dwheels76

September 2015 Interviews

1,743 posts in this topic

Sorry. I believe September scheduling was just a bump. Not the norm as you can see. I believe now that summer is over slots will free up. And he will have mercy over all of you here. This is a blessed thread. You'll see.

Sorry, but there wasn't any September scheduling bump for India to begin with; neither Delhi, nor Mumbai. I reckon those freed up post-summer slots will be used for October and November CR1 scheduling. Let's see...

USCIS

January 16, 2015 I-130 Mailed, Chi lockbox January 20, 2015 Priority Date, January 21, 2015 NOA1 notice date, Assigned VSC, January 23, 2015 Check Cashed, electronically March 5, 2015 NOA2

NVC

March 27, 2015 NVC received April 6, 2015 Case#, IIN# assigned April 8, 2015 Paid AOS + IV fee Invoices May 5, 2015 AOS + IV package submitted May 11, 2015 Scan Date

June 11, 2015 DS-260 submitted June 25, 2015 False checklist (for ds260).. hello? June 30, 2015 Answered checklist Aug 5, 2015 Escalated to Supervisor review Aug 13, 2015 Case Complete

Consular

Sept 10, 2015 Interview Scheduled Sept 11, 2015 P4 Letter received Sept 21, 2015 file In transit from NVC Sept 23, 2015 file at Embassy

Sept 28, 2015 Medical Oct 14, 2015 Biometrics Oct 15, 2015 Interview (Approved) Oct 19, 2015 IV visa Issued Oct 23, 2015 Passport Pickup

POE

Nov 2, 2015 Entered the US Nov 16, 2015 Applied for SSN, walk-in Nov 20, 2015 Social Security Card recd Jan 15, 2016 GC received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

MONDAY is the last chance if they gonna schedule us a september interview ............ i dont care much bout that at all actually all i care about is just freakn tell when will be the day ....... not leave us hangin like this for months&months waiting for the unknown thats bout it

sooner or later we will get the interview

u should trust that

calm down and be ready

wish u all the best

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage (if applicable): 2014-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2014-08-25

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :2014-09-16

I-130 Approved : 27-2-2015 (168 days)

case was sent to nvc 9 march 2015 :clock:

case received at nvc 20 march 2015

case number by phone 23 march 2015

pay AOS bill : 25 march 2015

pay IV bill : 25 march 2015

Submit DS-26 : 25 march 2015

Submit DS-260: 8 April 2015

Send AOS Package : 10 April 2015

Send IV Package : 10 April 2015
package received and scan date : 17 April 2015 :clock::clock::clock:
case complete by phone 15 may 2015 (27 days) :idea::idea::idea::idea:
interview scheduled 11 September :jest::jest::jest:

medical exam 13 September :cry::cry::cry::cry:

interview date October 22 (approved alhamdolellha ) :idea::idea::dancing::dancing:

visa in hand October 27

Date of US Entry : october 30

Timeline

Couldn't agree more.

There is a time for every thing, just have faith.. :)

My husband had his interview on the 20th of Aug but we are in the AP black hole...I m really not sure what is worse except waiting is waiting and wanting to be with your loved one and cant sucks. I don't believe there was any reason to delay my husbands visa but we immediately gave them more proof of a relationship (like my being in Egypt for 5 weeks this summer). Its frustrating to say the least but as Gatu says we have to have faith. But in honesty mines pretty shaken.

I guess what really bothers me is some people get nice CO's that ask a few questions and send you on your way. My husband was nervous and he got the CO of a really nasty place. I know my paperwork was good, this just makes me crazier than waiting for an interview date. At least with an interview date you know you will get one eventually, with AP you are in a deep black hole. I don't know back to waiting I guess.

I really hope when you do get your interviews you get a good CO and not the nasty one we got.

Timeline

My husband had his interview on the 20th of Aug but we are in the AP black hole...I m really not sure what is worse except waiting is waiting and wanting to be with your loved one and cant sucks. I don't believe there was any reason to delay my husbands visa but we immediately gave them more proof of a relationship (like my being in Egypt for 5 weeks this summer). Its frustrating to say the least but as Gatu says we have to have faith. But in honesty mines pretty shaken.

I guess what really bothers me is some people get nice CO's that ask a few questions and send you on your way. My husband was nervous and he got the CO of a really nasty place. I know my paperwork was good, this just makes me crazier than waiting for an interview date. At least with an interview date you know you will get one eventually, with AP you are in a deep black hole. I don't know back to waiting I guess.

I really hope when you do get your interviews you get a good CO and not the nasty one we got.

Honestly i can feel how hard this is, being waiting with no end line is very hard.

But I believe in God, and I believe that every thing is in his control, every accident, even that bad CO.. I know in this hard times that we can't see any goodness but there is some sides we don't actually see.

I hope this can make any sense even though it's hard.

Deeply sorry for what ur going and I pray that it will turn to issued soon.

May be a little prayer will help, have faith and tomorrow is better for those who are positively looking forward to it.

Last thing, keep email the embassy and they will take an action to it very soon,they won't leave an open case for ao long.

Good luck

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

first of all its sucks u have to go through the unknown again .......... but from what i notice around AP can be from a month for whom they arleady been approved and asked to wait for their visa ...............to 9 -1 year for those who asked for additionals ...........

that been said ........I BELEIVE THAT THE INTERVIEW RESULT IS PRE DETERMINED BY 90% IN ADVANCE so if they pre approved u and there isnt the so called red flags or just minors of them u eventually get a nice co smilling etc............. u get a light pleasent experience

but the most common thing ppl gets a grumby fisciouse CO if their spouse have kids from previouse marriage .............. i wont say age difference i wont say any thing else thaugh all those r red flags ............. still looooooooooooooots of ppl got approved through grumby COS ............. by beeing ultimate confidence and let that CO knows u r gonna be with ur spouse no matter what not the american gouvernment nor the egyptian would be able to separate u from each other ............ so basically if the marriage is legitimate and the grumby CO feels that strong vibe he or she will got no other way but say the magic words u r approved sir u ll get ur passport via aramex withing 2 weeks or so............

i wont be askin u what was ur red flags and how many ........ or ur husband might have been real shaky and not replyin instantly

BUT TO BE FAIR AFTER ALL THEY DON'T DENY OR PUT ON AP FOR NO REASON............ there must have been somthing

- send them what they asked for ASAP as long as they kept his passport u ll get the approval its just a matter of time u ll have to wait longer thats bout it plain and simple.

- hope u get ur closure and u two be together soon ............... thats how the third world especially arab nations been treated for quit sometime now thaugh we r pretty much the same as anyone else ..........

WE GOT THE GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY

How long will it take to see in transit on ceac site if you already have interview date?

It took 3 to 4 days for my status to change on the site. It went from AT NVC to Ready.

31-03-2013 Got married
15-08-2014 I-130 sent
19-08-2014 NOA 1
19-11-2014 I-130 Approved
26-01-2015 Received DS-261/AOS Bill
02-02-2015 Paid AOS fee
15-03-2015 Paid IV fee
17-03-2015 Package sent to NVC
23-03-2015 Package received at NVC
24-03-2015 DS 260 submitted online
25-03-2015 Confirmation email received from NVC
21-04-2015 Received Checklist
27-04-2015 Checklist documents sent to NVC
06-06-2015 Received email for case approval

26-08-2015 Interview scheduled for 22nd Sep 2015

22-09-2015 Visa Approved

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

No hope for sept interview nairobi cons cc is 24 july hopefull october thr waiting is long any one had interview sch in sept??

No hope for sept interview nairobi cons cc is 24 july hopefull october thr waiting is long any one had interview sch in sept??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.