Saylin

NVC Filers - June 2015

1,017 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

We got 3 N/A's on CEAC website three days ago, should we be calling to NVC for case complete? does this for sure mean we have a cc? How long does it take for them to send out an email and interview appointement? Scan date 30 April 2015, (had AOS checklist 30 days after original scan date)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys,

Where do you check the 3 N/As?

When I login using DS-260 link, there have always been three N/As before starting my application on AOS and each family member

When I login using "Check my application status", it gives me following:

At NVC
Immigrant Visa Case Number: xxxxxxxxx
Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) for the next step in the processing of your visa petition. If you have misplaced the instructions sent to you by the NVC or did not receive them, please contact us at http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3177.htmlfor additional information.

Would that one turn into something different?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Guys,

Where do you check the 3 N/As?

When I login using DS-260 link, there have always been three N/As before starting my application on AOS and each family member

When I login using "Check my application status", it gives me following:

At NVC

Immigrant Visa Case Number: xxxxxxxxx

Please follow the instructions you received from the National Visa Center (NVC) for the next step in the processing of your visa petition. If you have misplaced the instructions sent to you by the NVC or did not receive them, please contact us at http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3177.htmlfor additional information.

Would that one turn into something different?

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

supposedly the status on ur aos fee will change from "paid" to N/A...my daughter got a CC 1 week ago but her status still shows "paid" , so i guess it doesnt always work :)

New week, new chance

CC for everyone!!! :goofy:

Today is 31/30 for me (SD May 8th). Hold thumbs for me please!!! Going to try call in a couple hours to see if I have CC yet. CEAC still shows two N/A, but from what I can gather, this doesn't mean anything - lots of people either see two N/A and are CC, or see three N/A but are not yet CC. It's all screwy. So I'm just gonna call and speak to a rep and hope for the best! :jest:

2012/04/22: Introduced by a mutual friend in SA
2012/05/10: Officially in love! (L) (L) (L):wub:
2014/03/17: Married (happiest day of our lives)
2014/03/26: He leaves for US; I stay here and begin gathering documents :(
2014/06/30: Finally able to file I-130 (Nebraska)
2015/01/21: NOA2 (6 months and 19 days)
2015/02/24: Pay both AOS and IV fees
2015/05/05: Submit AOS packet
2015/05/05: Submit IV packet
2015/05/08: Scan date :dance:

2015/06/16: Case placed under 'supervisor review' :ranting:

2015/07/01: CASE COMPLETE!! (54 days since scan date) :goofy::dancing: :joy: :rofl:

2015/07/09: Received case complete confirmation email from NVC

2015/07/14: Received interview date via telephone from NVC

2015/07/15: Received P4 email

2015/08/20: INTERVIEW!!!!

2015/08/20: DENIED 😢  - Instructed to file I-601

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Process abandoned because we couldn't be apart any longer, plus $5,000 fee for I-601 - nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2021/06/23: Re-hired Lizz Cannon to resume I-601 Waiver application

2021/08/20: All required documents submitted to attorney Lizz Cannon, waiting for her to file I-601

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

supposedly the status on ur aos fee will change from "paid" to N/A...my daughter got a CC 1 week ago but her status still shows "paid" , so i guess it doesnt always work :)

Currently only my civil documents are showing N/A.. That has always been the case. (Maybe because I sent all the documents in email when the login wasn't working) IV application completed, IV fee paid.

Timeline

Today is 31/30 for me (SD May 8th). Hold thumbs for me please!!! Going to try call in a couple hours to see if I have CC yet. CEAC still shows two N/A, but from what I can gather, this doesn't mean anything - lots of people either see two N/A and are CC, or see three N/A but are not yet CC. It's all screwy. So I'm just gonna call and speak to a rep and hope for the best! :jest:

* Hold thumbs for me please!!* hehe, thats funny...u lucky i'm from germany/russia, both nationalities know what that means, my american husband didnt know what it means, cuz they cross fingers over there :D

i'm gonna do both for u, while i dial the number of nvc, gonna call them in 15 minutes :P...day 46 for me :clock:

good luck!! (F)

btw. like i said, my daughters status never changed to N/A even though she got her CC last week, so i stopped checking the ceac site (i was obsessed with that lol)

