dwheels76

December 2015 Interviews

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks, I didn't see her screen shot of the log in issue before I posted my response. This is odd since they just requested them not that long ago.

Honestly, the transcripts they send don't look any different then the copies I made. Too bad there's no way of knowing for sure if the embassy will accept the copies.

Quite odd.

Most likely they won't need it but as how life can be, just when you think you in the clear, something unexpected comes up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

Quite odd.

Most likely they won't need it but as how life can be, just when you think you in the clear, something unexpected comes up.

Exactly!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate :Belmopan

Marriage (if applicable): 2015-02-18

I-130 Sent : 2015-07-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2015-08-04

I-130 Approved : 2015-09-21 (48 Days)

NVC Received : 2015-10-08

Received Case # over the phone and received NVC Welcome letter via postal mail : 2015-10-26

Submitted DS-261 : 2015-10-26

Reviewed DS-261 with an agent on the phone, Paid AOS, and Mailed AOS and IV packages: 2015-11-18

AOS and IV Packages delivered, Per Fed Ex Tracking: 2015-11-19

Paid IV Fee: 2015-11-19

NVC Scan date (received email 2015-11-24) : 2015-11-19

AOS Fee shows paid, IV Fee still shows in process: 2015-11-23

IV Fee shows Paid, Submitted DS-260 : 2015-11-24

Case Complete at NVC : 2015-12-28

Interview Date : 2016-02-23 - APPROVED!

Medical Complete : 2016-01-18

POE: 2016-03-02 in Baltimore

R.O.C.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

I-751 Sent : 2018-01-26

I-751 Received: 2018-01-29

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

There are having issues on being able to log in. They are having problems logging in to request the transcript. Log in problems.

I think Kamw mentioned the possible issue.

As to the possible limit, who knows but hopefully we won't need that many to find out.

There is no limit... I've requested a lot in the last year without incident.

09/27/14 Married :content:

12/03/14 Became a US citizen :star:

. .

02/25/15 130 Petition sent

02/27/15 NOA1 date :clock:

07/23/15 NOA2 date

08/03/15 Mailed to NVC

08/07/15 NVC Received

08/19/15 Case number assigned, submitted DS-261

08/20/15 Paid AOS bill

08/25/15 Received welcome letter

08/25/15 Sent AOS & IV package

08/31/15 DS-261 reviewed

08/31/15 AOS & IV scan date confirmed by Sup.

09/02/15 Received IV bill by email

09/03/15 Paid IV bill

09/09/15 Submitted DS-260

09/17/15 Case Completed @ NVC

10/06/15 Expedite Request sent to NVC

11/12/15 Contacted Sen. Marco Rubio for assistance with expedite by email

11/19/15 Expedite Approved

12/9/15 Medical

12/11/15 Interview (Approved)

12/14/15 CEAC Status changed to AP

12/15/15 CEAC Status Changed to Issued

12/18/15 Picked up Passport & booked hubby's ticket.

12/31/15 Ring in the New Years together after 4 years!!!! :dancing:

event.png

Just got my CC today. I'm super happy. Maybe I shouldn't post in this thread because it's probably too late to get a December interview, but maybe just maybe! It does seem like the Philippines schedules interviews relatively quickly so we'll see what happens.

Did you say you recently requested the originals that were sent to NVC?

Maybe there is a limit on how many times you can request the transcripts in a certain period of time.

UPDATE~ Nope that's not the problem! I was just able to request mine, and had already done so in October.

Good Luck.

I know for our case it didn't work, as my wife was inputting her SSN. Then she tried mine (i have a temp one) and it worked. For some reason IRS made mine the primary.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good morning every one! i just recieved an email stating that our case had been approved for an expedite and that the file will imediately be sent to the consulate, the email states all questions regarding interview date, filling and fees should be directed to the consulate, this is great news!!, my question is what is next? please advise, thank you.

Congratulations!

Now you wait!

Wait until your case says Ready (meaning it is at embassy) and then schedule an interview.

Check out your embassy's local website for exact procedures on how to go about scheduling an interview. Sometimes you email them, other times you select an appointment on a website.

Now is also a good time to start preparing the copy of the aos and iv forms, and any more evidence to either mail to your beneficiary, or to take with you if you are going to the interview.

when I go to ECAC, I have this new message that reads .... Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) that list the six steps you must take before NVC can schedule your visa interview appointment. This includes submitting to NVC various fees, forms and documents. Once NVC has received all the required items, they will let you know if anything is missing or incomplete. You can also find these instructions online at http://nvc.state.gov(English) and http://nvc.state.gov/espanol (Spanish). You will find contact information for NVC at http://nvc.state.gov/ask. .......

is this normal?

