RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Help me all,i submitted my application 8th match and my wife recieve the hard copy saying our petition have been receive on the 16th of match,but when i check online statue,it says my petition is receive on the 25th of match,my question is that ,which of the two date is my priority date?

The same happened to me.

NOA 1 on paper says March 27, but when I check on a computer it says April 2. It was a glitch with computer system at that time, may be our dates got affected,,,I am not sure what is my NOA1 date as well

Filed: Timeline

The same happened to me.

NOA 1 on paper says March 27, but when I check on a computer it says April 2. It was a glitch with computer system at that time, may be our dates got affected,,,I am not sure what is my NOA1 date as well

ok thanks for the reply ,maybe. Someone will help us to identify the actual date for NOA#1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

That is good.. i'm glad... you will be getting your NOA#2 soon after ... ^_^

:joy::joy::joy::joy: CONGRATULATIONS ....

Thank you :)

Congratulations! just out of curiosity, what is your priority date?

Congrats!!! :dance: When was your PD date? Good luck on your next step!

Thank you guys..my Priority date was Mar 3rd..

Hi

For those that got their NOA2. Did you get the online notice first? Also anyone get their NOA2 from Texas service center?

Thanks

Bee

We got the online NOA2 first then the hard copy few days later.

We got approved last July 27 from TSC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was approved yesterday !!! P.D Feb 27th. Although am a Feb filer but since I filed at the end of Feb I also merge with March filers. About few days ago, I read someone say he/she called USCIS and asked to speak to an immigration officer so I told my hubby about it. So he decided to call them yesterday, he initially spoke to the USCIS customer service representative who told us they are processing Jan 13th files in TSC and said we should be patient as usual but insisted he wanted to speak to an immigration officer. She asked for all our informations and said we should give them 45days to make a decision. When he told me 45days, I busted into tears for hours. I didn't understand why I should wait another 45days when we were about to clock 6months next week. This morning my husband was just talking to me on the phone and decided check our status online, he couldn't believe the approval notice was yesterday 20th of Aug. and he had to re check the receipt number again if it was correct. Behold it was our approval we haven't gotten any email or text msg. To those waiting for their approval ur testimony will come like it did for us. Be strong, patient they will get to ur case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I was approved yesterday !!! P.D Feb 27th. Although am a Feb filer but since I filed at the end of Feb I also merge with March filers. About few days ago, I read someone say he/she called USCIS and asked to speak to an immigration officer so I told my hubby about it. So he decided to call them yesterday, he initially spoke to the USCIS customer service representative who told us they are processing Jan 13th files in TSC and said we should be patient as usual but insisted he wanted to speak to an immigration officer. She asked for all our informations and said we should give them 45days to make a decision. When he told me 45days, I busted into tears for hours. I didn't understand why I should wait another 45days when we were about to clock 6months next week. This morning my husband was just talking to me on the phone and decided check our status online, he couldn't believe the approval notice was yesterday 20th of Aug. and he had to re check the receipt number again if it was correct. Behold it was our approval we haven't gotten any email or text msg. To those waiting for their approval ur testimony will come like it did for us. Be strong, patient they will get to ur case.

CONGRATULATIONS .. :):D;) . IT FEELS AWESOME... BUT THE WAIT AND THE PROCESS NOW CONTINUES WITH NVC AND IT SEEMS THEY ARE TAKING THEIT LITTLE SWEET TIME.. .. BEEN APPROVED FOR 20 DAYS BY USCIS ALREADY. BUT WHEN I CALLED NVC YESTERDAY THEY SAID THAT MY CASE HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVED YEST, THAT IT TAKES ABOUT 35 DAYS FOR THEM TO LOG IN. :(:unsure::wacko::cry2::shocked::cry:

thanks for the update,this really bring sign of releive to me,wish you all the best in your next stage

Yesterday I checked a couple numbers before and after my case numbers. I was surprise that numbers behind mine were approved yesterday! We have the same day of noa1, March 27. It means things are moving but not for us... I know I have to be patient, I didn't hit 5 months mark yet...

Congratulation for people who got approved!!!!

Yesterday I checked a couple numbers before and after my case numbers. I was surprise that numbers behind mine were approved yesterday! We have the same day of noa1, March 27. It means things are moving but not for us... I know I have to be patient, I didn't hit 5 months mark yet...

Congratulation for people who got approved!!!!

i dont really know my NOA#1 because hard copy specify 16th march and online specify 25th march,i quedd i am little behind you.finger cross

Are there any April filers in this thread for Vermont Service Center? I have received NoA1 on April 28, waiting for NoA 2. When I check online can see this:

On August 21, 2015, your Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Relative, Fiance(E), or Orphan, Receipt Number XXXXXXXX, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by September 20, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice.

I submitted the application to Vermont Service Center. What would be the possible next steps? At the same time, have received an email with a subject "Your Case Status: Initial Review "

Looking forward to your input folks.

Thanks y'all.

CONGRATULATIONS .. :):D;) . IT FEELS AWESOME... BUT THE WAIT AND THE PROCESS NOW CONTINUES WITH NVC AND IT SEEMS THEY ARE TAKING THEIT LITTLE SWEET TIME.. .. BEEN APPROVED FOR 20 DAYS BY USCIS ALREADY. BUT WHEN I CALLED NVC YESTERDAY THEY SAID THAT MY CASE HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVED YEST, THAT IT TAKES ABOUT 35 DAYS FOR THEM TO LOG IN. :(:unsure::wacko::cry2::shocked::cry:

have you tried to email them? I emailed them regarding my case number and IIN then an hour later i received a reply from them attached a pdf file with our NVC case number and IIN.

NSC just updated the I-130 processing date to '5 months'. For those of us who have not received NOA2 yet, we should start calling the 800 number and ask for updates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.