BKN

December 2015 I-129F Filers [edited title]

1,886 posts in this topic

Uk2usa2016, on 10 Jan 2016 - 2:48 PM, said:Uk2usa2016, on 10 Jan 2016 - 2:48 PM, said:Uk2usa2016, on 10 Jan 2016 - 2:48 PM, said:

Nope haven't had anything at all. Didn't send it tracked so can't check on its whereabouts

Has you check been cashed?

Word of advise for everyone. Make a copy of everything you send. Put a copy in the cloud and pdf a copy to your fiancé as backups. Always send your documents with tracking information.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Another business week in the world of VJ starts shortly or has already started (depending on where you are in the map).

Good luck to all those waiting for approvals

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello December filers. I just found this post. I mailed out my I-129f on December 15 2015. Received email confirmation from uscis on December 28. I received the noa1 hardcopy on January 4 with a date of December 24.

Just chilling out waiting for the noa2 :) I already have everything else ready to go, just waiting on you California! Looks like they are moving quick so we will be at the finish line in no time.

Good luck all!

K1 VISA

I-129F Sent:                2015-12-15
I-129F NOA1:              2015-12-24
I-129F NOA2:              2016-02-05

NVC Received:            2016-02-19
Case # Assigned:        2016-02-19
NVC Left:                    2016-02-22
Consulate Received:   2016-02-24
Packet 3 Received:     2016-03-03

Interview Date:            2016-03-29
Interview Result:         Approved

Visa Received:           2016-04-06
US Entry:                   2016-04-09
Marriage:                   2016-05-17

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed:               2016-06-16
NOA Date:               2016-06-20
RFE:                        2016-07-30  
   2 RFE's on this date. I did not fill out i-865 household size properly.
    I also needed to send them my IRS Tax Transcripts for proof of meeting
    minimum income requirement.

Biometrics:              2016-08-19
RFE:                       2016-10-06

2 more FRE's on this date. We received the dreaded medical, go straight to
    the civil surgeon :(  Total cost of $366
    And the other one was for proof of continuing relationship. We sent in
    some pictures and our Ultrasound pictures :D

Approval/Denial Date:  2016-11-26
Approved:                   YES

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Today is our day. I really need that NOA2. We have already passed our VJ estimated date and been given a new date range twice now. Good luck to all of us.

Anyone else that sent their packet around November 27?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Today is our day. I really need that NOA2. We have already passed our VJ estimated date and been given a new date range twice now. Good luck to all of us.

Anyone else that sent their packet around November 27?

I sent mine on Nov 25th, they received it on the 27th but my NOA1 date is Dec. 1st.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I bought my air freight ticket back to HCMC.

Last week I went to my banker to prep financials.He said he went through this process two years ago.

He told he went through similarly as I, he how they met and became a couple, very conservatively, with uncanny similar time periods. We discussed what we learned about our government's role. trying it's bureaucratic best, (and I mean this respectfully), ...to ensure through our country's codes immigrants are successful in meeting a standard, a recognized criteria for relationships, seemingly an impossible task, "approving" a couples emotional commitment to marry.

Really, if all couples had to experience this would it matter? ...my fiancé and I to think so.

Our thread to understandings: We chat as she is winding down for the night, (early AM here) We talk on the phone just a little as she preps in the morning and I am prepping dinner.

Our hour + of Yahoo time, every evening; has given us both precious communication time; time we would not otherwise have had without interruption or distraction, ...of living, if we were living in the same country!

Time to laugh, love and learn, and really know more than if we were in the same place. Including misunderstandings, family issues, our life plans, pretty cool!

WE have listened and shared struggles, appreciation for each other's tumults, cultures, etc., etc., than we would ever have gotten otherwise. In other words, our relationship has matured greatly.

As everyone goes forward to this interview thingy, my fiancé and I know it is a process that has made us closer, stronger together, that's it.

We pray all cherish this time apart. Distance as closer.

Kind regards,

KimMerrell

PS:

01 December package 3 arrives at her home in Vn. She called me jumping up and down, dropped her phone.

We decided to slow down during December, ...time for her to spend w family, go over submitted papers, the things required to do next. (She) obtained a "I am single paper, paid for her police background check (about a three week turnaround time)

After 01 January, she had completed her single paper, and is waiting for background check to return,

In the meantime she has moved from her home up North to work in the south again, near HCMC, rented a place for us there, our "first" place of our own, and is settled into work again. Me too.

AS I said in the first sentence, I've got my air freight bought to go back to her in HCMC end of February. (Yes, it is emotionally and financially difficult for both of us)

We are gambling on the interview happening as we are living in Vn. in March? maybe? April likely? ???? ...we dunno, we do know we are doing this together, that's it.

I hope this cha-ta qua' was somewhat enjoyable and calming.

Edited by KimMerrell

Timeline

I see 13 more approvals today when I check 100 cases around my number. One approval 2 before mine and the case right after. Fingers crossed we will get ours today.

When I check my timeline it says that if the estimated date has passed we should call. I am thinking I will give it to the end of the week.

I see 13 more approvals today when I check 100 cases around my number. One approval 2 before mine and the case right after. Fingers crossed we will get ours today.

