Janelle2002

Some see differences between perceptions of Waco, Baltimore

195 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Difference is:

Waco the Whacko Police Dept. has arrested way too many people, When is it against the law to go to restaurant and eat and wear your clubs clothing.

Baltimore the police just sit back and let them riot and loot at will and not arrest, and I am sure the Mayor stating we will give them space to destroy didn't help the police

These are the types of comments that make me not give a damn about racism at times. The guy was involved in the fight/shooting. The guy is a retired cop and a member of an outlaw biker gang, that is enough to put him center stage no matter what his color is, but because he is black you're taking exception to it? My goodness that's ridiculous. In case you didn't notice they also focused on over a dozen white gang members including a white pharmacist. Way over the top with this one Marvin.

this is interesting..

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/the-waco-police-massacre-did-the-police-just-legally-murder-nine-bikers/

Here we have the theory that the Waco police and the Texas Department of Highway Safety (Highway Patrol) set up a group of bikers, all white men, in order to MURDER them, all nice and legal, and all with approval by the public.

Personally, I have no doubt in my mind that the police opened fired on a group of bikers fighting among themselves who were no danger to the public. I also believe that the cops were spoiling for a fight, and may have placed an undercover agitator in the restaurant to get something started.

The scene of the crime, a Hindu owned Twin Peaks “breastaurant” has been permanently shut down by corporate headquarters. They are in “avoid a lawsuit” mode. Law enforcement had been hassling the restaurant for weeks to ban bikers from the establishment.

Difference is:

Waco the Whacko Police Dept. has arrested way too many people, When is it against the law to go to restaurant and eat and wear your clubs clothing.

Baltimore the police just sit back and let them riot and loot at will and not arrest, and I am sure the Mayor stating we will give them space to destroy didn't help the police

Black men get arrested and harassed for sagging their pants. Law enforcement can apparently judge you based off of your clothing now....

I would believe this if more were dead. However, the restaurant should have closed it's doors. I mean, trouble was bound to happen.

I would believe this if more were dead. However, the restaurant should have closed it's doors. I mean, trouble was bound to happen.

that's why it's interesting to me. if this was a bimonthly meeting that had been going on for 18 years, with multiple biker groups, to discuss biker laws and the police are giving a very different story of what went down..would be nice to have lots of surveillance video to piece it together.

that's why it's interesting to me. if this was a bimonthly meeting that had been going on for 18 years, with multiple biker groups, to discuss biker laws and the police are giving a very different story of what went down..would be nice to have lots of surveillance video to piece it together.

True. We might have some people out here desperately trying to prove all bikers aren't "bad." I would like to see the footage as well. A meeting over turf is bound to go wrong. If they are soooo good, why would you need a meeting over turf?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

True. We might have some people out here desperately trying to prove all bikers aren't "bad." I would like to see the footage as well. A meeting over turf is bound to go wrong. If they are soooo good, why would you need a meeting over turf?

As the meeting was not about that your point fails.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

What was the meeting about?

that's what i read yesterday, some of the arrested bikers are saying that the meeting wasn't at all over turf. that's what the cops are saying. and then there's articles like this: http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2015/05/18/bulletin-tensions-bandidos-cossacks-rival-biker-gangs-texas/27531291/

and then there are members of an antique biker group that are saying it was a bimonthly meeting to discuss biker laws that has been going on for 18 years..

Edited by val erie

that's what i read yesterday, some of the arrested bikers are saying that the meeting wasn't at all over turf. that's what the cops are saying. and then there's articles like this: http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2015/05/18/bulletin-tensions-bandidos-cossacks-rival-biker-gangs-texas/27531291/

and then there are members of an antique biker group that are saying it was a bimonthly meeting to discuss biker laws that has been going on for 18 years..

I would like to see how this plays out. I have never heard of arrestees and the police having different accounts of the situation at hand. :lol:

I would like to see how this plays out. I have never heard of arrestees and the police having different accounts of the situation at hand. :lol:

me either. :goofy: