My current individual annual income is:

Looking at my federal tax return 1. wages tips other comp

2.federal income tax withheld

3. social security wages

4. medicare wages and tips

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

no, paystubs, how much have you been earning so far and you have only a few months left to guestimate what you will have earned until Dec 31st

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

hi

no, paystubs, how much have you been earning so far and you have only a few months left to guestimate what you will have earned until Dec 31st

Okay so paystubs, and I can guestimate?

Or should I put just what I've earned so far.

Timeline

year to date gross pay isn't over poverty lines yet, should I be worried?

Her last 2 years of her tax return show she earned more than 125% of the poverty line though, and she will earn the same this year

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

last year is over and i am guessing with 4 more months to go, she will meet requirements?

if so,, no problems

at this point, they want last year's income(2014) but if your interview is after January 1st then they need 2015

Timeline

last year is over and i am guessing with 4 more months to go, she will meet requirements?

if so,, no problems

at this point, they want last year's income(2014) but if your interview is after January 1st then they need 2015

No idea when the interview is, we're just submitting our AOS.

Yeah she will make requirements. In fact, in a couple of weeks she is moving up in the company for more pay.

Anyway, so which number do I include?

gross pay year to date of her latest pay stub?

Timeline

Then take the current hourly wage, multiply by the number of hours she currently works per week, multiply by 52, and that's the current annual income.

Hmmm, okay.

Sure I can't just use the last ta return? Would be easier lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Use your three most recent tax years for filing the 864, and submit a tax transcript, or return copy plus w2's, 1099's for the most recent tax filing (sounds like you will use 2014 if you plan on submitting soon). If you have an interview after February 2015, bring those records to the interview. We used my 2013 gross for our AOS as year one, and 2012, 2011 gross for the other two years. We only submitted copies of my 2013 for the package, and our interview was in March, so the interviewer took a copy of my 2014 taxes.

Good Luck!

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hmmm, okay.

Sure I can't just use the last ta return? Would be easier lol

This thread is a mess. Follow what newacct told you.

They are asking for your current annual income. Not what you made last year, and not what you made so far this year. Your current hourly pay annualized. Take your pay per hour and multiply by the hours you work per week, then multiply the weekly number by 52. Or if you are paid bi-weekly, then look at your pay stub and use your gross(before the tax deductions) bi-weekly pay amount and multiply it by 26 weeks. That is the amount you will list for your current annual income. Submit your most recent tax transcript(or complete copy of return) along with letter from employer and/or recent pay stubs.

Edited by KayDeeCee

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.