pinedo

required/minimun amount of bank savings

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. Sorry if i keep on asking and posting here. We just need to know few things so our worries could decrease. We were wondering is there a minimum amount of savings from your bank that is required to get approved? Been searching for answers over the net but I could find any. Thank you for your help. Very much appreciated!:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

No, income is far more important.

Savings only matter if you don;t have enough income.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

The beneficiary of the Visa does not need to have a savings account. The petitioner however would need a substantial amount of savings if they do not meet the minimum income requirements.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. Sorry if i keep on asking and posting here. We just need to know few things so our worries could decrease. We were wondering is there a minimum amount of savings from your bank that is required to get approved? Been searching for answers over the net but I could find any. Thank you for your help. Very much appreciated! :)

There is no savings requirement to get approved, in fact USEM does not even consider assets when approving applications, they want to see adequate income or a qualified co-sponsor.

For everything K-1 related for USEM in the Philippines follow the flashing arrow below in my signature.

When you have time pop over to the Philippines forum to get better answers relating to the process in the Philippines: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

No, income is far more important.

Savings only matter if you don;t have enough income.

:no:

The beneficiary of the Visa does not need to have a savings account. The petitioner however would need a substantial amount of savings if they do not meet the minimum income requirements.

:no:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Negative, You could have 100 thousand US dollars in your bank account, It would do no good in Philippines, They only look at income.

And lately they don't even care if you have work or not, Most are not having to show tax returns, or income or anything and CO is not asking for I-134

Timeline

Thanks everyone. I hope co sponsor will be accepted here in the Philippines. my partner wants his mother to be our sponsor. And another question. Which does the embassy focus on? Your current income or your last income tax return? My fiance is about a year on his job this coming may. Thank you again everyone!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks everyone. I hope co sponsor will be accepted here in the Philippines. my partner wants his mother to be our sponsor. And another question. Which does the embassy focus on? Your current income or your last income tax return? My fiance is about a year on his job this coming may. Thank you again everyone!

The focus on either Current Income or Income Tax return.

It depends if the person is self employed or work for somebody

Timeline

his currently employed. His total annual income last year is short for the required amount but on his current job he has a higher salary and we believe it reached the required amount of 125% (19***$). I just hope we got approved. But will still have his mother as our sponsor in case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.