dwheels76

August 2015 Interviews

673 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Congrats to those who got their approvals today! I saw there were a couple of you.. It must be such a relief to have that final "yes".

I saw today that our file is finally in transit to the embassy.. I was beginning to wonder if they would wait for the last minute.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Ogbeifun,

where exactly does it say ready? For my future reference. Thanx. :)

Anyone had to fill in and take with to the medical examination form I-693?

Congrats! Happy for you. Love and light. (F):joy:

https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

Than you would click on check my Visa status.

It will remain saying "AT NVC" until you get your interview date. Than after a few days or a week or so they ship out you may see the "IN TRANSIT" displayed.

Once it reaches the embassy and gets logged in you will see "READY" and a status date.

I-693 you do not need for medical. If you ave had previous shots or whatever take to doctor they may accept.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Congrats to those who got their approvals today! I saw there were a couple of you.. It must be such a relief to have that final "yes".

I saw today that our file is finally in transit to the embassy.. I was beginning to wonder if they would wait for the last minute.

awesome. almost there.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

Than you would click on check my Visa status.

It will remain saying "AT NVC" until you get your interview date. Than after a few days or a week or so they ship out you may see the "IN TRANSIT" displayed.

Once it reaches the embassy and gets logged in you will see "READY" and a status date.

I-693 you do not need for medical. If you ave had previous shots or whatever take to doctor they may accept.

Thank you so much for the info.

Doesn't work for me yet, guess I have to wait for....well something. Interview letter probably. Put in my case number but nothing.

We met in 2002, dated and were torn apart in 2003and we reconnected end of 2013

I married the love of my life (L) : March 21, 2014

We sent in our I-130 package to USCIS: August 8, 2014

USCIS received I-130: August 11, 2014

USCIS approves our case: February 10, 2015

USCIS sends case to NVC: February 18, 2015

NVC welcome letter + email received: March 10, 2015 - date on letter March 3, 2015

NVC assigned case number: March 1, 2015

DS-261 filed: March 10, 2015

AOS fee payed online: March 10, 2015

NVC confirmation letter for choice of agent being registered: May 5, 2015 - received this letter thru email on May 7, 2014 and again via letter/email May 8, 2015

IV bill received: May 7 and May 8, 2015 (together with letter ds261 review confirmation)

Send in AOS an IV package: May 6, 2015

Payed IV bill thru money order: May 8, 2015

Email from NVC with letter of acceptance of AOS and IV package: May 15, 2015 (processing time: at least 60 days)

Scan date: May 12, 2015

NVC cashed money order IV bill fee: May 15, 2015

Received confirmation letter thru email that IV fee is received: May19, 2015 - date in letter May 15, 2015

Received checklist: June 22,2015 - date on checklist June 19,2015

New scan date checklist: June 24, 2015 (processing time: 30 days)

Filed DS260: July 7, 2015

Case Complete: July 21, 2015!!!!!!

Receives confirmation of case complete on August 1, 2015

Received interview letter on August 11, 2015

Medical: September 9, 2015

Interview date: September 24, 2015

event.png

event.png

Hello everybody! My interview was approved this morning :joy:

Thanks Vj for all the help I received, especially our enchantress Dwheels76 who predicted my fortune some time in January :D All my blessings coming towards you, Dear! I wish you all the best in your life! (F)

If anyone is interested, here is some info (I will write an Embassy's review later):

1. My appointment time was 8:30, I was let in at 8:15. I was a SINGLE live soul in the waiting room! It took several minutes for somebody to come up at the window to take my documents (original documents, Photos, Police Certificates and Medical). When the lady check my name I saw 4 more names on the list for today's appointment. It makes me wonder how come I had to wait 76 days for the interview? They didn't look busy at all!!!

