hampguy

How many March 2015 TSC filers still waiting for NOA2?

109 posts in this topic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Immifairy

Just spoke to csr at USCIS about the "update" on the processing page of the USCIS site for TSC. It is no longer at top of page in bold. It is at bottom of page on right hand side in very small print. The date of the last update was September 22. 2015. I hope TSC is not slowing down again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi guys,

I am joining you here to share my NOA1 date with you.

I am March 3rd and still waiting for my approval today.

I start being very desperate like each of you, especially thinking that some april filers are already in the plane to see their fiancé...

Anyway I wish you all good luck and keep us in touch as soon as you get your approval.

Is there any 1st, 2nd or 3rd of march filer still waiting?

tHX

I am March 3rd. Still no NOA2

I am March 3rd. Still no NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Try over 9 months for me!!!! I filed january 12th 2015 i've heard absolutely nothinggg. By the way the inquiry i hear you guys speak about is worthless. I filed my inquiry September 15th im now 3 days away from the deadline of when they are supposed to respond. I've been calling everyday I get people who say oh someone is working on your case and expect an email tmrw being september 30 with a decison, then I'll get a tier 2 officer on phone who says no one is working on my case that september 30 was just a target date for them to respond to you, but they dont always meet the target date expect an answer in a few days, and they have 30 days from the time i submit the inquiry to respond which would be october 16th. I said has there been cases where theyve gone past the deadline of responding to an inquiry he says oh yea! I respond with what would one like myself do who fully expects to be passed over he goes oh simple

just submit another inquiry. Let me repeat that JUST SUBMIT ANOTHER INQUIRY!!!! I then get another tier 2 officer on the phone days later who says their is someone working on my case expect a decison by the end of the month. I said i dont believe it that another tier 2 officer like himself told me no one was working on my case and that was a few days earlier. I explained my situation and he pushed to have my case to be expedited and to expect an email response in 48 hrs i heard back the next day and was denied said my case appears serious but doesnt fall under requirements to be expedited. I was told today to make an appointment with a local immigration office which i did the earliest appointment is october 27th which i doubt will do me any good but at this point who gives a rats ###. Im now 3 days away from the deadline date of when they were supposed to respond back to me!!!All i keep getting told now is sir there is nothing i can do you'll just have to wait!! All they can do is submit another inquiry once my deadline is past so i can wait around another 30 days where i can once again not expect them to respond. Whole process is a COMPLETE JOKE. Everyone over in that office at TSC is worthless the provide the same service as the automated system. You tell them

your serial number and they tell you what you already know

Try over 9 months for me!!!! I filed january 12th 2015 i've heard absolutely nothinggg. By the way the inquiry i hear you guys speak about is worthless. I filed my inquiry September 15th im now 3 days away from the deadline of when they are supposed to respond. I've been calling everyday I get people who say oh someone is working on your case and expect an email tmrw being september 30 with a decison, then I'll get a tier 2 officer on phone who says no one is working on my case that september 30 was just a target date for them to respond to you, but they dont always meet the target date expect an answer in a few days, and they have 30 days from the time i submit the inquiry to respond which would be october 16th. I said has there been cases where theyve gone past the deadline of responding to an inquiry he says oh yea! I respond with what would one like myself do who fully expects to be passed over he goes oh simple

just submit another inquiry. Let me repeat that JUST SUBMIT ANOTHER INQUIRY!!!! I then get another tier 2 officer on the phone days later who says their is someone working on my case expect a decison by the end of the month. I said i dont believe it that another tier 2 officer like himself told me no one was working on my case and that was a few days earlier. I explained my situation and he pushed to have my case to be expedited and to expect an email response in 48 hrs i heard back the next day and was denied said my case appears serious but doesnt fall under requirements to be expedited. I was told today to make an appointment with a local immigration office which i did the earliest appointment is october 27th which i doubt will do me any good but at this point who gives a rats ###. Im now 3 days away from the deadline date of when they were supposed to respond back to me!!!All i keep getting told now is sir there is nothing i can do you'll just have to wait!! All they can do is submit another inquiry once my deadline is past so i can wait around another 30 days where i can once again not expect them to respond. Whole process is a COMPLETE JOKE. Everyone over in that office at TSC is worthless the provide the same service as the automated system. You tell them

don't know what to say to you . Whole process is a COMPLETE JOKE. Everyone over in that office at TSC is worthless the provide the same service as the automated system.

Timeline

So very sorry. We are at 7 months and i have said and done all you are/have done. It is a total BS show and i am expecting it to take a year....after all, tier 2 officers can change their processing dates when it suits them.

Timeline

Im leaving for Aruba in 90 days. Were pretty much at the point where we are gonna give up this k-1 thing and were gonna start a life there. Ive already been sending paperwork. Were not gonna have them keep putting our life on hold, and have them let us know when we can be together. There seems to be no end in sight in our case. I tried to even get my local congresswoman involved and get my case expedited back in March and nothing could be done. They said i had to wait like everyone else. I don't know what to say or do anymore everything seems to be a waste of time.

