to a question made directly to another member (said member who has gone ON and ON and ON AD NAUSEUM that the only reason these people weren't raided and shot down weeks ago is because of their skin color). Hopefully you can see that.

This is what I see:

last_post.png Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums. last_post.png Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

No way to prove yourself right. There is also no way for me to prove that if you believe in unicorns you're wrong.

That's why normally when somebody asserts an opinion there is an expectation they can find evidence to support it.

in the future, if there is ever a militant armed take over of a federal building by a black entity, i will certainly throw it in your face. and teddy's. deal?

and i answered your question directly, and you had no response. if you don't want to see my posts, me going on and on and on (what a crock btw, discussion is the reason for this particular forum) block me. simple as that. then maybe you'll feel you have more control over the who is posting what in this forum.

(F)

Timeline

This is what I see:

last_post.pngRestrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums. last_post.png Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

Make sure you keep that thing holstered during race-baiting or you might accidentally keep a thread on track.

Timeline

and i answered your question directly, and you had no response. if you don't want to see my posts, me going on and on and on (what a crock btw, discussion is the reason for this particular forum) block me. simple as that. then maybe you'll feel you have more control over the who is posting what in this forum.

(F)

LOL it seemed like the question was asked and answered - no response needed

LOL it seemed like the question was asked and answered - no response needed

because it wasn't the answer you were baiting me for? lol i've got a question for you. why do you think that i would be happy that someone was killed? because i think these guys were treated differently because they were white i must want them to die?

The only thing you'll be throwin in my face is a sammich!

sammich-sammaic-demotivational-poster-12

yeah maybe a big sloppy joe - right in the kisser :content:

they shot LaVoy and he put his arms down to cover the wound.

I watched the video too. He damn near ran over an officer. Jumped out of the vehicle (stupid) arms up (failed to keep them up, stupid) and reached twice for the pocket in which he had a gun (seriously stupid.) And did all three within moments of coming to a crashing halt at the road block after a high speed chase and weeks of open threats to anyone who might try to stop him from his illegal occupation of a Federal property.

Nothing to be upset about beyond curiosity about how the Domestic Terrorist could compound stupid move after stupid move. The full video is available on YouTube. Not too surprised you chose an edited clip which failed to include the high speed run, hit or near miss of the officer, and the instant jump out of the vehicle.

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

lol i've got a question for you. why do you think that i would be happy that someone was killed? because i think these guys were treated differently because they were white i must want them to die?

I have no idea how the springs that drive the little wheels in the minds of progressive liberals work. That's why it is called a "question".

I have no idea how the springs that drive the little wheels in the minds of progressive liberals work. That's why it is called a "question".

I don't think that you have a future career as a mind reader.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

in the future, if there is ever a militant armed take over of a federal building by a black entity, i will certainly throw it in your face. and teddy's. deal?

Yes, next time some black militants take over a hut somewhere that nobody cares about "over a federal building" and the police summarily assault the place you can throw it in our faces.

Good luck!

Yes, next time some black militants take over a hut somewhere that nobody cares about "over a federal building" and the police summarily assault the place you can throw it in our faces.

there's a hut here in town that was george washington's headquarters, but no one really uses it at night and it's government owned. we the people should take it over! maybe i should get a bunch of friends together and guns and stuff and we can go camp out there this weekend. we can invite the local paper to come by so we can talk about the constitution and how this property belongs to the people! and we'll tell everybody to grab there guns and bring snacks and we'll wait for the government to realize the strength of we the people camping out somewhere we broke into and refused to leave and sign over the deed!!

come on. stop down playing what they did because you don't think it matters. if you don't think laws serve a purpose, cool. but don't play like you don't see how you're selectively choosing who the law should apply to.

Timeline

I don't think that you have the slightest interest in a future career as a mind reader.

You are right, I don't

there's a hut here in town that was george washington's headquarters, but no one really uses it at night and it's government owned. we the people should take it over! maybe i should get a bunch of friends together and guns and stuff and we can go camp out there this weekend. we can invite the local paper to come by so we can talk about the constitution and how this property belongs to the people! and we'll tell everybody to grab there guns and bring snacks and we'll wait for the government to realize the strength of we the people camping out somewhere we broke into and refused to leave and sign over the deed!!

come on. stop down playing what they did because you don't think it matters. if you don't think laws serve a purpose, cool. but don't play like you don't see how you're selectively choosing who the law should apply to.

Learn from others and stock up on supplies before you start on this adventure.