680 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi e eryone!! Been following this thread for a while already and just decided to create an account. I will have my Interview in Juarez in a few days and I feel happy, confident knowing God is in control!:) I am more than ready & everything is scheduled for our appointment and to leave from CA to Juarez.

CC was 24th and interview date was confirmed for 11th June. It's closer to 2 weeks now but still haven't received the interview letter. Spoke to NVC yesterday as well and the rep said it will be sent shortly. Anxious to schedule the medical and have everything ready!

I am the beneficiary- Spouse (Sri Lankan citizen) to a US citizen

USCIS

08-26-2014 Form I-130 submitted

08-28-2014 Received NOA1 for I-130

10-01-2014 Form I-129F (K3 visa) submitted

10-14-2014 Received NOA1 for I-129F

01-30-2015 Received NOA 2 for I-130 (5 months and 3 days after) :D

01-30-2015 Received NOA 2 for I-129F (3 months and 2 weeks after)

02-11-2015 Received USCIS update (email notification) that case was dispatched to NVC

NVC

03-03-2015 Received NVC welcome letter via email with the case no and IIN (31 days from NOA2 date)

03-03-2015 Submitted DS-261

03-03-2015 Paid AOS fee

03-18-2015 AOS payment shown as 'paid' (NVC payment portal have had a problem with payments made hence the delay in processing)

03-24-2015 NVC reviewed the DS-261 (spoke to an agent and she reviewed the form over the phone)

03-26-2015 Paid IV fee

03-31-2015 IV payment shown as 'paid'

03-31-2015 Sent in the AOS & IV packages

04-01-2015 Scan date (NVC letter received)

04-02-2015 Submitted DS-260

04-24-2015 Case Complete (24 days from scan date!) :dance:

05-05-2015 Confirmed interview date with NVC over the phone (06-11-2015)

05-07-2015 Received P4 letter

SRI LANKA CONSULATE PROCESSING

05-12-2015 Medical examination (Asiri Surgical Hospital)

05-22-2015 Received of the medical report

06-11-2015 Interview at US Consulate in SL - VISA APPROVED! :D

06-30-2015 Collected the passport form the Consulate (passport was due to be collected in a week from interview date but delay in issuing visa due to the system failure in the US Department of State)

07-12-2015 POE-Minneapolis

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey dwheels.. I hope you can help

I haven't received my visq packet after interview. They gave me nothing except thet green card fee form.

m I suppose to get it with my passport?

just worried about if its my mistake mot to ask for!

Timeline

CC was 24th and interview date was confirmed for 11th June. It's closer to 2 weeks now but still haven't received the interview letter. Spoke to NVC yesterday as well and the rep said it will be sent shortly. Anxious to schedule the medical and have everything ready!

Timeline

I submitted my docs on January 5th, they received them by January 16th. I received a letter of complete case together with interview on March 25th. I received the P4 letter with intruction. I have everything ready for the Medical exam, my CAS, and my interview.

Timeline

If you have the date you can schedule the medicsl, they do t ask for anything else but vaccines if you have them, P4, and passport

Hi all,

Just had my interview. I guess all went well since they kept my passport and asked me to come and pick it up on next Tuesday.

I was not informed by the guy who interviewed me that I am approved but he gave me a pink slip with date and time on it, to pick up my passport. I guess I am approved right?

I heard there is fees to pay at the time of interview or before but no one asked me to pay anything? Is this fine?

Thank you all for your support and helpful advises.

Timeline

Hi e eryone!! Been following this thread for a while already and just decided to create an account. I will have my Interview in Juarez in a few days and I feel happy, confident knowing God is in control!:) I am more than ready & everything is scheduled for our appointment and to leave from CA to Juarez.

Juarez May 14 here

Our interview was approved on April 21st. It's been over two weeks and my husband's passport is still not ready for pickup. Is this normal? We've called the embassy twice.

12/19/2013 - Mailed I-130
12/24/2013 - NOA1
10/10/2014 - NOA2
10/27/2014 - Case shipped to NVC
11/10/2014 - NVC received case
12/08/2014 - Case number and Invoice ID number assigned
12/13/2014 - AOS and IV invoices generated
12/13/2014 - Paid AOS fee
12/16/2014 - Mailed IV fee, error with NVC payment portal
12/23/2014 - IV fee status PAID. Mailed IV and AOS packet
12/28/2014 - DS260 submitted
12/29/2014 - AOS and IV scan date
03/04/2015 - Case Complete!
03/10/2015 - P4 letter
04/21/2015 - Interview

04/22/2015 - CEAC status changed to Issued

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

I called them again last night and the packet hasn't been shipped to Kenya and I haven't received my interview letter so I can at least schedule the medical thing and 29 days left! Is this normal??

Interview scheduled on 4/29

" date on 6/5.

This roller coaster is intense with every corner you make no matter what stage you are. If you get over this without high blood pressure, you are assured of living over 100 years healthy and strong. Hahaaa!

Edited by matuiza94

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Case complete April 16th and still waiting for interview date!!!

Never knew waiting for an interview date is going to be more annoying after a case complete ?

Sick of this waiting game?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Interview date given over phone on April 30 for June 3. I haven't received the email yet with appointment info. I just got off the phone with nvc they said they are sending the emails either later on today or by tomorrow afternoon :-)

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Hey upgrade2012. Our case complete is the same day. 3 weeks tomorrow. On hold with NVC now. Fingers crossed. I'm calling every day this week and trying to think positive thoughts!

Anyone else waiting for Madrid, Spain?

Case complete April 16th and still waiting for interview date!!!

Never knew waiting for an interview date is going to be more annoying after a case complete ?

Sick of this waiting game?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.