Cristy

Howard Stern

47 posts in this topic

i listen to him in dosages....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

####### show. Don't listen, and don;t watch(ed) his TV show either. Stupid antics too. always felt like my Intelligence was dropping when I heard his voice.

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: Other Country: Poland
Timeline

I have an hour drive into work everyday and I always have him on. I'm in GA so I never had him on the radio before but hated him when it was just the tv show. but now, that he's on sirius, I think he's brilliant. He does go against the grain, tells the FCC to f off and is not afraid to ask any question in an interview, no matter how personal or disturbing.

If you like him, try Bubba the love sponge on at 3 on Sirius 100.

Who the hell is the doof in that picture, Marilyn? SCARY.

Howard is what he is. I've only seen the show on E! (its not on the radio around here, don't have satellite radio yet.) There are times I find him very funny, and then suddenly have an attack of conscience and say to myself 'Why are you watching this?' :lol:

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Howard is what he is. I've only seen the show on E! (its not on the radio around here, don't have satellite radio yet.) There are times I find him very funny, and then suddenly have an attack of conscience and say to myself 'Why are you watching this?' :lol:

Tom Leykis :P ... he is a radio personality here in LA, California.... treats and talks about women like they are just objects ... just good for having sex with :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Tom Leykis :P ... he is a radio personality here in LA, California.... treats and talks about women like they are just objects ... just good for having sex with :P

Damn, I used to listen to Leykis until Howard went to satellite. Might check back in the 97.1 one of these afternoons

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I used to work in radio and our talk station played Leykis on late nights. I just didn't realize that he was quite that ugly.

U

G

L

Y

You ain't got no alibi

You ugly!

You ugly!

:lol:

SA4userbar.jpg

coyote ugly???

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

With his looks, I doubt he ever gets a piece of butt :no:

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Timeline

With his looks, I doubt he ever gets a piece of butt :no:

he says he does :whistle:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
"We don't fall in love with you until we get some tail!...If you think that we hear a word you say before we get in your panties, let me tell you something, we don't!"
Leykis claims that the more money a man makes, the more attractive he is to females.

Read More Here

Leykis 101 Rules :angry:

NEVER, EVER date a single mother. You already know her stance on abortion, she wont have one. Don't risk paying vaginamoney! PLUS, her kids will always come before you! Why would you want to be second place to some spoiled little brat!?!

Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.

Don't ask a women what she wants to do.

Never tell a women how much money you make.

Don't EVER date co-workers! Unless you don't give a rats azz about your job, stay away from people you work with! It's always asking for trouble.

Never answer the phone, or go out on the weekend. Even if you really don't, you have to make it appear as though you have better things to do than be with her on the weekends.

Never spend more than 40 bucks on a date. This includes buying gifts, flowers, candy, jewelry, etc. It does NOT help in getting laid. It's a waste of money. If anything, buy alcohol and get her drunk. :o

NEVER approach a woman in a club who has her girlfriends with her. There is NO point, you will NOT get laid when women are in groups.

If you are not getting laid by the 3rd date, dump her and move on. :o

No spooning, no cuddling, no staying over. Get in, get out!

Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are really ready to settle down.

NEVER answer the phone on the weekends. It makes you look like you have nothing better to do. Weekends should be reserved for hanging out with your buddies or for guaranteed sex. Even if you really have nothing to do, let the answering machine take the call. You're busy.

Don't speak to women you work with unless it's related directly to work. Don't date them. Don't tell them they look nice. Don't comment on anything except whatever work needs you have, because you're a walking lawsuit waiting to happen.

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
I have an hour drive into work everyday and I always have him on. I'm in GA so I never had him on the radio before but hated him when it was just the tv show. but now, that he's on sirius, I think he's brilliant. He does go against the grain, tells the FCC to f off and is not afraid to ask any question in an interview, no matter how personal or disturbing.

If you like him, try Bubba the love sponge on at 3 on Sirius 100.

ewwww Bubba the love sponge....he was on local radio stations here in Tampa until he was fired from each one for being totally nasty. His nastiness includes killing a pig live on the air, letting everyone listen to the squeals of the pig, along with his contributions of promoting the idea of women as being objects with "who has the best chest" contest (to put it politely, in which women sent pictures of themselves topless to his radio station) and being just generally raunchy. Nothing intelligent or worth listening to in my opinion.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord