1,749 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, masih27 said:

My pd same 15 April 2015. Still nothing. :(

We need news and update for those PD is earlier than us so we know if its really moving.. i called them last week .. they told me that my case is in que for awaiting interviews and would email me if there would be a visa number available per country limit.. :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ShawnGabs said:

We need news and update for those PD is earlier than us so we know if its really moving.. i called them last week .. they told me that my case is in que for awaiting interviews and would email me if there would be a visa number available per country limit.. :(

have you tried calling again today?...if there is no news by tomorrow then we just have to assume no movement :(:( 

Filed: Timeline
28 minutes ago, ShawnGabs said:

I just called same answer no visa available.

I am tired :( :-c 

Timeline

siggghhh, this wait is getting so unbearable. How can they not have any visas available?, they are just half way thru the ficsal year! the allotted visas cannot have been all used up already :(:(  they literally have 6 more months left until new visa number allotment, i cannot wait for another 6 months :(:(  :( 

Filed: Timeline
1 minute ago, kelii_jam said:

siggghhh, this wait is getting so unbearable. How can they not have any visas available?, they are just half way thru the ficsal year! the allotted visas cannot have been all used up already :(:(  they literally have 6 more months left until new visa number allotment, i cannot wait for another 6 months :(:(  :( 

Ya me too. I am having family, in October I blessed with a baby girl. I miss my family so much and my pd is on line 15 April 2015 :( this pain is unbearable. I don't know what can I do :( we called so many times heard only one answer " no visa available".

Timeline
8 minutes ago, hygor_souza said:

God bless that tomorrow leaves the IL .. I'm very anxious and I do not want to delay my PD. God bless. Good luck for everyone...

i really doubt they will give IL tomorrow, they usually give  IL between the 28th and 30th of each month.  My biggest fear is that there will be a retrogression in the next bulletin

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
40 minutes ago, kelii_jam said:

i really doubt they will give IL tomorrow, they usually give  IL between the 28th and 30th of each month.  My biggest fear is that there will be a retrogression in the next bulletin

The date is usual but this time, a lot of other factors were involved. One, 28th and 29th were holidays. Two, Trump signing that EO put the immigration offices in a lot of trouble and as result their workload was shifted and increased. Three, retrogression only happens when the number of applicants surpass the number of allocated visas, which is highly unlikely considering the Fiscal Year 2017 has just started and until now the VB was progressing at a consistent pace. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, jeharpatel31 said:

The date is usual but this time, a lot of other factors were involved. One, 28th and 29th were holidays. Two, Trump signing that EO put the immigration offices in a lot of trouble and as result their workload was shifted and increased. Three, retrogression only happens when the number of applicants surpass the number of allocated visas, which is highly unlikely considering the Fiscal Year 2017 has just started and until now the VB was progressing at a consistent pace. 

I am just scared and panicking and overthinking to be honest! with everything that has been occurring with US immigration over the weekend I just dont know what to expect...everything with NVC is so frustrating and im so tired of waiting..i miss my family

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, kelii_jam said:

I am just scared and panicking and overthinking to be honest! with everything that has been occurring with US immigration over the weekend I just dont know what to expect...everything with NVC is so frustrating and im so tired of waiting..i miss my family

Trust me, I'm the same boat as you are! One day, I'm panicking and overthinking things and another day, I'll calm down! The changes in Immigration scares me too! When it comes to Trump, nothing is predictable! ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.