1,304 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My case already completed and been waiting for interview schedule. However, i just received a mail from nvc saying that they just updated my email/mailing address even I did not make any change with my email or mailing address. Anyone has this issue?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My case already completed and been waiting for interview schedule. However, i just received a mail from nvc saying that they just updated my email/mailing address even I did not make any change with my email or mailing address. Anyone has this issue?

If you didn't change letter its a false letter. They do send out wrong ones tie to time Just ignore it. Or you can just call them Monday and check up. Maybe they meant to send you a P4 letter.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

If you didn't change letter its a false letter. They do send out wrong ones tie to time Just ignore it. Or you can just call them Monday and check up. Maybe they meant to send you a P4 letter.

Thanks dwheels76, I will call them to find out on monday.

Timeline

Sorry for my typos :oops:

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

I got the same mail yesterday. It was dated April 16th, 2015 so I don't think they meant to send a P4 letter because I have called after that with no dice.

Timeline

I got the same mail yesterday. It was dated April 16th, 2015 so I don't think they meant to send a P4 letter because I have called after that with no dice.

So did you find out why they send you that letter even thought you did not request change your email/mailing address?

So did you find out why they send you that letter even thought you did not request change your email/mailing address?

No not yet. I will be calling on Monday to make sure they have the right email still.

Timeline

Can someone please help me how to pay 165 on Elis please please please many thanks in advance

Here u go

go to this link for details

http://www.uscis.gov...and-dos-case-id

You can find your A-Number and DOS Case ID on your immigrant data summary, USCIS Immigrant Fee handout, or immigrant visa stamp. Your A-Number is the letter “A” followed by eight or nine numbers (such as A012345678). Your DOS Case ID is three letters followed by nine or 10 numbers (for example, XYZ0123456789). If you are a Diversity Visa immigrant, your DOS Case ID will have four numbers followed by two letters and five more numbers (0000AB01234).

Immigrant Data Summary

During your U.S. embassy or consulate appointment, you should have received an immigrant data summary stapled to the front of your immigrant visa package. You can find your A-Number and DOS Case ID at the top of the immigrant data summary, as shown in the picture below.

ROC I-751

N-400

Hi!

We received the same letter. We called and the Rep said, it was suppose to be sent earlier :) We didn't change anything as well.

CC Date April 4. Awaiting interview. ♡

Hi!

We received the same letter. We called and the Rep said, it was suppose to be sent earlier :) We didn't change anything as well.

Timeline

No not yet. I will be calling on Monday to make sure they have the right email still.

Thanks faisalk, i will try to call them too.

Hi!

Hi!

Thanks amora3714,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My condolences to all the people of NEPAL,really a shocking and

heart breaking news. May the souls rest in peace of all the people who lost their lives in such a massive earthquake.

Edited by rhythm83

Filed: Timeline

Finally after 19 month ,my wife apprived todat at the us embassy amman , interview is very easy , just three question :

1-when you married

2-where is your husband( i attend the interview with here and our baby)

3-where you want to live in the state .

Thats it ??

Good luck for all of you

Thank you so much guys for your help here ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just a little info for my Jamaican peeps. on the day of my husband interview, to my surprise they let me in the Embassy with him. I don't know if it was my lucky day or the petitioner is now allowed to go in Embassy. Who knows! Anyways, if your spouse is with you try and see if they will let you both go in. JUST A LITTLE INFO!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.