Irene2008

Can anybody help me

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi I'm Irene currently residing here in Saudi arabia and got home this coming dec.by God's grace in Philippines..i have Bf from Wisconsin we send conversation everyday and he call me every other day through his Landline and in my mobile number.My question is what is the fastest way to move i wisconsin Spouse visa or Fiancee? Coz we plan to marry in my country soon And Iam single mom so we plan also he going to adopt my daughter and bring together but if it takes so long do you think guys better got married in u.s and file fiancee only so i can hitch in wisconsin as soon as possible? PLEASE answer me thanks and God bless us all

Timeline

Hi aaron good day! thanks for your reply will, i.meet him on dating site for now i work here in saudi arabia and finish my contract this dec. And come back in Philippines..So that the time we will meet in Real but as of now we change conversation everyday through private email and phone calls..we plan to get married hopefully this year so he cab adopt my daughter but i think it takes time for me to hitch over there if i get spouse visa..what you think? Is fiancee visa and got married ib U.S is better than spouse visa and got married in my country? Let me know if you know what is better coz its my first time ehhehehe i would be apreciate for your reply thank you and God bless

Timeline

Hi aaron good day! thanks for your reply will, i.meet him on dating site for now i work here in saudi arabia and finish my contract this dec. And come back in Philippines..So that the time we will meet in Real but as of now we change conversation everyday through private email and phone calls..we plan to get married hopefully this year so he cab adopt my daughter but i think it takes time for me to hitch over there if i get spouse visa..what you think? Is fiancee visa and got married ib U.S is better than spouse visa and got married in my country? Let me know if you know what is better coz its my first time ehhehehe i would be apreciate for your reply thank you and God bless

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bottom line is that you cannot do either unless your boyfriend meets you in person, face-to-face, in "real." If that happens, the fiancee visa is usually the fastest way for you to come to the US. After your boyfriend meets you in person (take plenty of pictures together), he will be the one to petition for your visa once he returns to the US. The fiancee visa petition will NOT be approved without evidence that you and him met in person during the two years preceding the date the petition is filed. Good luck.

Timeline

Hello again,

Thank you so much for your good advice atleast now i know what is the better things to do..Ahmm so you mean after meeting each other in real then he return to U.S that the time he can file Petition letter for me to come in U.S? And apply a Fiancee Visa? How many months it takes so i can Hitch there? Do you have any idea? THANK YOU AGAIN HAVE A BLESS SUNDAY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

must meet face to face. I suggest to chase K-1, will be faster for you.

contract expire december 2015? I suggest he go to meet you in Saudi prior. give him a signed G-325-A form and signed letter of intent to marry.

whilst you are still in saudi - get a police clearance certificate 2 weeks prior to contract expire.

so, about 2 weeks after this meet up in saudi arabia,

have him file the I-129F petition for you, with consular interview pegged for Manila (not Saudi)

Will file 2 DS-160's later, one for you, one for your child. That's it, really.

Go Get Em, and Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from IMBRA Special Topics to What Visa Do I Need - Family Based Immigration forum.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Timeline

Hi Darnell,

Thank you! I wish that too but it's gonna be hard for me if we meet here because of you know muslim and so strict country and not open city..Because i also work in the house so all i have to do now is to be patient and if this go better maaybe i.will not finish my contract that will be end in dec.so i can early meet my bf in philippines..But, everyday we share conversation through private email and phone calls..my plan is got married in phil.and he can adopt my daughter but maybe it takes so long time for me to move in my future husband so maybe better we just got engage and meet and person so i can hitch as soon as possible and just bring my daughter next time..But why is it spouse visa takes so long? What the differences with fiancee and spouse visa?

Timeline

ok - if marry in the PI, no need to adopt the daughter after marriage or even prior to visa approval,

as

CR-2 visa allows child to transit into USA, with assumption child lives with you two. suggest adoption after child arrives in USA, not prior.

---

if you are a nurse, then is easy to meet up in saudi.

if you are an in-home caretaker, then it is very difficult.

so, for now, if you two seriously seek marriage in the PI, then you will be chasing the CR-1 and CR-2 visas, with interview in Manila.

I think you should study time-ticks and timelines, get some idea of the duration of time on 'waiting'.

Quickly.

Before another decision is made between you two.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Horse and Cart come to mind.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

nah - it's the evil 'i'm on a handphone' dilemma... unless the cart is behind the horse, someone slinging the horse-poo into it.

Edited by Darnell

Timeline

is ok . relax a bit, aye?

if i were in your shoes, my first thought would be - do i wish to renew the contract in December or no ?

then plan a life around that decision.

=-=-=-=-=

I did reread all of your stuff here, moments ago - and some facts jump at me:

1. you've not met face to face yet.

2. your regular work contract ends in December 2015 and you are planning to end it early, to get to the PI so you can meet him and marry.

so - with these 2 things, if your child is under age 18 by the time you two marry,

suggest to marry in the PI this year, file 2 I-130's [one for you, one for child] and then wait it out in the PI.

How long to wait? it's difficult to say - 6 months to 2 years, depending on too many factors to write about.

Edited by Darnell

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.