When I check my timeline it says that if the estimated date has passed we should call. I am thinking I will give it to the end of the week.

How do you check case numbers like that? Like all around yours and such?

Finger crossed the NOA2's start rolling in soon, I'm just getting things scanned for my police check and got visa photos done today too.

**I am the Beneficiary from the UK**

K1 Journey

Got Engaged - December 2nd, 2015 :wub:
Posted I-129F to Dallas, TX, - December 2nd
I-129F Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - December 7th 2015
Received NOA1 E Notification - December 10th 2015
NOA1 Hardcopy Recieved - December 14th 2015
NOA2 Notification - January 27th 2016 49 days from NOA1
Rang and Received LDN number from NVC - 8th February 2016
Medical - 4th March 2016
*Knightsbridge required more medical information*
Case completed and being sent to Embassy from Knightsbridge 23rd March 2016
Interview Date: 21st April 2016
APPROVED!! :DVisa Issued: 25th of April 2016
Visa ready for Delivery: 27th April 2016
Visa Delivered & in hand: 28th April 2016
POE Phoenix - 12th May 2016
Married - 28th of May 2016

AOS Journey

AOS sent to Chicago Lockbox 5th July 2016
Arrived at Chicago Lockbox 7th July 2016
3 texts/Emails NOA1 11 July 2016
Hardcopies Recieved in the mail 16th July 2016
Case numbers start working on the USCIS website 7th September 2016
Infopass appointment Scheduled for 09/15/2016 at local office.
EAD and AP updated to "Approved!" -14th September 2016
Infopass appointment and Biometrics completed 15th September 2016
EAD updated to "Card being produced!" 15 September 2016
Biometrics scheduled 28th September 2016 - Completed
Recieved hardcopies of the approval notices for EAD and AP 19th September 2016
EAD status changed to "Card mailed" - 22nd September 2016
EAD/AP combo card in hand - 29th September 2016
AOS Interview - 21st December 2016 - Approved!!
Card Production ordered. - 21st December 2016
AOS status changed to "Card was mailed" - 27th December 2016

Recieved Greencard in the mail - 29th December 2016

ROC - September 2018

Timeline

Finger crossed the NOA2's start rolling in soon, I'm just getting things scanned for my police check and got visa photos done today too.

My fiance is ready to go for police clearance immediately after I get NOA2. We also have everything ready for packet 3 that can be prepared ahead of time as well. Just waiting for that NOA2....

Good luck everyone. How many December filers have NOA2 already?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

How do you check case numbers like that? Like all around yours and such?

USCIS issues the WAC######## Case numbers sequentially, he is literally just changing the numbers at the end to review other peoples case statuses

Click Below to View my timeline (spoiler added to reduce visible space consumption)

Timeline to date:

11/11/14 - Met online through eHarmony
11/12/14 - Started communication through email (1-2 emails daily)
12/20/14 - Communicating through Phone Calls and Video Calls
07/04/15 - First Trip to China to visit her (spent time at her home, her hometown, and Beijing), Met the whole family.
07/18/15 - Sadly I had to return back to the US
10/01/15 - I am returning back to China to be with her again
10/11/15 - She will accompany me back on the same flight for 30 days
11/14/15 - She returns back to China
12/01/15 - I-129F Fed-Ex'd to the Lewisville address
12/03/15 - Packet signed for by the receiver
12/07/15 - NOA1 Generated
12/11/15 - NOA1 Received
01/14/15 - NOA2 Generated (Approved)
01/28/16 - NVC Received (Still waiting papers for official date)
01/29/16 - NVC Case# Assigned (Still waiting papers for official date)
02/03/16 - Case Sent to Embassy
02/04/16 - Case Received by Embassy
03/03/16 - Packet 3 Received
03/03/16 - Packet 3 Sent back to Embassy
03/04/16 - DS-160 Fee paid
03/09/16 - Packet 4 Received (Documents were prepared in advance)
04/02/16 - I return to China to provide moral and emotional support as she goes to her Interview on the 5th
04/05/16 - Interview Date (APPROVED!!!)

04/25/16 - POE Dallas Texas (DFW) smooth sailing through customs

04/25/16 - Arrived in Nashville, TN 10pm
04/29/16 - Marriage Certificate received
SSN filed somewhere after this point (exact date is not remembered, received after a 30 minute wait)
11/16/16 - AoS packet mailed (i-485, i-765, i-131)
11/18/16 - AoS packet received
12/06/16 - Check Cashed
02/28/17 - EAD and AP Approved
03/02/17 - NOA2 for EAD and AP Arrived
03/02/17 - EAD/AP Card Arrived

Timeline

USCIS issues the WAC######## Case numbers sequentially, he is literally just changing the numbers at the end to review other peoples case statuses

I'm not but I guess you could do that if you wanted. The app allows you to choose a range of case numbers. I simply choose a range of 100 cases.

I'm not but I guess you could do that if you wanted. The app allows you to choose a range of case numbers. I simply choose a range of 100 cases.

After using the app and doing a range of a bunch of numbers, I did see somebody that was approved from December 11.

Without going REALLY crazy, that's the latest date I've found.

My android tracking app doesn't give me that option? I can only type in or scan a case number. I typed in over a thousand before mine and it still says it's been received, nothing else for those

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.