jyaku

We must come up with a final solution to the Muslim problem

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

striked.......

"Strucked" is the correct verb form. (Got it, first try!)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

We need a Ronald Reagan like President.

He made hard choice and delivered on them.

I remember when the air controllers went on strike, He gave them so many days to return to work or be fired.

He fired all of them that striked.......

And when he signed a bill granting amnesty to all illegals. Got to love that

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Fixed for you.

There isn't a Muslim problem here in the US.

True.

Only infidels who refuse to follow the true prophet, blessed be his name.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

We need a Ronald Reagan like President.

He made hard choice and delivered on them.

I remember when the air controllers went on strike, He gave them so many days to return to work or be fired.

He fired all of them that striked.......

Nazis still think Hitler was a great leader, Al Quaida thinks Shiekh Bin Laden was a great leader, and Republicans still think Reagan was a great leader.

Surprised?

Reagan voodoo economics is why we're where we are today economically. So, if you love how our current economy works, worship at the altar of St. Ronald of Reagan.

Debt tripled during his 8 years (well, less than 8 years if you don't count the last 2 when he was suffering from dementia) and unlike the previous 50 years where deficit spending was relatively low and greatly benefited/nourished the middle class, now huge deficits are the norm, with 90% of it going to the rich, because hey, they already have all the money anyway, so give 'em some more.

It'll trickle down. Eventually. No, it will!! Just keep cutting taxes. It'll trickle down. Honest!

His job was to further enrich the rich, and deepen the stranglehold of the globalists. And that's why rich people love him and want another Ronald Reagan. But even worse than that. Reagan was a traitor!

He sold arms to our enemy and then took the money and used it to fund the death squads in Central America, an action that had been specifically forbidden by Congress.

Edited by jyaku

I-129F Mailed: Aug 16, 2013 | Interview at Embassy Jan 24, 2014

K-1 VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2014

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

2 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: June 26, 2015

I-751 Mailed: March 20, 2017 | Approval Letter: February 24, 2018

10 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: March 23, 2018

N-400 Filed Online: March 20, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Nazis still think Hitler was a great leader

And he was not a prophet.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Nazis still think Hitler was a great leader, Al Quaida thinks Shiekh Bin Laden was a great leader, and Republicans still think Reagan was a great leader.

Surprised?

Reagan voodoo economics is why we're where we are today economically. So, if you love how our current economy works, worship at the altar of St. Ronald of Reagan.

Debt tripled during his 8 years (well, less than 8 years if you don't count the last 2 when he was suffering from dementia) and unlike the previous 50 years where deficit spending was relatively low and greatly benefited/nourished the middle class, now huge deficits are the norm, with 90% of it going to the rich, because hey, they already have all the money anyway, so give 'em some more.

It'll trickle down. Eventually. No, it will!! Just keep cutting taxes. It'll trickle down. Honest!

His job was to further enrich the rich, and deepen the stranglehold of the globalists. And that's why rich people love him and want another Ronald Reagan. But even worse than that. Reagan was a traitor!

He sold arms to our enemy and then took the money and used it to fund the death squads in Central America, an action that had been specifically forbidden by Congress.

Nazi hitler in reference to Reagan. You flipped out of the muddy left ditch and fell over the cliff. SMH

Nazi hitler in reference to Reagan. You flipped out of the muddy left ditch and fell over the cliff. SMH

So many people hate the Iran deal now.. well who sold them weapons?

Less cherry picking facts and name calling, more researching facts from history.

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

Surprised?

Not at all.

All three of those whom you named had very strong leadership qualities, were charismatic, garnered tremendous followings and got things done.

I would say they were great leaders, but not necessarily good people. Hitler and Bin Laden were vile, and Reagan was, well, ...

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

If there is a Muslim problem, then we must acknowledge there is a much more pernicious and eminent danger with the Christian Taliban, who constantly tries to roughshod the 1st amendment.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Reagan voodoo economics is why we're where we are today economically.

If we are where we are now because of Reagan then you should get down on your knees and say a prayer for Reagan.

He turned this country around after Jimmy Carter plunged this country in depression both monetary and emotionally.

I remember the Carter years in office, horrible time in USA.

Look through rose eyed glasses much?

In terms of the economy, Carter was a little like Obama- The guy who drove into town right behind the Nixon and Ford tornado & immediately assigned the job of fixing the place up. Parts of it were still falling down when he arrived.

He made a critical foreign policy mistake by allowing the deposed Shah to enter the US for medical treatment. It inflamed Iranian revolutionaries, led to the hostage crisis.

There was the whole trumped up "scandal" around Bert Lance. The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan didn't help.

That stuff & appointing Volcker as the Fed chairman contributed to him not winning a second term.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

[...] who constantly tries to roughshod the 1st amendment.

Commendations on this truly cool new verb.

Speaking of which, I need to curbside the garbage cans tomorrow night.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Anytime boss... (I've been hanging out with the gun nuts for too long today I'm dropping verbs already... I'm beginning to sound like one of them...)

Commendations on this truly cool new verb.

Speaking of which, I need to curbside the garbage cans tomorrow night.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org