Da & Ra

Administrative proccesing takes up to 5 month !!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Its been such a long journey for us with this visa process, I filled in Oct 2012 and after I601 and 212 approval, the embassy contacted my Fiance for an interview, the Counsel was rude and kept pushing question on same subject on and on and goes to ask his boss and come back, At the end he gave my Finace a check list to do a medical exam and cival certification and aramex it to the embassy. He also checked on that list Adminstrative proccessing, that will take up to 5 month to be completed. soo.. we are at another 5 month to wait... Has anyone got that and have any idea how long usually take for them to complete the proccess and issue the visa?

Thanks and best luck to all

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

AP for beneficiaries from the Middle East can take especially long for all the typical reasons associated with the politics involved.

Just be as patient as you can. Think of the goal, which is to be together building a life.

Best wishes to you both.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

AP for beneficiaries from the Middle East can take especially long for all the typical reasons associated with the politics involved.

Just be as patient as you can. Think of the goal, which is to be together building a life.

Best wishes to you both.

Jordan does not have extremely long AP like other "T" countries, my husband only had a few weeks, most couples get none.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Do they notify you when you're in administrative processing? It's been three months since our case complete and no word whatsoever. I keep calling and they keep telling me they're waiting on the jordan embassy to schedule an interview. Is it possible that we're in administrative processing? Maybe that's why it's taking so long to get an interview? I just don't understand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Yes I think they do notify you. I was at Ankara and was given a 221g denial but there was a security checks AP option on the paper we were given but ours wasn't checked off. I know someone who interviewed at Ankara this week and was put in AP and told about it.

I-129F Sent: 10/10/2014

NOA1: 11/3/2014

NOA2: 12/08/2014

Interview:4/27/2015

221g denial for missing police clearence
Recieved Police Clearance on 6/1/2015
Sent Police Clearance and Passport to embassy on 6/2/2015
CEAC Status updates:
6/9/2015- AP
6/10/2015-AP
6/22/2015- AP
6/24/2015- READY
Case Creation Date Changed: 6/24/2015
Changed from Immigrant to Non-IV visa: 6/24/2015
6/25/2015- AP again :(
6/29/2015- ISSUED!
7/01/2015- Visa in hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Do they notify you when you're in administrative processing? It's been three months since our case complete and no word whatsoever. I keep calling and they keep telling me they're waiting on the jordan embassy to schedule an interview. Is it possible that we're in administrative processing? Maybe that's why it's taking so long to get an interview? I just don't understand

If I'm not completely mistake you wouldn't be put into AP until after your interview. The reason why it's taking so long to get an interview is probably because of the technical issues they've been having.

Timeline

They will notify you at the interview if your case has been put on AP , they gave my fiance a paper that has administrative processing checked on it. What are you waiting for? i dont know how far are you in your case. The embassy called my fiance when his i212 waiver approved and notified his with interview date and time.

Thank you.

If I'm not completely mistake you wouldn't be put into AP until after your interview. The reason why it's taking so long to get an interview is probably because of the technical issues they've been having.

Yes, this is when we knew about something called AP :)

Thanks for your help

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I was checking the visa status, it shows

Administrative Processing

Immigrant Visa Case Number: xxxxxxxxx Case Creation Date: 11-Jun-2013 Status Updated Date: 26-Jul-2015

They have the case creation date wrong, as it suppose to be 2015 not 2013,

also they updated the status on july 26, 2015,what do i do? im confused,

please advice , thanks

Edited by Da & Ra

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.