KierenHby

New Delhi embassy Interviews

640 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Our interview was tomorrow October 14th and we received call from us embassy that our interview is cancelled because they haven't received our case from NVC yet. I'm so confused and scared now. Please help me if anyone can and would be really appreciate it.

Thank you

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Our interview was tomorrow October 14th and we received call from us embassy that our interview is cancelled because they haven't received our case from NVC yet. I'm so confused and scared now. Please help me if anyone can and would be really appreciate it.

Thank you

At this point, I'm sure you've called nvc, right?

I'm so sorry this happened.

Timeline

Yea I called NVC. They said we have already transferred your case on Oct 3rd and once we transferred case we cannot answer you anything.

Jus a quick question to everyone who's having interview in October.. Do you guys see your case number in October schedule?

Timeline

Yea I called NVC. They said we have already transferred your case on Oct 3rd and once we transferred case we cannot answer you anything.

Jus a quick question to everyone who's having interview in October.. Do you guys see your case number in October schedule?

Where is this schedule? Interview is on Friday!

Timeline

For the couples who have already received their visa, please let us know how long it takes for it to come. Is it possible to receive it in hand or does it have to be mailed? Which method is faster? Thank you, everyone :)

Timeline

For the couples who have already received their visa, please let us know how long it takes for it to come. Is it possible to receive it in hand or does it have to be mailed? Which method is faster? Thank you, everyone :)

4 days in our case. Interview was in Wed and he picked up it on Monday

Timeline

Best of luck kiren hubby. Waiting for good news. I logged on to say good luck to you. ? your wife interview is on 16, if I remember correctly

Edited by paro

Timeline

I picked up passport in two days. If there are no further request for any documents the sheet they give you indicates 3 to 5 days

Timeline

Yes Passport in Hand.

Looking forward to hearing the good news tomorrow from you :)

This is awesome.. Congrats on the visa being issued. That was lightening fast! (I assume you meant passport received).

I can't emphasize enough how appreciative it is for members to share their experiences. Karn, that review is detailed and super helpful. Thanks a ton. Super likes if this were facebook. You're probably the first on this thread with an awesome review.

Timeline

All of you are awesome! I'm just saying, you guys have been my second rock going through this. And still are. So thank you!

Quick question. For the people who have already gotten their visa, did you take any financial evidence with you to the interview? I remember with great detail that I sent everything to NVC.. from I 864 to pay stubs to the tax return transcripts. My husband is already on his way to new Delhi as I write this. So I need answers fast. You guys are great. Thank you.

Timeline

All of you are awesome! I'm just saying, you guys have been my second rock going through this. And still are. So thank you!

Quick question. For the people who have already gotten their visa, did you take any financial evidence with you to the interview? I remember with great detail that I sent everything to NVC.. from I 864 to pay stubs to the tax return transcripts. My husband is already on his way to new Delhi as I write this. So I need answers fast. You guys are great. Thank you.

If nothing stated in your interview letter, I wouldn't worry. Also depends if you sent the tax transcripts then those are the ultimate. They returned for me even those transcripts before the interview. Also if yours is simpler case without any joint sponsor then I wouldnt worry.

Hope this helps and Good luck!

Please keep us updated...waiting to hear back great news :)

Timeline

since I am getting responses quickly, I'm going to take advantage! haha! :) a very serious question... again..

is there a visa fee that my husband should worry about? how much is it and did I already pay for that? I know you're thinking, "How should I know?" Well I don't either.. lol

but I am worried. I have read everywhere and it doesn't state how much the visa fee is and if there is one at all (I'm sure there is). It did mention (somewhere) to take some money to the interview in case it hasn't been paid. I'm thinking this is the visa fee? but how come it is so confusing for me. It never said how much the fee is.

so confused!!!

I know I have asked this question before but I never had any replies So please, help out a sister in need :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.