23 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

so when you were inside the building,

did you ask for a new interview letter to be generated right there?

No i didnt. I asked why and whats going on with my case? But she couldnt tell me anything, all she said was that it wasnt on their part whatever that means..she said to wait for a notice in the mail for further action

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Did u get ur interview rescheduled ? I got mine cancelled too :( very frustrating

Hi. Yes I got mine rescheduled for April 27th.. so more than a month after the first one unfortunately. Just hoping they wont cancel this one.

Filed: Country: Sudan
Timeline

Hi. Yes I got mine rescheduled for April 27th.. so more than a month after the first one unfortunately. Just hoping they wont cancel this one.

Thanks for the reply, i hope no more cancellation and all go well

When did u receive the new appointment notice ?

Thanks

Timeline

Thanks

I think I saw the appointment online first and got the letter end of March, took them over 2 weeks to reschedule. I did send a case inquiry aeound the same time. I dont know if that moved them to reschedule.. its bery frustrating Waiting and not knowing whats going on with the case. Bust most likely they will reschedule.

Thanks

I apologize for my mistakes.. writing from my phone.

Filed: Country: Sudan
Timeline

I think I saw the appointment online first and got the letter end of March, took them over 2 weeks to reschedule. I did send a case inquiry aeound the same time. I dont know if that moved them to reschedule.. its bery frustrating Waiting and not knowing whats going on with the case. Bust most likely they will reschedule.

I apologize for my mistakes.. writing from my phone.

Thank you for the reply, ya it's really frustrating not to know whats going on, i think i just have to wait :(

Good luck on the interview

• 2 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.