chrismorrison

June 2015 AOS Filers [merged threads]

1,434 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:( At least I know now, I'm not the only one. I was starting to think it's discrimination, because me and my wife are a gay couple.

Don't think that way. Gay couple here too :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sharing my EAD/AP timeline! GC still case received after NOA1.

Filed: June29

NOA1: July01

Biometrics: July29

Approval: September 03

Card On-Hand: September 11

got my combo card approximately 2months and 6days after filing.

K1 TIMELINE:

Packet Sent: October 23, 2014

Packet Received: October 24, 2014

NOA1: October 27, 2014

ARN Changed: October 31, 2014

NOA1 hardcopy received: November 06, 2014

RFE Issued: November 24, 2014

RFE Hardcopy received: November 27, 2014

RFE Reply Sent: December 02, 2014

RFE Received: December 05, 2014

NOA2: December 11, 2014

Sent to NVC: Dec 15, 2014

NVC Received: December 23, 2014

Case Number Assigned: December 26, 2014

NVC Left: December 30, 2014

Consulate Received (Ready): January 05, 2015

Interview Date : February 02, 2015- Approved!

Visa On-Hand : February 14, 2015

POE: April 06, 2015 (Dallas)

SSN Issued: April 20, 2015

Wedding: June 09, 2015

SSN Name Changed: June 20, 2015

AOS TIMELINE:

AOS Sent: June 29, 2015

USCIS Received: July 01, 2015

NOA1 Electronic Mail: July 08, 2015

NOA1 Hardcopy&Biometric Appointment: July 17, 2015

Biometric Schedule : July 29, 2015 (Lubbock, Tx)

EA​D/AP Approval: September 03, 2015

EAD/AP Ca​rd received: September 11, 2015

AOS Approved:Novemner 09, 2015

Green Card On-Hand: November 14, 2015

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png

I got my potential interview waiver letter!!! Pretty much all my friends got them in DC area.

Wow, really? Maybe it's a good sugn, cause a lot of people getting their GC very fast after it abt two months as I read!

At least you are waiting for it now, and we still don't know what to expect....

ROC -"CSC"

Package sent: 07/31/17

Wow, really? Maybe it's a good sugn, cause a lot of people getting their GC very fast after it abt two months as I read!

At least you are waiting for it now, and we still don't know what to expect....

Hi. 2 months after what? I was absent for a while from VJ so I missed a lot of information. How's the job hunting going for you? I have a couple of interviews scheduled this month. Hopefully something will come out of it :)

Hi. 2 months after what? I was absent for a while from VJ so I missed a lot of information. How's the job hunting going for you? I have a couple of interviews scheduled this month. Hopefully something will come out of it :)

Yeah, nice to see you came back here, lol

I've checked April and March treads, si people who got their waivers, got their GC in abt two months after, so it's surprising and a good sign I guess, but maybe it also depends from the state aa well, but lets hope you will get the same luck!

Still waiting to change my ID, they couldn't varify me, and also job hunting too, no luck yet....

ROC -"CSC"

Yeah, nice to see you came back here, lol

I've checked April and March treads, si people who got their waivers, got their GC in abt two months after, so it's surprising and a good sign I guess, but maybe it also depends from the state aa well, but lets hope you will get the same luck!

Still waiting to change my ID, they couldn't varify me, and also job hunting too, no luck yet....

That would be awsome but I am ok with the letter. As long as I have my work permit and can be legally present here I am ok. The right job will come in the right time. Good luck to you!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I got my potential interview waiver letter!!! Pretty much all my friends got them in DC area.

Did the USCIS website show any change in status or did you just receive the letter out of the blue? We are wondering if we can expect a letter soon, too, since we are also in DC and have a similar timeline as yours!

Did the USCIS website show any change in status or did you just receive the letter out of the blue? We are wondering if we can expect a letter soon, too, since we are also in DC and have a similar timeline as yours!

No changes in my status. It still shows ''Fee received''. 2 of my friends from DC area also received the letter on the same day. I don't know if it's good or bad but I don't really care.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

No changes in my status. It still shows ''Fee received''. 2 of my friends from DC area also received the letter on the same day. I don't know if it's good or bad but I don't really care.

Ha, speak of the devil - we just got our waiver letter in the mail today!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got a text this morning that my case was updated. When I checked nothing changed... I checked the case number they said was updated and its the EAD which is weird because I already have my EAD. My status online for all cases is still the same

AOS Timeline

21 May 2015 -- Mailed I-485 with EAD & AP to Chicago, IL
22 May 2015 -- Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
27 May 2015 -- NOA1 Notification via text/e-mail (transferred MSC)

05 June 2015 --Biometrics Appointment letter (appt June 15, 2015)
15 June 2015 --Successful Biometrics Walk In - Completed
22 June 2015 -- Case is Ready to be schedule for an interview
29 July 2015 -- Text/Email EAD/Travel Doc Approved 
11 Aug 2015 -- Card Mailed EAD/AP
13 Aug 2015 -- EAD/AP received

20 Aug 2015 -- Lazy agent did not submit application on Aug 13 reapplied SSN

26 Aug 2015 -- Received SSN in the mail

30 Dec 2015 -- Interview Scheduled (Feb 4, 2016)

04 Feb 2016 -- Interview (Approved)

10 Feb 2016 -- Received GC in the mail

ROC Timeline (Divorced

18 Jan 2018 -- Mailed 751 ROC package to Vermont

22 Jan 2018 -- Delivered to Vermont service center

25 Jan 2018 — Check Cashed

27 Jan 2018 — NOA 1 received in mail (dated 01/23/18)

02 Mar 2018 — Biometrics received in mail (dated 02/23/18) bio appointment 03/12/18

13 Aug  2018 — 18 month extension letter (dated 08/06)

08 Apr 2019 --- Case Approved (No Interview)

12 Apr 2019 --- NOA approval notice received in mail 

13 Apr 2019 --- Received GC in mail

N400 Timeline (Divorced)

28 Mar 2021 -- Filed N400 Online

28 Mar 2021 -- NOA1 Notification via text/e-mail 

29 Mar 2021 -- Biometrics Re-use via Email

05 Apr 2021 -- Interview Scheduled for May 05 (notice via email)

05 May 2021 --Interview (Approved)

05 May 2021-- Oath Ceremony (Same day Oath with interview)

US Passport 

15 Jul 2021 --  Applied USPS 

04 Aug 2021 -- In processed (Locator #42 New Orleans)

12 Oct 2021 -- Approved 

14 Oct 2021 -- Mailed from Tucson AZ

16 Oct 2021 -- Received in mail (CT)

01 Nov 2021 --  Naturalization Certificate returned to me 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I got a text this morning that my case was updated. When I checked nothing changed... I checked the case number they said was updated and its the EAD which is weird because I already have my EAD. My status online for all cases is still the same

Same here. We just checked our post from yesterday and the form letter that says they are experiencing delays was there. It also says if we don't hear anything in 6 months we should call them.

Lol. Welcome to the club so :)

Great news neighbors. Wish we were on the other side of the Potomac!

Edited by Lorvin

I-751

NOA8/11/17

I got those texts too this morning, seems like they just updated their system!

ROC -"CSC"

Some news better than no news guys, hope you will get your cards very soon! Good luck! I think it's gonna be more people from our thread with these letters!

ROC -"CSC"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.