ZaakirahM

Gambia / Senegal Interview Experiences

268 posts in this topic

Hi all waiting on an interview date, did you setup an account to pay your fee? I ask because we setup an account, paid the fee at a bank in Senegal and then set a interview date. You can go to the embassy info page to check it out. I hope this helps. Be blessed

https://youtu.be/rHQuMoJ3Xrk

Lifting Conditions

Date Filed : 2018-09-12
NOA Date : 2018-09-18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Yeah I think K1-visa has to set up they own account and pick a date on the calendar

After paying the fees at SGBS. Get more info by calling NVC or going through the embassy Website

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

No,it doesn't.

Has your case reached the embassy yet?

No,it doesn't.

Has your case reached the embassy yet?

I think. We got our case complete on September 7th. I'm not sure how to track it from here. I keep calling the nvc and they just keep saying to wait

I think. We got our case complete on September 7th. I'm not sure how to track it from here. I keep calling the nvc and they just keep saying to wait

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Are you tracking it on the ceac website? That's the only way to track it

I had expedite so I don't have exactly how normal process goes.

But someone will be in touch to schedule the interview.

US Embassy will email P3 packet

The Embassy moves slowly.

Timeline

Unless I'm checking on the wrong site it still says the same thing it did before case closed. Just called NVC AGAIN. They said they start scheduling the next two weeks but of course that doesn't mean that we will get our intrerview date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Unless I'm checking on the wrong site it still says the same thing it did before case closed. Just called NVC AGAIN. They said they start scheduling the next two weeks but of course that doesn't mean that we will get our intrerview date.

Ok they will contact you

Meanwhile make surre you have your evidence prepared for your interview

You want to check your case status and pay fees https://ceac.state.gov/ceac all you need is your case number (DKR) and your invoice number.

Service Center: Nebraska Service Center

Consulate: Senegal, Dakar

March 30, 2015: Married in Gambia

June 30, 2015: I-130 Sent

July 7, 2015: email & text I-130 NOA1 (electronic)

July 27, 2015: USPS mail I-130 NOA1 (hardcopy)

July 23, 2015: I-130 Approved NOA2 (electronic no email checked status via USCIS.gov)

July 27, 2015: USPS mail I-130 Approved NOA2 (hardcopy)

July 28, 2015: NVC received my case from USCIS (NVC Agent)

August 17, 2015: NVC Assigned my Case (Called in and the NVC Agent provided it to me over the Phone, also updated Phone and Email and assigned Agent.)

August 17, 2015: Completed DS-261 Agent Choice

August 17, 2015: AOS Bill

August 17, 2015: Paid AOS Bill Online

August 17, 2015: Received AOS Cover Page

August 20, 2015: Received IV Bill

August 20, 2015: Paid IV Bill

September 5, 2015: NVC Received Doc (30 Day Wait Begins)

October 5, 2015: Received a Checklist Email (Missed tax documents which I know I sent)

October 9, 2015: NVC Received Checklist and missing tax forms (Round 2 of 30 Day Wait Begins)

October 21, 2015: Called NVC to check status and to ensure the forms had been received; spoke with the rudest person I even have encountered demanded a Supervisor Call back

November 9, 2015: Case Complete from the NVC (Received a direct call from the Supervisor &Appointment date)

November 11, 2015: Received email with Appointment Date and instructions

December 11, 2015: Biometric Screening and Vaccinations Complete with Sealed Envelope

December 15, 2015: Interview placed on Administrative Processing didn’t have enough evidence of relationship and original marriage license.

January 3, 2016: Submitted original marriage license, 600 pages of Viber messages was advised that they would call him and gave him a white 221g Administrative Processing

September 1, 2016: Embassy called him directly and advised him to come in any Wednesday

September 8,2016: Arrived at the Embassy they requested a 2ndBiometric Examination

September 28,2016: Arrived at Embassy with 2nd Biometric Examination Complete with Sealed Envelope received a green ticket and advised to return on next Thursday. (8 day wait begins)

October 6, 2016: Visa APPROVED and in HAND

October 6,2016: USCIS Immigrant Fee (Green Card Fee) Billed

October 6,2016: USCIS Immigrant Fee (Green Card Fee) Paid

October 6,2016: Airline Ticket Purchased expected arrival for October 11,2016 Insha’Allah

AKqjm5.png

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I knew no other way than this, where 'I' does not exist, nor 'you'. So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Timeline

Thanks! All our fees have been paid for awhile now. This is usually where I check and it just says the same thing every time. They are scheduling this week but not sure if we'll get our date yet. Wish I knew how far back they are. It honestly just pisses me off. It's not ok for them to be in control of your whole life. Sorry just need to vent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.