rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My Case got closed since May, but im confused with that scan Date, cause today i got another letter... How did you found out your scan Date? Do they send you a email?[/quo. Well they send u a email and it should say please allow 30 days from the date we received ur mail that is ur scan date if I'm wrong some one say so

yes the email says we will review your case in 30 days. for ex, I got an email saying that NVC received my package on May 19 and that it will take 30 days to review the case

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Thanks!! all well im good to go! Intecieved that email on April 1st, and my CC on may 1st and today i got another letter telling just to wait on the date! Thank you! God bless all of us!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks!! all well im good to go! Intecieved that email on April 1st, and my CC on may 1st and today i got another letter telling just to wait on the date! Thank you! God bless all of us!

yes, we just have to wait for interview to be scheduled now. congrats

Since I started in this thread while at the NVC I wanted to come back and state that my husband's interview was yesterday and he was approved. Took a long time to get to this point but it sure was a relief to finally be "done".

This thread was a major help to me as I passed thru the NVC and waiting for a CC. So thank you.

I-130 - Nov. 2013

CC - 5/1

Approved - 6/24

Visa in Hand - ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Since I started in this thread while at the NVC I wanted to come back and state that my husband's interview was yesterday and he was approved. Took a long time to get to this point but it sure was a relief to finally be "done".

This thread was a major help to me as I passed thru the NVC and waiting for a CC. So thank you.

I-130 - Nov. 2013

CC - 5/1

Approved - 6/24

Visa in Hand - ???

awesome thank God, pray for us we are waiting for interview date.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Case Complete!!!! Finally!!! (checklist SD 29 may - CC after 27 days)

Praise God!!!!!

Now to wait for the appointment at the embassy in Italy. Hopefully wont take too long!

My case was completed yesterday (24 june). Called this morning at 6:59 their time and found out :D

Timeline

Praise God!!!!!

Now to wait for the appointment at the embassy in Italy. Hopefully wont take too long!

My case was completed yesterday (24 june). Called this morning at 6:59 their time and found out :D

FedeToni, Congratulations, Congratulations. We are close too, Our SD is 5/29.....I'm nervous , want to finish this stressful journey forever. Oh God help us

Praise God!!!!!

CONGRATS & UPDATED :)

??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??

?Scan Dates to Case Complete Spreadsheet ➡️➡️➡️ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jxls4WYfh0c8Ql8H2vj2OKVj6rMzq-Hm4KnFbp2fMoM/htmlview?pli=1#

?PD: July 10, 2014

?NOA2: December 23, 2014

?ORIGINAL SD: April 13, 2015

?CHECKLIST EMAIL: May 8, 2015

?NVC SD (1 Checklist): May 26, 2015

?CASE COMPLETE: July 8, 2015

?INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: July 13, 2015

?INTERVIEW DATE: August 18, 2015!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Praise God!!!!!

Wohooooo!! Congratulations FedeToni!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

FedeToni, Congratulations, Congratulations. We are close too, Our SD is 5/29.....I'm nervous , want to finish this stressful journey forever. Oh God help us

Nyala62, we are together in this, don't be nervous we've got each others back!! Let keep the faith as we wait for our clearance... Watching yours!

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Timeline

yes, I call them every week, they say just to wait and there is nothing they can do. It is so frustrating

U can say that again million times. More than frustrating, , do they put ur case under supervisor review? Because we've the same SD date, but me calling them everyday became a nuisance to them, I know for sure, and our case was put on supervisor's review on June 2 and we got our cc on Wednesday June 10. Now we got our cc no interview schedule yet, I pray that you will get cc sooner

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Check list scan date May 14, i called yesterday and the rep said she will flag the case for supervisor review ? I asked how long it will take and she said she really doesnt have a time frame for a supervisor review, how do I know if I have to wait the 40+ days for supervisor review? Ugh how does NVC work? How is it that people with checklist scan dates after may 14 are getting cc? Do they randomly choose what case to review? ???????

Timeline

Check list scan date May 14, i called yesterday and the rep said she will flag the case for supervisor review ? I asked how long it will take and she said she really doesnt have a time frame for a supervisor review, how do I know if I have to wait the 40+ days for supervisor review? Ugh how does NVC work? How is it that people with checklist scan dates after may 14 are getting cc? Do they randomly choose what case to review? ???????

Yes, I believe the review is random. that is why they keep skipping some cases...That is crazy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.