dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

My PD is April 6th, my I-130 was approved Sep 10, and I just received an email from USCIS saying they sent my case to the Department of State. Hope that helps anyone who is still waiting to be notified that they case has been sent for visa processing.

Me I'm still waiting approved September 14

Just FYI I never got an email saying that my case was transferred to NVC. So don't always expect to get one. You should just keep calling to see if they got your case.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi still waiting PD is 16th April and shows Case received at local office

Your case was showing that received at local office?

Hi still waiting PD is 16th April and shows Case received at local office

Your case was showing that received at local office?

No it went to California and then approved

Just FYI I never got an email saying that my case was transferred to NVC. So don't always expect to get one. You should just keep calling to see if they got your case.

Yes I plan to keep calling once a week

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Anybody got approved whose status was File received at local office?

What will be next? Anybody is there who got approved after this status?

I jus called USCIS as my PD is April 24th Nebraska and they said they are still processing 13th of March petitions! They can't do anything about it now. So frustrating!

Has anyone who filled at Nebraska after April 20th got spproval yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys,

My wife filed for me early april 2015 via their lawyer. Is there a way for us to find out the status of our application without getting in touch with the lawyer? Wife is back from the US and lawyer says no-updates yet. Is there a place we can call to prove our identity without a case number etc and figure out whats going on with the case so far?

Thanks.

Spoiler

Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up soon? Please join here: >> Islamabad Embassy Interview coming up.

01/2016: Petition filed for my visa
02/2016: USCIS confirmed receiving our file/petition on 1st Feb.
04/2016: I-130 Approval email received from DHS towards early May, our case was approved end of April. 
03/2017: Paid AoS and IV Bill
03/2017: Sent AoS and IV Packages via mail.
04/2017: 5th day of April, NVC received package. Can take up to 11 weeks for CC according to nvc.

06/2017: 6th day of June, Case Completed - confirmed via phone

07/2017: Interviewed end of July 2017.

>> Passport with Visa received the next day of interview 

8/2017: POE via JFK

05/2020: N400 Filed

06/2021: Biometrics taken

02/2022: Interview Scheduled (Yes, after 22 months -.- )

Hey guys,

My wife filed for me early april 2015 via their lawyer. Is there a way for us to find out the status of our application without getting in touch with the lawyer? Wife is back from the US and lawyer says no-updates yet. Is there a place we can call to prove our identity without a case number etc and figure out whats going on with the case so far?

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.