2. In about 5 minutes I was called for an interview, did fingerprints at the beginning. The Consul was friendly and very professional. Questions were popping out like rockets. He mostly went all the way through DS-260. There were LOTS of questions. I mean - A LOT. Some required short, but precise answer, but few times he said 'tell me more about it'. I did good, I think. At some point I offered him to take a glance at our pictures and such, but he said he doesn't need to see any evidence as our relationship is 'solid'. I was not asked ANYTHING extra to show. Nothing!

3. The whole interview took about 20 mins, the Consul returned me all original documents and even certified/translated documents. Good! I will sure need them in a future. He congratulated me on approval and told me to come on Thursday to pick up my passport.

4. Conclusion: my interview wasn't easy, but quite fluent, I had to be concentrated all the time. All time I spent at the Embassy: 8:15 entered - 9:00 popped out.

Whoever got their interview approved or still waiting for it, I wish you all the best!

Edited by OLee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks Vj for all the help I received, especially our enchantress Dwheels76 who predicted my fortune some time in January :D All my blessings coming towards you, Dear! I wish you all the best in your life! (F)

If anyone is interested, here is some info (I will write an Embassy's review later):

1. My appointment time was 8:30, I was let in at 8:15. I was a SINGLE live soul in the waiting room! It took several minutes for somebody to come up at the window to take my documents (original documents, Photos, Police Certificates and Medical). When the lady check my name I saw 4 more names on the list for today's appointment. It makes me wonder how come I had to wait 76 days for the interview? They didn't look busy at all!!!

2. In about 5 minutes I was called for an interview, did fingerprints at the beginning. The Consul was friendly and very professional. Questions were popping out like rockets. He mostly went all the way through DS-260. There were LOTS of questions. I mean - A LOT. Some required short, but precise answer, but few times he said 'tell me more about it'. I did good, I think. At some point I offered him to take a glance at our pictures and such, but he said he doesn't need to see any evidence as our relationship is 'solid'. I was not asked ANYTHING extra to show. Nothing!

3. The whole interview took about 20 mins, the Consul returned me all original documents and even certified/translated documents. Good! I will sure need them in a future. He congratulated me on approval and told me to come on Thursday to pick up my passport.

4. Conclusion: my interview wasn't easy, but quite fluent, I had to be concentrated all the time. All time I spent at the Embassy: 8:15 entered - 9:00 popped out.

Whoever got their interview approved or still waiting for it, I wish you all the best!

Congratulations to you :)

Here is My TimeLine for my VisaJourney :

Note : This is a US.Citizen applying for relatives category

• Service Center : Vermont Service Center
  • Consulate : Morocco
  • Marriage (if applicable):
  • I-130 Sent : 2014-11-16
  • I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-23
  • I-130 RFE : 2015-03-26
  • I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-03-30
  • I-130 Approved : 2015-04-16
  • NVC Received : 2015-05-04
  • Assigned Case Number : 2015-05-14
  • Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-05-19
  • Pay AOS Bill : 2015-05-29
  • Send AOS Package : 2015-05-27
  • Receive I-864 Package : 2015-05-14
  • Submit DS-261 : 2015-05-28 ( The website was down for almost 3 weeks , no one was able to log in )
  • Send IV Package : 2015-05-27
  • Checklist: 26 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS 260] i was not able to submit it due to the website issue ]
  • Submit DS-260 05 July 2015
  • Case Completed 05 August 2015
  • Interview scheduled on 9/11/2015
  • Interview shceduled for 10/14/2015
  • Interview Status : Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Can you post some of the questions that they did to you? I'm curious about it! :P

----------------------------------------------

E-FILING (IOE) N-400

08/19/18: Submitted Online

08/19/18: Receipt Notice

08/24/18: Biometrics Letter Received

09/10/18: Biometrics Appointment

11/30/18: Interview Scheduled

01/11/19: INTERVIEW!

01/25/19: Naturalization Oath Ceremony

OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN!!

