hampguy

How many March 2015 TSC filers still waiting for NOA2?

109 posts in this topic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Month 7 for us now too. I am trying to keep calm about it as October is when I originally expected the approval / RFE to come through. With all the activity in late August and early September though I got my hopes up that it would be done sooner. That false hope actually made the wait much more difficult.

I was originally due to end my work contract in London on October 31st but have managed to extend until early January. Also my house sale is taking slightly longer (my fault - I started the process later than planned) so the timing of TSC taking longer isn't actually bad. If they could give each case a due date that would make life much easier. It's just the not knowing that kills.

Here's hoping that we all get our notifications during October.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our date is March 19. I see my Visa Journey says they ..( Texas visa Center ) are

working on March 26 now !! ? ??? I called the Uscis and they report. TVC. In reporting they are working on Jan. 19. 2015. I wish we could get honest. ,up to date progress reports. !! Uscis has been stating they are on Jan 19 th for 2 months !!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi guys,

I am joining you here to share my NOA1 date with you.

I am March 3rd and still waiting for my approval today.

I start being very desperate like each of you, especially thinking that some april filers are already in the plane to see their fiancé...

Anyway I wish you all good luck and keep us in touch as soon as you get your approval.

Is there any 1st, 2nd or 3rd of march filer still waiting?

tHX

Month 7 for us now too. I am trying to keep calm about it as October is when I originally expected the approval / RFE to come through. With all the activity in late August and early September though I got my hopes up that it would be done sooner. That false hope actually made the wait much more difficult [...] If they could give each case a due date that would make life much easier. It's just the not knowing that kills.

Here's hoping that we all get our notifications during October.

Wow I feel exactly the same. I did, though unhappily, expect our NOA2 in october at the time we filed. But it seemed like tsc worked through so many cases in august that it got me excited and hopeful. I kept checking Visajourney's processing times pretty much every day and I was with my fiance at that time. I then came back from visiting him two weeks ago, and just now realized that these processing times are not any more accurate than the ones issued by uscis. This entire process is so incredibly disappointing. If only we knew and had a day to 'work' towards :(

Timeline

still no response. What's the best thing to do (except wait)?

I honestly feel everything i have done was for naught, the congressional inquiry included. What did get me a clear answer was when a tier 2 officer filed a service inquiry. TSC replied that a decision would be made within 60 days. The date of the email i received was September 17.

Believe me..... i know it sucks....it is very painful.... if TSC gave a reason it might make it bearable. I am so over hearing "normal processing times" which is total BS....a supervisor told me that we are REALLY out of "normal processing time" 10 days after the 1 year mark of receipt. Which would for us be March 19, 2016. USCIS is not the most honorable and honest agency....they seem to forget(along with our petitions) somewhere that we are human beings with much at stake and a loved one being kept due to lack of consistency of TSC's work output.

This is my opinion and my experience......

thanks everyone

the only other thing we can do is sue the USCIS to force them to make a decision on the case and this my options after the mid November if nothing happen and I will do it (It is not really a lawsuit per se. A WOM is a court decision demanding that the USCIS make a decision in your case.

Timeline

thanks everyone

the only other thing we can do is sue the USCIS to force them to make a decision on the case and this my options after the mid November if nothing happen and I will do it (It is not really a lawsuit per se. A WOM is a court decision demanding that the USCIS make a decision in your case

Good luck. Remember, the have absolute control. They customize their decisions when we each complain. Personally, as a gay man engaged to another man i can only think that the adjudicating officer is homophobic. What other reasons could there possibly be? Our petition was professionally prepared and packeted. What is a WOM? A tier 2 officer told me i could file a 'FOIA" or Freedom of Information Act after all is said and done. Things will not be said and done for many years until my partner becomes a United States citizen...... i have read on VJ that it took a year for a couple to receive what they asked for from USCIS and alot of it was redacted. Believe me, I want to know the reasons, delays, basically i want to know why the eff it took so long....step by step.... it will probably never happen. I have heard this process is like childbirth....after you get your NOA2 you forget about the previous pain and suffering!

Timeline

Good luck. Remember, the have absolute control. They customize their decisions when we each complain. Personally, as a gay man engaged to another man i can only think that the adjudicating officer is homophobic. What other reasons could there possibly be? Our petition was professionally prepared and packeted. What is a WOM? A tier 2 officer told me i could file a 'FOIA" or Freedom of Information Act after all is said and done. Things will not be said and done for many years until my partner becomes a United States citizen...... i have read on VJ that it took a year for a couple to receive what they asked for from USCIS and alot of it was redacted. Believe me, I want to know the reasons, delays, basically i want to know why the eff it took so long....step by step.... it will probably never happen. I have heard this process is like childbirth....after you get your NOA2 you forget about the previous pain and suffering!

Ok, today is day # 211........... how long will this countdown last??? I have found that calling USCIS daily has taken it's toll on me and my patience. I am doing the best i can do to stay in the "acceptance mode". It is a good thing the weather is perfect for 2 mile hikes everyday with the dogs.

Timeline

Ok, today is day # 211........... how long will this countdown last??? I have found that calling USCIS daily has taken it's toll on me and my patience. I am doing the best i can do to stay in the "acceptance mode". It is a good thing the weather is perfect for 2 mile hikes everyday with the dogs.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.