TBoneTX

The Rant, 2nd-Anniversary Edition

3,011 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

its ok if'n i'm the one to blame,

however,

i noted the patterns and wrote about them here.

patterns suck, but in the same breath, repetitive stuff that makes the patterns suck even more.

I not make blatant 'commands' to stop, i mostly made lists of the repetitive stuff that gisted into the patterns. along with caveats and disclaimers. happy to take the blame, but his counter to my offer was repetitive also. who does that?

his absence is strange, i'll give you that - as i fully expected him to keep on keeping on, based on what he wrote in the prior thread.

Thanks, Steve-O ! You're a sport and all, but I've no intention to convert to help out, aye?

1- he'll get over his hissy fit....

2- if she's a good Muslim, she'll listen to her man (and convert) :)

If my Tarkculus is correct, she's 1/4 Chinawoman. 3/4 fat....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Steve, please, no tease the Brat about her fat sister - ok? Is not nice to suggest me as a possible mate for her - it's certain I'm not her cup o chai.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Steve - sorry to hear about your boat.

as to Tiff-yapping-event, I'll surmise the fella had red-bull with vodka with cocaine with mollies, in a 10 hour period, and this particular combo stopped his heart.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

you? well, take em out, already - you've a great medical plan !

Timeline

ya, well, go for a high-colonic whilst you are out for the day. maybe AFTER you see the urologist.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I think it's the color of the zipper that makes it resemble a hoodle, plus the way it's mounted.

try for other color zipper, with 0-visibility on the mounting [ie - when closed, you not see the zipper] - sure it's a bit more work, as now you are doing stuff in 3-d instead of 2-d..

yes, its a separating zipper that is common in hoodies. it would be a good idea to change it out to an invisible zipper except invisible zippers will not stand the stress of a front closure (that's why you see lots of hoodies use sturdy metal ones) especially if sewn into a fabric with no give, like suitings.

i don't think i'll be making that jacket...or if i did, i'd probably leave the zipper out completely.

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

yeah no kidding Dr. 8.....

lol.....aw....thanks.....That's what the doctor said......

At least it is not serious kidney problem, fixable :)

I could be a Deadliest Catch boat captain......

You walk on the frozen water?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC