gtessier

March 2015 K-1 Filers

2,734 posts in this topic

Boston MA is only 1 hour from Portsmouth NH, it leaves from there then goes to Cincinnati Hub and then from there it goes to the embassy.

When you track it on DHL it will tell you how many batches are going to your embassy specific.

AH okay, will check again at the end of the week to see if there is any more ones. Currently only showing one then

applied for N400 whilst I751 was pending, however I751 was approved without an interview on Jan 10th /11th

N-400 applied Online: 11/7/18

BIO for N400 : 11/30/18

EST. Case Completion: October 2019) of 7/15/19 

INTERVIEW: 10/7/2019- APPROVED

OATH DATE: 10/24/2019-  received oath letter in the mail on 10/11 

LOCAL OFFICE: BOSTON ( moved from California (SANTA ANA, CA) )

one gets a letter with the case#?

Yup. Petitioner gets a letter from nvc. Just a notice that they sent your case to your country's us embassy. This letter also includes your case#

K1 VISA :)
02-25-2015: I-129f sent
03-03-2015: NOA1
03-25-2015: NOA2
04-29-2015: Medical (passed)
05-18-2015: Interview (approved) yay!
05-21-2015: Issued! ?
06-25-2015: US entry

AOS
09-16-2015: Sent AOS, EAD and AP packets
09-22-2015: NOA

10-15-2015: Biometrics

11-20-2015: EAD and AP approval

12-21-2015: Interview

12-30-2015: AOS approval :)

ROC

11-02-2017: I-751 sent

11-07-2017: NOA1

11-30-2017: Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Fantastic! great tip, thank you. Now I just have to figure out if it my case arriving tomorrow ( doubt it) or it is one of the other 2 that had their NOA2 a day or 3 ahead of mine :-) Maybe they do batch sending, and it all of ours! one could only hope :-) Thank you again for the tip!

You're welcome! Hope it's yours that is on its way! Good luck!!! :)

Oy vey! My fiance's university finally released the final exam schedules! But they decided to test each semester separately, so they are wanting his class group to test June 17th to June 24th! We were hoping and expecting his exams to be completed by June 15th. I was hoping if they test on the first, we could have kept our first medical appointment of the 10th. I will wait to change it because they still might change the exam schedule. All the professors are done teaching in his classes - if they don't, then he would be there for three weeks before the exams even begin! And not to mention they would be given during his Ramadan!

I found out that our embassy doesn't send packet 3 or 4 - even though they said they would - and the embassy site says there will be medical exams on two different days! The last one has to be at least 5 days before his interview, but who knows? With all this chaos going on, I will be so happy just to get the medical and interview scheduled!!! But the delay isn't so bad because I'm still waiting on my day-gone tax transcripts. :reading:<_<

It could be worse...

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

Oy vey! My fiance's university finally released the final exam schedules! But they decided to test each semester separately, so they are wanting his class group to test June 17th to June 24th! We were hoping and expecting his exams to be completed by June 15th. I was hoping if they test on the first, we could have kept our first medical appointment of the 10th. I will wait to change it because they still might change the exam schedule. All the professors are done teaching in his classes - if they don't, then he would be there for three weeks before the exams even begin! And not to mention they would be given during his Ramadan!

I found out that our embassy doesn't send packet 3 or 4 - even though they said they would - and the embassy site says there will be medical exams on two different days! The last one has to be at least 5 days before his interview, but who knows? With all this chaos going on, I will be so happy just to get the medical and interview scheduled!!! But the delay isn't so bad because I'm still waiting on my day-gone tax transcripts. :reading:<_<

It could be worse...

Good heavens, that's complicated! Why on earth would they schedule exams during Ramadan if they're already finished teaching?

You have a great positive attitude though!!!!! Hope everything clicks into place! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Yup. Petitioner gets a letter from nvc. Just a notice that they sent your case to your country's us embassy. This letter also includes your case#

nice how long takes that then ?