Timeline

Im leaving for Aruba in 90 days. Were pretty much at the point where we are gonna give up this k-1 thing and were gonna start a life there. Ive already been sending paperwork. Were not gonna have them keep putting our life on hold, and have them let us know when we can be together. There seems to be no end in sight in our case. I tried to even get my local congresswoman involved and get my case expedited back in March and nothing could be done. They said i had to wait like everyone else. I don't know what to say or do anymore everything seems to be a waste of time.

Can you have two petitions at the same time? A tier 2 officer called me back at 9pm last night right before i was about to have a serious meltdown. He regurgitated the same again- said thanks and hung up and had meltdown. I am seriously considering how much more of this i can handle on a personal and especially and emotional level. I have made my partner's live better than ever in the Philippines however we were not planning on this taking so long. I honestly do not know how long i can hold on. The politicians are full of too. They can do nothing... it seems no one wants to deal with TSC. TSC has a very long history of being slow....google it.

Thank you for letting me vent,

timothy

Timeline

No problem Tim. I was in Aruba with my fiance from end of March to end of September I thought for sure we'd hear something during my time of visit there, which was why I was there to be with her during this process. I was thankful I wasn't working at the time and had enough in savings to allow me to get by while I was there. Here we are now October 14th it angers me everytime i log into USCIS and it says case received on January 12th!! or when i call and get the automated system tell me the same thing and that is the latest going on with my case and that theyll notify me by mail if anything changes LOL. I called last night asked for a tier 2 officer but the automated system said 47 minute wait time and it was a half an hour from the time their office closes, and that they would call me back. Knowing it was a waste i left my info. I called again shortly after hoping i can get transferred through, but yet again i get told by automated system that they are busy and the wait time is now 51 minutes. I just like you got a phone call around 9pm from the automated system at USCIS. I hear some hold music for about a minute then the line when silent. I waited a couple minutes said hello repeatedly then the line went dead. I tried to have my case expedited last week, but they sent me an email back denying me I replied with a nice long email where I ripped them apart haven't gotten a response back. At this point I'm looking for some sort of response at this point whether it be denial or an rfe. I certainly am not expecting approval. Im just looking for closure right now. Im calling them right now and Im done being nice with any of them over at TSC.

Timeline

We are all in this together some are waiting longer than others. I think we can all agree that TSC is a complete waste of a conpound over there in Texas. I cannot believe those people actually receive a paycheck I mean what do they do!! They read right off the screen of the USCIS website. Example: good afternoon sir do you have a case pending with USCIS? Yes I do. Do you know the receipt number? I sure do ......

I see you filed your case on ...... Yes I did. How may I help you? Mhmm let me see i want to know what is going on its been....... They respond with unfortunately TSC is backlogged and are currently only working on cases from......... Scenario 2: ok sir i see your past the normal processing times ( duhhhhh i can see that for myself) what i can do is put in an inquiry ( which you can do yourself online! And i already had done) She responds with if you already put an inquiry in then there is nothing i can do. Scenario 3: Once you filed an inquiry and they have past the deadline or getting close to passing the deadline they will say there is nothing i can do sir. Your just going to have to wait. Wait until the deadline passes then i can submit another inquiry. I've said what can you see on your little computer screen there? Just my receipt number? Saying you received my case? You can't see anything else?! No sir. They are completely frigging useless an automated system which they already have can do their job literally. Our tax money is paying their salary it is such a crime.

Timeline

We are all in this together some are waiting longer than others. I think we can all agree that TSC is a complete waste of a conpound over there in Texas. I cannot believe those people actually receive a paycheck I mean what do they do!! They read right off the screen of the USCIS website. Example: good afternoon sir do you have a case pending with USCIS? Yes I do. Do you know the receipt number? I sure do ......

I see you filed your case on ...... Yes I did. How may I help you? Mhmm let me see i want to know what is going on its been....... They respond with unfortunately TSC is backlogged and are currently only working on cases from......... Scenario 2: ok sir i see your past the normal processing times ( duhhhhh i can see that for myself) what i can do is put in an inquiry ( which you can do yourself online! And i already had done) She responds with if you already put an inquiry in then there is nothing i can do. Scenario 3: Once you filed an inquiry and they have past the deadline or getting close to passing the deadline they will say there is nothing i can do sir. Your just going to have to wait. Wait until the deadline passes then i can submit another inquiry. I've said what can you see on your little computer screen there? Just my receipt number? Saying you received my case? You can't see anything else?! No sir. They are completely frigging useless an automated system which they already have can do their job literally. Our tax money is paying their salary it is such a crime.

Agree 100 percent. It is a show.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.