hampguy

How many March 2015 TSC filers still waiting for NOA2?

109 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

How did TSC send you the RFE? Email, text, snail mail?

I got an email from the uscis website in the afternoon today. Didn't get mail yet. Was hoping for different news but, it's something :(

You didn't get any updates yet?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got an email from the uscis website in the afternoon today. Didn't get mail yet. Was hoping for different news but, it's something :(

You didn't get any updates yet?

No. I was curious how they contact petitioners.

Hi All,

After over 200 days of wait in USCIS TSC we received a response to a service request:

The status of my service request is:

We have placed your case on a processing hold, because the required security checks to be completed on all applicants who apply. Until we receive the results of these security checks, we cannot move forward on your case. We require the results of security checks before we make a decision on any pending case.

We cannot predict when we will receive the results of these security checks. Please be assured that we will make every effort to make a decision in your case as soon as the security checks are complete.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

This is pretty clear to me. I know every case is different but I am desperate for some information. So my questions for those who have been in this situation are:
  1. How long did it take for you to have a decision after this message?
  2. Have you taken any action/contacted anyone that helped accelerate this process?

Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Looks like they're working thru March. I received our petition approval last night. TSC sent an email and then a text. Onward and upward! Should be coming in the mail any day now. I've heard the next steps move much faster.

Hang in there everyone, your day will come :luv:

Timeline

Looks like they're working thru March. I received our petition approval last night. TSC sent an email and then a text. Onward and upward! Should be coming in the mail any day now. I've heard the next steps move much faster.

Congratulations.

Timeline

What time did you receive both if i may ask?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Congrats! Yes as Hampguy said, it's very interesting to know at what time the approval are sent. If they are sent separatly during the day, fine, but if they are all sent at one moment during night (probably website update) it's maybe easier to wait, not thinking about that all day long but only one precise moment during the day ;)

Hi All,

After over 200 days of wait in USCIS TSC we received a response to a service request:

The status of my service request is:

We have placed your case on a processing hold, because the required security checks to be completed on all applicants who apply. Until we receive the results of these security checks, we cannot move forward on your case. We require the results of security checks before we make a decision on any pending case.

We cannot predict when we will receive the results of these security checks. Please be assured that we will make every effort to make a decision in your case as soon as the security checks are complete.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

This is pretty clear to me. I know every case is different but I am desperate for some information. So my questions for those who have been in this situation are:

• How long did it take for you to have a decision after this message?
  • Have you taken any action/contacted anyone that helped accelerate this process?

Thank you!

In my case, it took around 2 or 2 and half months.

Timeline

March 9th filer here. Day 221 for us. My congressman's chief of staff/attorney called TSC's Congressional unit on Wednesday and spoke to liaison. After discussing my petition, the attorney told liaison to "Expedite Forthwith" A call to USCIS tier 2 officer yeststerday netted no notice of action in TSC. Tier 2 officer was not sure it would reflect in their system.

USCUS has updated their processing dates.....that looks encouraging for us March filers!

Timeline

Day #223. I had marked October 18th on calendar that we were out of "normal processing" times per USCIS.... i honestly cannot remember why as they have given me so many dates. I called and asked them. Tier 2 officer had me on hold for about 7 minutes. She returned to my call and said that she emailed TSC and that as of Nov 3rd we are "officially" out of "normal processing" times, and if i don't hear anything from them to call. She then said "good day" and hung up.

This is good news, however i am not expecting it to happen as i have learned the very hard way that they can say many, many things and the result is nill. Getting tougher and tougher everyday to hang in there.

Timeline

Still waiting, March 17. Was told the same (wait another 2 months to inquire). It's so frustrating to see other filers from August and September even already getting approved at the TSC (and not from the Philippines either). This "first come, first served" thing is total bullshit.

Same here ???

March 18 here, requested both of my state senators to do an inquires on our behalf. Hopefully we get some update this Wednesday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.