I'm not sure. It looks it like it saying...finish submitting documents and fees before NVC can schedule the interview.

It doesn't look like it has anything to do with an expedite.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Just got my CC today. I'm super happy. Maybe I shouldn't post in this thread because it's probably too late to get a December interview, but maybe just maybe! It does seem like the Philippines schedules interviews relatively quickly so we'll see what happens.

You are welcome!

DWheels76 will add you!

And you can hang around with us for about 5 more days! And then slide right over to the January Interviews!

For me...I had a November interview...but I didn't get it until November...so my progress is posted in the December thread. :)

Thanks, I didn't see her screen shot of the log in issue before I posted my response. This is odd since they just requested them not that long ago.

Honestly, the transcripts they send don't look any different then the copies I made. Too bad there's no way of knowing for sure if the embassy will accept the copies.

can you please tell me long did it take to get your transcript from ordering date ?

You can have your medical at St. Luke's as soon as you receive your appointment letter in your email. You have to print the interview email and bring it to your medical.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Congratulations!

Now you wait!

Wait until your case says Ready (meaning it is at embassy) and then schedule an interview.

Check out your embassy's local website for exact procedures on how to go about scheduling an interview. Sometimes you email them, other times you select an appointment on a website.

Now is also a good time to start preparing the copy of the aos and iv forms, and any more evidence to either mail to your beneficiary, or to take with you if you are going to the interview.

I'm not sure. It looks it like it saying...finish submitting documents and fees before NVC can schedule the interview.

It doesn't look like it has anything to do with an expedite.

weird. My husband had the NVC yesterday to learn more, he told her that they were about to send our dossier to the consulate for maintenance. But so far still no result concerning expedite

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey guys, we sent an expedite request on November 20 but we haven't got any email at all yet.

For who sent expedite requests, did you get any confirmation that they got your email before they give the final decision( approval or denial ) or its just the final decision without any confirmation after you sent the email.

If you got that confirmation ,before the approval or denial, when did you get it after you sent the request ?

Thank you so much

We are confused wether to send the request again or wait???

Thank you again ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi LonelaC,

There’s a chance you might NOT need the original transcripts. The NVC sends all documents received to the embassy by DHL. I am assuming the process in Bucharest is the same as in Rio. My case was different because it was EP, but because I waited for 3 hours I watched every other applicant there and for those who sent originals, the embassy returned all copies that were sent to the NVC previously.

That means your original transcripts will probably be sent to the embassy in Bucharest. Of course, it’s the NVC, so they are prone to messing up. It would be ideal if you had other set of originals, but I don’t think you should get desperate about this… at least not yet.

There’s one thing you can actually do: when you receive your interview letter (P4), they will indicate what documents you need to bring to the embassy, and whether they should be original or not. In Rio, the P4 letter was the one reference they checked everything against.

Hopefully, when you receive your interview letter, next to “FINANCIAL EVIDENCE”, they will show the letter “O”. That means that the NVC has sent the document to the embassy, and you don't need to do anything about it.

Usually there is at least 4 weeks between receiving the interview letter and the actual appointment, so you still have time.

In case you really need another copy of the transcript, try going to a physical office of the IRS. They’ll probably be able to help there. Good luck!

Timeline

Hey guys, we sent an expedite request on November 20 but we haven't got any email at all yet.

For who sent expedite requests, did you get any confirmation that they got your email before they give the final decision( approval or denial ) or its just the final decision without any confirmation after you sent the email.

If you got that confirmation ,before the approval or denial, when did you get it after you sent the request ?

Thank you so much

We are confused wether to send the request again or wait???

Thank you again ?

I sent expedite November 12 and received the acknowledgment of receipt 17 November, and I'm waiting for the answer. my husband had the NVC yesterday and they told him they were about to send to the consulate. ..... then is what means lexpedite is approved? We are waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Kimbo, thank you for your answer hopping you get an approval very soon.

From what I know, after we send a request they review it and then they resend it to the embassy or the consulate which give the final decision!!!

Timeline

Kimbo, thank you for your answer hopping you get an approval very soon.

From what I know, after we send a request they review it and then they resend it to the embassy or the consulate which give the final decision!!!

Oh yeah? OK

but when we received the acknowledgment we contacted the NVC, they told us they had sent our request to the embassy ...and yesterday they told be about to send your application to the consulate. ... so here it is recalled next Tuesday if no new

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.