Girl from Celebes

Why Chinese moms want American babies

77 posts in this topic

Try NYC. They have done all but roll out the red carpet for these criminals.

Wow, I have lost my words...completely!

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Another thing: This has definitely worsened recently with regard to China. The approval of the new 10 year visas between China and the US has exacerbated this phenomena of birth tourism. One can get one of these visas, and have 10 worry-free years to try to get pregnant and travel to the US.

How easy is it for the average person in China to get a tourist visa to come here?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Poor me. I came here perfectly legal yet bank like USAA made my husband and I difficult to get open an account and apply a credit card. It seems being an illegal has more opportunities rather than people like me who paid expensive for all immigration papers.

God Bless, America!

The people who follow the rules have a tough time. It seems like the government likes to crack down on those who follow the law, it's easier for them than tracking down illegals.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

The people who follow the rules have a tough time. It seems like the government likes to crack down on those who follow the law, it's easier for them than tracking down illegals.

Reminds me of parallel universe stories.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hardly. While it is fairly easy to live undocumented in this country, a walk in the park, it is not. If you think you had it rough after immigrating lawfully, you wouldn't stand a chance surviving undocumented. It's really just that simple.

That is the farthest from the truth.

Coming her illegally basically make you immune from the law. Federal, State, and Local.

The guys come here, work for cash or run cash business. Mowing yard, Painting, etc.

I have know and are really good friends (almost family like) and one the son has been deported 7 times from USA. He has been caught with cocaine 3 times,( Never charged only deported), Pistol once, and he is only like 30 years old. He gets pulled over drinking and driving and the cops don't arrest him, they tell him to get out of my city. He has family here and 3 kids, of course they are enjoying all the US has to offer, Free Education, Medical, etc only for the non working or illegals in the USA

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

It is, in fact, long overdue.

Birth tourism is real. And it's an issue. The 14th amendment was written before people from any place in the world could make it onto these shores within hours. It wasn't intended to afford citizenship to babies born to tourists for sure. As with many of the amendments to the Constitution, it's maybe time to do a little revisit.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

Coming her illegally basically make you immune from the law. Federal, State, and Local.

The guys come here, work for cash or run cash business. Mowing yard, Painting, etc.

I have know and are really good friends (almost family like) and one the son has been deported 7 times from USA. He has been caught with cocaine 3 times,( Never charged only deported), Pistol once, and he is only like 30 years old. He gets pulled over drinking and driving and the cops don't arrest him, they tell him to get out of my city. He has family here and 3 kids, of course they are enjoying all the US has to offer, Free Education, Medical, etc only for the non working or illegals in the USA

Anecdotes. Nice.

If it was such a paradise like life for illegal migrants, then I don't understand why all those bitching about the immigration process for their spouses don't just have them travel to Mexico to then cross the border into the promised land. Life would be so much easier if they did that. All that free shyte and all them red carpets that their significant others would get to walk on. Why forgo all that great stuff I wonder?

Timeline

You contradict yourself.

If he has been deported it means he is not immune to Federal law. It does seem that he has immunity in his state, since the state and local authorities seem to give him a pass... Perhaps if the local authorities were to charge him and put him in jail or deport him he would at some point be removed from circulation once and for all.

You should move to one of those states such as TX or AZ, where state and local LEOs are cracking down on illegal immigration.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You contradict yourself.

If he has been deported it means he is not immune to Federal law. It does seem that he has immunity in his state, since the state and local authorities seem to give him a pass... Perhaps if the local authorities were to charge him and put him in jail or deport him he would at some point be removed from circulation once and for all.

You should move to one of those states such as TX or AZ, where state and local LEOs are cracking down on illegal immigration.

I live in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, there is no cracking down what so ever in any city in Texas, Maybe just maybe near the border they are checking for illegals. But in all the major cities in Texas Illegals have a free pass.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You contradict yourself.

Re entry after deportation is a Federal Felony, should have been 12 months first time.

I live in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, there is no cracking down what so ever in any city in Texas, Maybe just maybe near the border they are checking for illegals. But in all the major cities in Texas Illegals have a free pass.....

Same here, but think how much labour costs would go up if the law was enforced.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I'm surprised. The former governor of Texas made such a big ado one might think his LEOs would have been instructed to deal with crime appropriately. What's the point of asking the Feds for reinforcement on the border if nothing was done to make the cities more secure. Yikes...

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Timeline

At least the Chinese enter the US legally, and pay for the hospital bill.

The illegals from Mexico they have perfected the art of coming into US illegally, or bringing their kids in illegally, or going to Hospital and having kids here and never paying the bill.

They overburden the school system, overburden the power grid by living 10 to 15 people in a small house, they get free food, free education, free housing, etc.....

Chinese people are not freeloaders. Their culture is thousands of years old and rooted in families that support one another throughout life. If they come, they come with loads of disposable cash and they will always make a contribution. Well, maybe not always. Even Chinese people have couch potatoes.

Regardless, they need to do it the legal way. A lot of people are unaware that Chinese are not just about anchor babies. Oh no. Buying a home in China is more than three times more expensive than buying a home in the US. Keep in mind that Chinese homes are basically apartments in high-rise buildings. When they buy a home, they pay cash and carry large boxes of cash. That is changing is little, but you would be hard pressed to find a Chinese person in debt. They are money savers. They are bringing that cash to America and buying like nobody's business. So, anyone who wants Mandarin or Cantonese lessons, let me know.

Timeline

They are making a mockery of the 14th amendment by having anchor babies in America, and that is just about it. They contribute as much as any tourist does and when they overstay they contribute as much as any other undocumented immigrant.

Chinese people are not freeloaders. Their culture is thousands of years old and rooted in families that support one another throughout life. If they come, they come with loads of disposable cash and they will always make a contribution. Well, maybe not always. Even Chinese people have couch potatoes.

Regardless, they need to do it the legal way. A lot of people are unaware that Chinese are not just about anchor babies. Oh no. Buying a home in China is more than three times more expensive than buying a home in the US. Keep in mind that Chinese homes are basically apartments in high-rise buildings. When they buy a home, they pay cash and carry large boxes of cash. That is changing is little, but you would be hard pressed to find a Chinese person in debt. They are money savers. They are bringing that cash to America and buying like nobody's business. So, anyone who wants Mandarin or Cantonese lessons, let me know.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Timeline

They are making a mockery of the 14th amendment by having anchor babies in America, and that is just about it. They contribute as much as any tourist does and when they overstay they contribute as much as any other undocumented immigrant.

I agree that ALL immigration to the US should be LEGAL immigration. No exceptions. But, our congress will not enforce our laws. Therefore, we created a new market. Hey, don't forget to look for the source of the smoke. Can you say Latin? Edited by xxClosedxx

Filed: Timeline

You all better tell your state government something. Should have elected Republicans. Oh, wait...