Lovetoteach

I just want my life back

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
What part of "I'm done with you" do you not understand. YOU need to be ignored.

hang in there shona. and disregard the troll, maybe his depends need to be changed.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline
I rarely say things like this, but dmartmar, you are such a fukcing aszhole....BITTER AS HELL or what??? wow. I disgrace myself by speaking that way to you, but you know what? This one time, it was worth it. M.

Only those that are truly bitter resort to insults and verbal attacks.

yes...I felt a bit of bitterness *toward YOU* in that particular moment..nothing like kicking someone when they're down..and you do it OFTEN. It gets annoying. As often as you DO 'result to insults and verbal attacks' yourself, you must be one bitter person, just as I first guessed. Ah well...I don't have to live with ya! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Shona praying for you here in Arizona. Don't give up, it won't be much longer and you will be outa there and in a great new life.

Rob and Melinda

I-129F

Filed New I-129F form with IMBRA June 19, 2006

NOA 1 June 26, 2006

Touched July 3, 2006

I-129F Approved by E mail August 21, 2006, Just 63 Days

NOA 2 for I-129F Received in the Mail August 26th, 2006

I-129F at NVC

Case Number assigned at NVC August 29, 2006 MNL2006XXXXXXXXX

NVC sends the I-129F to the Manila Embassy August 29th, 2006

Embassy in Manila Receives I-129F August 31st, 2006

Packet 4 Received by Melinda from Manila Embassy October 1, 2006

Interview at Us Embassy Manila, October 18, 2006

Visa Approved! Interview Completed.

Visa Delivered by DELBROS October 28th, 2006

October 30, 2006 Arrived back in LAX with Melinda, were going to Disneyland!!!

November 6th, 2006, Melinda and I are back home in Winslow Arizona loving Life!

• 11 months later...
Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
As for that one obnoxious person dmartmar "go to to hell and join my bills" Is this a case of deja vu where you were mean and nasty to me previously? Do enlighten me as to your problems you have with me. Other than that, if you can't be a decent human being, then don't post and put people down when they already are.

For your information I-360's do take their time, but my petition has taken longer than most.

As for the benefits, I applied in January 2005.

How dare you you to tell me I should have stayed with an abuser. My husband refused to go the AOS interview. Don't you ever read things correctly??????????????. He put me in this situation. DIG IT!!!!!!

I have every intention of working and paying my way. I have two Bachelor hons degrees, which includes one in teaching. I do not want to live on benefits and work on the side as you suggested. I just want to be able to work and pay my way like everyone else.

1st of all, re-read my post. Where does it read "go to hell and join my bills?" I was being sarcastic towards the person who's advice for you was to "send the bills to hell." Now what kind of advice is that?

2nd of all, it seems as if your husband's only abuse was refusing to attend your AOS interview, which in turn gave you no other option but to pursue a VAWA waiver. I guess that refusing to attend the interview can be construed as "power" and "control" and as such, mental abuse.

3rd of all, you had the option of going back to your home country after the marriage broke down, yet chose to adjust status by yourself instead.

4th of all, in the year and a half you've been waiting for your I-360 to be adjudicated, you've done nothing to try and better you and your son's situation, all the while living off other people, getting things for free and blaming it all on the USCIS.

5th of all, you don't want to live off benefits, yet applied for them in Jan. of '05.

Well-Well-Well. You judge only the side your know. Put on somebody's skin....and feel it. I guess you spend all your time beeing mean. Got to work hard to be mean, right?

Shona --

You might try circumventing the hospital's billing office and talking to social services, if they have any support like that available. Sometimes the billing office won't listen to you, but they might listen to a social worker.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.