Our Story

I'm the benificary

First met: August 23rd 2013 (F)
Engaged: November 13th 2014 :wub:
I-129f sent: March 20th 2015
Received by USICS: March 25th 2015
Mail notification + Case accepted and routed to CSC:
March 27th 2015

NOA1 hard Copy received: April 4th 2015 :dancing:

Mail notification - Petition Approved NOA2: May 8th 2015

B-) NOA2 hard Copy received: May 15th 2015 :thumbs::dance:

Called NVC & Received Case NR: May 29th 2015 :thumbs:

At NVC: Since 21th May 2015

Stuck at AP :clock:

left NVC/ In Transit to Frankfurt: 3rd June 2015 :dancing:

Ready at Embassy Frankfurt: 5th June 2015 :wow:

Packet 3 received: 11th June 2015

DS-160 Submitted: 16th June 2015

Fee paid: 18th June 2015

Package 3 sent: 13th July 2015

Ready to schedule Interview: 16th July 2015
Medical passed: 21st July 2015

Interview: 5th August 2015 :star: -> Approved

POE: 27th August 2015

Date of Marriage: 3rd September 2015 (L):luv:

:energy::energy::energy: :energy: :energy::energy:

AOS

Timeline

I just received my letter yesterday from NVC in the mail and the package was sent out to the embassy on May 8.

what is the exact adress for NVC website where we can check the status..??

To get to the DS-160:

https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

To get to the case status:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

You can use the first link to get to the second screen. Just click the link "Check My Visa Application Status" under "Immigrant"

Signature coming soon...

2 - 3 weeks after they sent your case to usem.

K1 VISA :)
02-25-2015: I-129f sent
03-03-2015: NOA1
03-25-2015: NOA2
04-29-2015: Medical (passed)
05-18-2015: Interview (approved) yay!
05-21-2015: Issued! ?
06-25-2015: US entry

AOS
09-16-2015: Sent AOS, EAD and AP packets
09-22-2015: NOA

10-15-2015: Biometrics

11-20-2015: EAD and AP approval

12-21-2015: Interview

12-30-2015: AOS approval :)

ROC

11-02-2017: I-751 sent

11-07-2017: NOA1

11-30-2017: Biometrics

Timeline

Hey guys, Issam is in Casablanca waiting for is medical exam tomorrow morning at 9:30. Is he supposed to fast for blood tests or anything? He sent me a message wondering if he should eat breakfast or not. Thanks for any thoughts on this!!

Hey guys, Issam is in Casablanca waiting for is medical exam tomorrow morning at 9:30. Is he supposed to fast for blood tests or anything? He sent me a message wondering if he should eat breakfast or not. Thanks for any thoughts on this!!

The medical information flyer and/or appointment confirmation email should confirm what he should do.

On ours, it says to not fast. It's very strict language. (Another reason why I wanted to get our medical before the 17th of June.)

Signature coming soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi guys!

My fiancé applied for the K-1 visa in the middle of february and I already have my appointment on thursday next week.

Just have faith that everything will go really great!!

Greetings from Peru!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I just called now,

i got out NVC number start with MOS and our invoice id number...

and asked the representative if i need to give them any other information like beneficiery's email or something she said she cant do anything because our case is just created so give it 1-2 days and call back for that she said..

so if they send our papers to embassy how embassy will contact my fiancee??? with a phone call?(because her phone number is on the application) or with email ? (what i need to call again for that?)

by the way just looked ac NVC case status... it says " this receipt number does not exist' lets see... :)

I have MOS number too and noone contacted me, I had to find out by myself if documents arrived at the embassy or not. When they did, I saw on CEAC website that my fiance could schedule an interview

I'm the petitioner

• Met: August 13th, 2010 month later decided to start relationship
  • Proposed - Jabuary, 2015
  • Decided to apply for k-1 visa - March, 2015
  • Sent I-129f to USCIS - March 27th, 2015
  • Got notification on I-129f - March 31st, 2015
  • NOA1 - April 7th, 2015
  • NOA 2 - April 30th, 2015
  • NOA 2 (hardcopy) - May 4th, 2015
  • NVC - May 13th, 2015
  • case sent to the embassy - May 15th, 2015
  • Ready to schedule an interview in embassy (on CEAC) - May 19th, 2015
  • Documents arrived to Russia and can physically schedule an interview - June 3rd, 2015
  • Interview (!!!!!) - June 11th, 2015 (neither approved or denied)
  • Administrative Processing - from 11th of June to July 15th

Green card:

• Sent i-485, August 7th, 2015
  • Notification that they received it - August 13th, 2015
  • Noa-1 Sent to us - (were on vacation, got it on August 22nd)
  • Fingerprint appointment - September 1st, 2015
  • Walk-in - August 24th, 2015
  • RFE - August 26th, 2015
  • RFE evidence received in USCIS - September 14th, 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.