FIRST BORN CHILD (GRACE): 07/09/2016

SECOND BORN CHILD (OLIVER): 10/18/2018

GdkugaK.jpgGdkup2.png

JKuRyr1.jpgJKuRp2.png

Can you post some of the questions that they did to you? I'm curious about it! :P

I already mentioned that the Consul asked me ALL questions that were on the form DS-260. I mean - ALL. On some subjects he wanted me to go more precisely. If you have a copy of this form (DS-260) that you submitted for the NVC you can check what kind of questions you filled out. It is too much to write :) All biography data, my family data, work places, places I lived at, how many times I traveled to the USA, how long I stayed there, etc.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I already mentioned that the Consul asked me ALL questions that were on the form DS-260. I mean - ALL. On some subjects he wanted me to go more precisely. If you have a copy of this form (DS-260) that you submitted for the NVC you can check what kind of questions you filled out. It is too much to write :) All biography data, my family data, work places, places I lived at, how many times I traveled to the USA, how long I stayed there, etc.

I already have that printed and i'm studying every day, by the way, it's information about me so it's not dificult to learn it, just for be sure.

Thanks for the advice!

E-FILING (IOE) N-400

08/19/18: Submitted Online

08/19/18: Receipt Notice

08/24/18: Biometrics Letter Received

09/10/18: Biometrics Appointment

11/30/18: Interview Scheduled

01/11/19: INTERVIEW!

01/25/19: Naturalization Oath Ceremony

OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN!!

FIRST BORN CHILD (GRACE): 07/09/2016

SECOND BORN CHILD (OLIVER): 10/18/2018

GdkugaK.jpgGdkup2.png

JKuRyr1.jpgJKuRp2.png

Timeline

Congratulations :goofy: That is awesome Love it. Enchatress. awwww. It is my pleasure to serve all my peeps. I love it. brings tears to my eyes to know another Happy ever after is starting. Plz don;t forget dwheels (L) and stop on back now and then say hey.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Thank you so much for the info.

Doesn't work for me yet, guess I have to wait for....well something. Interview letter probably. Put in my case number but nothing.

When you click on the check my status what do you get?

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

I already have that printed and i'm studying every day, by the way, it's information about me so it's not dificult to learn it, just for be sure.

Thanks for the advice!

Be sure to also go to your countries embassy reviews and read what others say about their experience and the CO's you may get some tips.

ROC I-751

N-400

When you click on the check my status what do you get?

This is what I see:

post-201179-0-19108800-1438105383_thumb.png

We met in 2002, dated and were torn apart in 2003and we reconnected end of 2013

I married the love of my life (L) : March 21, 2014

We sent in our I-130 package to USCIS: August 8, 2014

USCIS received I-130: August 11, 2014

USCIS approves our case: February 10, 2015

USCIS sends case to NVC: February 18, 2015

NVC welcome letter + email received: March 10, 2015 - date on letter March 3, 2015

NVC assigned case number: March 1, 2015

DS-261 filed: March 10, 2015

AOS fee payed online: March 10, 2015

NVC confirmation letter for choice of agent being registered: May 5, 2015 - received this letter thru email on May 7, 2014 and again via letter/email May 8, 2015

IV bill received: May 7 and May 8, 2015 (together with letter ds261 review confirmation)

Send in AOS an IV package: May 6, 2015

Payed IV bill thru money order: May 8, 2015

Email from NVC with letter of acceptance of AOS and IV package: May 15, 2015 (processing time: at least 60 days)

Scan date: May 12, 2015

NVC cashed money order IV bill fee: May 15, 2015

Received confirmation letter thru email that IV fee is received: May19, 2015 - date in letter May 15, 2015

Received checklist: June 22,2015 - date on checklist June 19,2015

New scan date checklist: June 24, 2015 (processing time: 30 days)

Filed DS260: July 7, 2015

Case Complete: July 21, 2015!!!!!!

Receives confirmation of case complete on August 1, 2015

Received interview letter on August 11, 2015

Medical: September 9, 2015

Interview date: September 24, 2015

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.