Edited by *iri*

Timeline

Currently only my civil documents are showing N/A.. That has always been the case. (Maybe because I sent all the documents in email when the login wasn't working) IV application completed, IV fee paid.

i think its normal for civil/aod documents to show N/A mine do to + fees "paid" and application " comleted" just like urs and i didnt do EP

Timeline

BOOOYAAAAAA!!!!!

just called NVC and the rep tyler made me the happiest woman alive by telling me that i have a CC!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

i think he is deaf now, cuz i yelled in his ear, so dont call him today anymore :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

BOOOYAAAAAA!!!!!

just called NVC and the rep tyler made me the happiest woman alive by telling me that i have a CC!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

i think he is deaf now, cuz i yelled in his ear, so dont call him today anymore :rofl:

Finally! Congrats! (F)

Married 2001, conditional resident 2003, permanent resident 2005.Left U.S 2012, abandoned green card 2013.Applied I-130 Nov 2014, approved Dec 2014. DS260 13th Apr 2015. Docs sent 27 Apr. Scan date May 1. Case complete June 4!Interview July 14th, rescheduled to Oct 20th.  Applied for N400 on November 6th, 2018. I'm the immigrant :)

Timeline

Finally! Congrats! (F)

ty soooo much (F)

NOA1 at USCIS was april,3 2014 its sooooo long ago, so many sleepless nights and so many tears on phone with my hubby, finally i can see the end, nothing feels better than that!! :dance:

BOOOYAAAAAA!!!!!

Congratulations!! Great news! I'm going to start calling again on Wednesday... All crossed!

BOOOYAAAAAA!!!!!

OMG *iri* YAY!!!!!! Finally!! Congratulations!! Am on hold right now, so will make sure it's not Tyler! LOL! Now for your interview date! Whoo-hoo!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy: :jest: :jest: :jest: :jest: :jest: :jest: :jest:

2012/04/22: Introduced by a mutual friend in SA
2012/05/10: Officially in love! (L) (L) (L):wub:
2014/03/17: Married (happiest day of our lives)
2014/03/26: He leaves for US; I stay here and begin gathering documents :(
2014/06/30: Finally able to file I-130 (Nebraska)
2015/01/21: NOA2 (6 months and 19 days)
2015/02/24: Pay both AOS and IV fees
2015/05/05: Submit AOS packet
2015/05/05: Submit IV packet
2015/05/08: Scan date :dance:

2015/06/16: Case placed under 'supervisor review' :ranting:

2015/07/01: CASE COMPLETE!! (54 days since scan date) :goofy::dancing: :joy: :rofl:

2015/07/09: Received case complete confirmation email from NVC

2015/07/14: Received interview date via telephone from NVC

2015/07/15: Received P4 email

2015/08/20: INTERVIEW!!!!

2015/08/20: DENIED 😢  - Instructed to file I-601

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Process abandoned because we couldn't be apart any longer, plus $5,000 fee for I-601 - nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2021/06/23: Re-hired Lizz Cannon to resume I-601 Waiver application

2021/08/20: All required documents submitted to attorney Lizz Cannon, waiting for her to file I-601

My husband filled a CR-1 spouse petition for me and my son on 21 april 2015. We still haven't received our USCIS or NVC number. How long is the process for it. I'm in Australia and my husband is an American citizen

You're in the wrong thread. This is for those with approved I-130 petitions. You're going to want this thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/543298-april-2015-i-130-filers/

Please read the entire thread to see if others haven't gotten their NOA1 yet either.

Hey guys,

We got 3 N/A's on CEAC website three days ago, should we be calling to NVC for case complete? does this for sure mean we have a cc? How long does it take for them to send out an email and interview appointement? Scan date 30 April 2015, (had AOS checklist 30 days after original scan date)

You should have called the day you got the extra N/A on the CEAC site, so definitely call today if you haven't already.

A case complete email typically takes 7 days to receive. For the interview email, you'll get it once an interview date is assigned, which varies by country. At this point, once you confirm a CC, you should join the interview thread which is linked to in the first post.

BOOOYAAAAAA!!!!!

Whew!!! Finally!! Congratulations (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.