TENBILLIONDOLLARS

Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - Kuwaiti political activist

26 posts in this topic

A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalised - and suggested that non-Muslim prisoners from war-torn countries would make suitable concubines.

Salwa al Mutairi argued buying a sex-slave would protect decent, devout and 'virile' Kuwaiti men from adultery because buying an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.

The political activist and TV host even suggested that it would be a better life for women in warring countries as the might die of starvation.

Mutairi claimed: 'There was no shame in it and it is not haram' (forbidden) under Islamic Sharia law.'

She gave the example of Haroun al-Rashid, an 8th century Muslim leader who ruled over an area covered by modern-day Iran, Iraq and Syria and was rumoured to have 2,000 concubines.

Mutairi recommended that offices could be opened to run the sex trade in the same way that recruitment agencies provide housemaids.

'For example, in the Chechnyan war, surely there are female Russian captives,' she said.

'So go and buy those and sell them here in Kuwait. Better than to have our men engage in forbidden sexual relations.'

In an attempt to consider the woman's feelings in the arrangement, Mutari conceded that the enslaved women, however, should be at least 15.

Mutairi said that during a recent visit to Mecca, she asked Saudi muftis – Muslim religious scholars – what the Islamic ruling was on owning sex slaves. They are said to have told her that it is not haram.

'They said, that’s right, the only solution for a decent man who has the means, who is overpowered by desire and who does not want to commit fornication, is to acquire jawari.' Jawari is the plural of the Arabic term jariya, meaning 'concubine' or 'sex slave'.

One Saudi mufti supposedly told Mutairi: 'The context must be that of a Muslim nation conquering a non-Muslim nation, so these jawari have to be prisoners of war.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2000292/Men-allowed-sex-slaves-female-prisoners-job--WOMAN-politician-Kuwait.html

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Chances are zero that the Kuwaitis will conquer somebody and make this happen. They barely have the energy to get out of a chair.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

She should set the example and volunteer as a sex slave - so sickening

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

If its Gods Will.....

Who are we to complain?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Christians would sue him for plagiarism. He's probably getting his ideas from the apocrypha.

A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalised - and suggested that non-Muslim prisoners from war-torn countries would make suitable concubines.

Salwa al Mutairi argued buying a sex-slave would protect decent, devout and 'virile' Kuwaiti men from adultery because buying an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.

The political activist and TV host even suggested that it would be a better life for women in warring countries as the might die of starvation.

Mutairi claimed: 'There was no shame in it and it is not haram' (forbidden) under Islamic Sharia law.'

She gave the example of Haroun al-Rashid, an 8th century Muslim leader who ruled over an area covered by modern-day Iran, Iraq and Syria and was rumoured to have 2,000 concubines.

Mutairi recommended that offices could be opened to run the sex trade in the same way that recruitment agencies provide housemaids.

'For example, in the Chechnyan war, surely there are female Russian captives,' she said.

'So go and buy those and sell them here in Kuwait. Better than to have our men engage in forbidden sexual relations.'

In an attempt to consider the woman's feelings in the arrangement, Mutari conceded that the enslaved women, however, should be at least 15.

Mutairi said that during a recent visit to Mecca, she asked Saudi muftis – Muslim religious scholars – what the Islamic ruling was on owning sex slaves. They are said to have told her that it is not haram.

'They said, that’s right, the only solution for a decent man who has the means, who is overpowered by desire and who does not want to commit fornication, is to acquire jawari.' Jawari is the plural of the Arabic term jariya, meaning 'concubine' or 'sex slave'.

One Saudi mufti supposedly told Mutairi: 'The context must be that of a Muslim nation conquering a non-Muslim nation, so these jawari have to be prisoners of war.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2000292/Men-allowed-sex-slaves-female-prisoners-job--WOMAN-politician-Kuwait.html

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Hmm. Soldiers often use prostitutes, as I have learned here on VJ... Are prostitutes sex slaves? Complex question.

You learned that here? You should get out more.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hmm. Soldiers often use prostitutes, as I have learned here on VJ... Are prostitutes sex slaves? Complex question.

Well that ended up being about "how all men pay", implying that all women are prostitutes and all men are Johns.

It's not immoral if you relativise it into insignificance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You learned that here? You should get out more.

No. I only believe what I read here.

Well that ended up being about "how all men pay", implying that all women are prostitutes and all men are Johns.

It's not immoral if you relativise it into insignificance.

Who said it was immoral?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The outlook on other countries and cultures is slightly to the right of Saxe Rohmer's Fu Manchu.

Who said it was immoral?

Well I suppose that's a personal perspective based on how you look at the issue.

I don't think buying sex is like buying a newspaper.

Edited by Trumplestiltskin

I would think buying sex would be like buying a newspaper ...

indeed. i believe the problem here is no one is getting paid for the sex or the newspaper.

sex slaves wouldn't be paid, and everyone knows shoplifting only drives up prices for the rest of us.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I would think buying sex would be like buying a newspaper ...

Buying sex is WAY better than buying a newspaper. Just saying.

sex slaves wouldn't be paid, and everyone knows shoplifting only drives up prices for the rest of us.

:lol: