smilesammich

White Militiamen Are Trying to Provoke a War with the Federal Government Again

81 posts in this topic

A bunch of hard working tax payers peacefully occupying an empty building, to protest a friend who got 5 years for a controlled burn, that got away from them. The left losses it's mind.

hard working? i don't see them working..

peacefully? they're armed and have said themselves they're ready to go down fighting (plenty of direct quotes here)

to protest a friend? nooo, don't think so..

"Through their lawyer, the Hammonds have distanced themselves from the Bundys, according to CBS News. "Neither Ammon Bundy nor anyone within his group/organization speak for the Hammond Family," lawyer W. Alan Schroeder wrote to Sheriff Ward, according to the network. Dwight Hammond has said he and his son plan to peacefully report to prison Monday as the judge ordered."

control burn that got away from them - but didn't they already have their day in court? are there certain people who get to rise above the law and certain people who better know their place? you betcha.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

A bunch of hard working tax payers peacefully occupying an empty building, to protest a friend who got 5 years for a controlled burn, that got away from them. The left losses it's mind.

Reading the interviews from the various occupiers none of them mention helping out the Hammonds in their demands. What they do talk about is turning over control of federal lands to state and local governments.

Even the Hammonds have stated they don't want the groups help - Also the reason they were given harsher sentences is because they were suspected of starting the fire to cover up other crimes and used the controlled burn as an excuse. The government was getting them for what they could.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

well gee, i'm just going by what the patriots said..they're in in for the long haul - years if need be. now take off yer hat and assume the position.

(entire point is that the government is working very hard to reach some sort of compromise with these defenders of liberty, the fact that they have been afforded the time to run out of moon pies, coffee, and beer speaks volumes. goal here is no lives lost, everybody happy at the end of the standoff, calling it a standoff seems false though, is anyone threatening their freedom space? any liberty lies being crossed?)

They're already putting out emergency calls for more snacks. I'm telling you these boys are not highly trained mercenaries. They're bored rednecks who want a few days away from the missus.

They're already putting out emergency calls for more snacks. I'm telling you these boys are not highly trained mercenaries. They're bored rednecks who want a few days away from the missus.

mercenaries now? lol. i totally get that they're basic rednecks. also note that they're basic rednecks - not in jail - or shot dead by police.

and they brought the missus and youngins with em.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

of course the militiamen are white - could you imagine if some black militiamen (that in an of itself is hilarious) said they were ready to die in battle with the feds? would never happen. no cops shooting these white guys, they're armed and excising their god given right to oppose tyranny!

In case you've not noticed, very large numbers of blacks in very regular numbers have congregated recently and actually caused massive amounts of property damage, and the cops were not making shooting targets of them as you seem to think they would if some blacks were playing fort in the middle of nowhere like these people are. The reason the feds have done nothing is because everybody finds this to be a joke. Although some are saying it is an "armed takeover of a federal building", it is really just an armed takeover of a hut in the middle of nowhere. That's why the fed isn't doing anything.

Good luck!

In case you've not noticed, very large numbers of blacks in very regular numbers have congregated recently and actually caused massive amounts of property damage, and the cops were not making shooting targets of them as you seem to think they would if some blacks were playing fort in the middle of nowhere like these people are. The reason the feds have done nothing is because everybody finds this to be a joke. Although some are saying it is an "armed takeover of a federal building", it is really just an armed takeover of a hut in the middle of nowhere. That's why the fed isn't doing anything.

the riots you speak of, that occurred alongside peaceful protests, caused nowhere near the amount of property damage when compared to the cost of the national guard, cops reactions in order to keep protestors in their place. if some blacks were playing in a fort in the middle of nowhere, i'd like to know how that fun scenario is comparable, considering oregon involves armed 'patriots' who have threatened violence and are on federal property (not a hut in the middle of nowhere)..making demands. but yeah. get a bunch of armed black patriots who have threatened violence, making demands on federal land and "camping out"..sure. as far as the fed 'not doing anything' because this is a 'joke' well, that just further proves my point. thanks.

This thread is missing a"Thanks Obama!"

Now it's complete.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This thread is missing a"Thanks Obama!"

Now it's complete.

fixed

tumblr_inline_mj8yxhDjNS1qz4rgp.gif

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Timeline

the riots you speak of, that occurred alongside peaceful protests, caused nowhere near the amount of property damage when compared to the cost of the national guard, cops reactions in order to keep protestors in their place. if some blacks were playing in a fort in the middle of nowhere, i'd like to know how that fun scenario is comparable, considering oregon involves armed 'patriots' who have threatened violence and are on federal property (not a hut in the middle of nowhere)..making demands. but yeah. get a bunch of armed black patriots who have threatened violence, making demands on federal land and "camping out"..sure. as far as the fed 'not doing anything' because this is a 'joke' well, that just further proves my point. thanks.

Comparing the cost of destruction from riots to the cost of police to limit rioting further doesn't really make sense to me. Your argument is akin to saying it's better to allow somebody to steal something for $10 and get away with it than to pay for the $40/hour cop to spend 30 minutes arresting them.

Good luck!

Comparing the cost of destruction from riots to the cost of police to limit rioting further doesn't really make sense to me. Your argument is akin to saying it's better to allow somebody to steal something for $10 and get away with it than to pay for the $40/hour cop to spend 30 minutes arresting them.

it was your comparison, i just pointed out why i don't think the two aren't comparable. still don't.

Timeline

it was your comparison, i just pointed out why i don't think the two aren't comparable. still don't.

I know you don't because you don't like the truth of the matter, so instead you are keeping close this fictional scenario in which if this were black men instead of white the police would assault it with deadly and merciless force. You continue to provide no scenario at all similar to this backing up this notion, but you hang to it nonetheless.

Good luck!

I know you don't because you don't like the truth of the matter, so instead you are keeping close this fictional scenario in which if this were black men instead of white the police would assault it with deadly and merciless force. You continue to provide no scenario at all similar to this backing up this notion, but you hang to it nonetheless.

i'm keeping close with the actual scenario and projecting this would never be allowed to progress to such a point if the patriots weren't white. i don't think there would be deadly and merciless force from the police if this scenario were some militant minority group instead of white guys because it would never be allowed to progress to that point. and if it did, it wouldn't be all over the news as some redneck joke, everyone would be screamin race war, buying even more guns, and demanding their immediate arrest (but lets face it, many would want them shot and killed, preferably in public). no jokes but tons of fear and 'get them back in their place'.

Timeline

i'm keeping close with the actual scenario and projecting this would never be allowed to progress to such a point if the patriots weren't white. i don't think there would be deadly and merciless force from the police if this scenario were some militant minority group instead of white guys because it would never be allowed to progress to that point. and if it did, it wouldn't be all over the news as some redneck joke, everyone would be screamin race war, buying even more guns, and demanding their immediate arrest (but lets face it, many would want them shot and killed, preferably in public). no jokes but tons of fear and 'get them back in their place'.

You are really backing yourself into a corner on this stuff. What exactly do you mean by "wouldn't be allowed to progress to that point"? Is it illegal for 150 black people to congregate? The authorities wouldn't let it happen? But you are becoming self-aware; as you said you are projecting--your own biases, evidently.

Good luck!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

and they brought the missus and youngins with em.

I guess someone had to make the coffee and whomp up the sammiches.

Im sorry but I cant take this bunch seriously. If it were black folks i believe i'd just change the menu to hooch and pork rinds and bet on an even shorter wait.